Yes
19%
Its Ok
38%
No
13%
Its horrible!
6%
Aaaaaaaaaaah! It made my eyes bleed! (this is also a yes or it rocks vote)
6%

Total votes: 16

trollbrain

[IDEA]-The Intergalactics' Universe

Post by trollbrain » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:17 am

My idea is a little complicated but sounds fun to me.
We all know about the legends of the Intergalacts and their paradise planets. Some of us own their planets, but where are the intergalactics now? The Intergalactics Universe of course!
Its an idea for a new server. Every planet is an Paradise or just waiting to be made into one. It opens chances for all new character options and ships and weapons. Artifacts could be bought from star bases. There are all new looking people and starbases.
Theres only one problem. Humans are coming :shock: ! Horrible Horrible Humans :shock: ! They ruin everything they touch :shock: ! The humans are npcs. They land on planets and colonize unaware of your presence. Every hour their on your planet things begin to rot, so you must find and get them off your planet! Similar to these days aliens but they fight back with some random ship cannons and solars.
Anyway, i think this opens up an entire new story to starport. In replys please voice your opinion and suggestions, i'll add them if i like them.
Also if your going to vote against it please tell me why, and we can fix it.
Last edited by trollbrain on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:13 pm

That actually sounds kind of interesting and far away from typical Starport gameplay. I have sort of waited to see patches developing the storyline along and to see more intergalactics.

trollbrain

Post by trollbrain » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:14 pm

humans wouldn't have polusion cus their on intergalactic planets

trollbrain

Post by trollbrain » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:51 pm

bump

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:30 pm

I like the idea of being able to chose between an IG or human player with different benefits such as no pollution or humans could recruit colonists far quicker for example. Unfortunately I feel this would take an immense amount of time to do and essentially create an entirely new game so not sure it will ever happen.

trollbrain

Post by trollbrain » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:37 pm

it would kind of be a sequal

Yanlin
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style

Post by Yanlin » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:40 pm

Starport 2: Intergalactic Empires

sounds good!

trollbrain

Post by trollbrain » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:26 am

Super BUMP!

mentalbutcher

Post by mentalbutcher » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:02 am

I voted that the idea rocks, IF it would be properly balance, atm there is already way too many bugs and other more important issues at hand. So if this will ever become a reality, it will not be in any near future.

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:25 pm

It would gear it towards a massive recreation of a nation war then, with two 'factions' of Humans and Intergalactics; I suppose it would make it exciting, especially if we see some major wars going on with a 100+ player battle map. Battle royale's true definition. ;)

phantom421

Post by phantom421 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:17 pm

i think that instead of npcs taking ur planets why dont u let other players take ur planets?! see if npcs do invade they can guard it with lasers/flaks and then ull have another prolem cus now u have to take ur planet back!!! why dont u jut let otehr players take over planets adn let npc's do wat they alwasy do...give u rep/exp (if evil)!!!!

Stapler

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:30 pm

That's what we've been doing since SGE came out, and we're quite experienced like that...

trollbrain

Post by trollbrain » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:34 am

think that instead of npcs taking ur planets why dont u let other players take ur planets?! see if npcs do invade they can guard it with lasers/flaks and then ull have another prolem cus now u have to take ur planet back!!! why dont u jut let otehr players take over planets adn let npc's do wat they alwasy do...give u rep/exp (if evil)!!!!

Stapler
My idea was to make it so humans defend as normal and they can't see you at all. but while they exist they cause rot on your planet. (similar to polution)