Why so quiet?

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

JuliusCaesar

Why so quiet?

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 am

This place is dead and that makes me sad. We should promote the forums with some interesting topic discussion.

MadAce

Re: Why so quiet?

Post by MadAce » Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

O rly?

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Sat May 10, 2014 7:28 am

MadAce wrote:O rly?
hey madace, where's your barbie awmalzo?

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

MadAce wrote:O rly?
great sarcasm yo

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:08 pm

hug forums - what about the game? the game is my home. and it is so quiet and desolate there now that it makes me sad. starport is my safety zone in a way that only people who grew up on the game can possibly understand. it is my retreat. it is my mother, and my father that i never had growing up. it is strangers that treat me like BBQ but are there for me when i need them. it is friends when im lonely and people to invade when im filled with anger. what happened to that starport? where is pj, awm, jennifer, jensgirl, ariat, pimp, silver, funk, kango... kes? vodkashot...? catfish. gloin.

is anyone who matters to me still active? (not that the people i named are the ONLY people important to me)

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 am

GRAWRG. wrote:hug forums - what about the game? the game is my home. and it is so quiet and desolate there now that it makes me sad. starport is my safety zone in a way that only people who grew up on the game can possibly understand. it is my retreat. it is my mother, and my father that i never had growing up. it is strangers that treat me like BBQ but are there for me when i need them. it is friends when im lonely and people to invade when im filled with anger. what happened to that starport? where is pj, awm, jennifer, jensgirl, ariat, pimp, silver, funk, kango... kes? vodkashot...? catfish. gloin.

is anyone who matters to me still active? (not that the people i named are the ONLY people important to me)
not that i matter sense you didnt name me! haha but na really i just logged on for a few mins and like 20 ppl total were online the hole game and like 4 i remember and all my chara's were deleted.. doesnt even seem like its worth playing if its that dead no competition

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 am

grawg seek help plz seek help