Moderator: Major

JesusRocks765

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 am

All out of arguements? Why not just admit it

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:26 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Lul, ima just leave you to your assumptions. You aren't really worth my continued time with such limited amusement coming from your direction.
Dammit, I should've known you'd run the moment I said "proof time". :(

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:23 pm

You apparantly don't need proof. Why should I?

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Why is everyone is arguing like this on a thread called 'I love to shampoo'?
Is it just me or does this thread make no sense?

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 am

ygvbBubblez wrote:Why is everyone is arguing like this on a thread called 'I love to shampoo'?
It was initially posted by Jesurocks, about jesusrocks 1000th post. Everyone else saw flame thread and started posting. Personally I think he should be banned for him always prevoking flame threads. Just sayin.

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
ygvbBubblez wrote:Why is everyone is arguing like this on a thread called 'I love to shampoo'?
It was initially posted by Jesurocks, about jesusrocks 1000th post. Everyone else saw flame thread and started posting. Personally I think he should be banned for him always prevoking flame threads. Just sayin.
Oh... conratz on your 1000th post J.R.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks Bubbles :D

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Thanks Bubbles :D
You're seriously a noob bro.

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
That's not nice.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:43 pm

the truth can sometimes hurt.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
I'd rather be n00b then no-lifer. :D

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm

J.R, forgive me if this post seems a little too nasty/judgmental, but is that statement something you think Christ would have you say?

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm

ygvbBubblez wrote:J.R, forgive me if this post seems a little too nasty/judgmental, but is that statement something you think Christ would have you say?

Boom, headshot!

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

MadAce wrote:
ygvbBubblez wrote:J.R, forgive me if this post seems a little too nasty/judgmental, but is that statement something you think Christ would have you say?

Boom, headshot!
Do you think Christ would want you to say "Boom, Headshot" or actually do it? Hipocrite

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

You're absolutely Right Bubbles, I guess Ive been fighting Melkaven and JC so long, Im used to saying those things to them. Thanks for being a good Christian in a world of Athiests. :D

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm

XD, Voltage, MadAce is getting me into trouble, I didn't say that.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 am

We don't really care what your sky zombie people want us to do anymore than we care about the tooth fairy's opinion on our dental hygiene.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:We don't really care what your sky zombie people want us to do anymore than we care about the tooth fairy's opinion on our dental hygiene.
I wont really care when you're buring away in Hell. :D

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 am

yeeeaaa....anals probably the best way to go [You Like This.]

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Voltage wrote:
MadAce wrote:

Boom, headshot!
Do you think Christ would want you to say "Boom, Headshot" or actually do it? Hipocrite
Are you under the impression that I am a Christian?

And do you even know what "boom, headshot" means in this particular context?

JuliusCaesar wrote:We don't really care what your sky zombie people want us to do anymore than we care about the tooth fairy's opinion on our dental hygiene.
Maybe you should. It might help you.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm

I care about what I want and trust my own judgement and moral system. I have yet to be in any serious fight, never committed a crime besides stealing a pack of altoids when I was 9, and am well regarded in my circles. I follow my own way.

PS for lulz: You probably won't believe this, but I was offered to basically join in an orgy yesterday. It would have involved: masochism, rape fetishes, bisexual women, and all kinds of crazy BBQ. I never thought they were that weird :shock:

Obviously I declined, too weird for me and I have my Jamie to be happy with.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Obviously I declined, too weird for me and I have my Jamie to be happy with.
At least you find it disgusting as well.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 am

Nah it isn't disgusting per se. They can do whatever the hell they want, I just don't want a part in it. I can not participate in such an event, it violates my personal standards.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
You're absolutely Right Bubbles, I guess Ive been fighting Melkaven and JC so long, Im used to saying those things to them. Thanks for being a good Christian in a world of Athiests. :D
thats not fair! i claim credit! i wrote a satirical essay about exactly this issue before these posts. also, i think we've all been calling you a horrible christian and/or hypocrite (yes, that's how you spell hypocrite. not hipocrite. also, when words are underlined in red, it's usually because they're spelled wrong) for weeks. what did you think we meant by it? i cant SPEAK for everyone, but i THINK that what was meant (and surely what I meant) was that if you're going to call yourself a christian, ACT IT. im not a huge fan of christianity, but that's not my problem with you JR. my problem is the way you behave. the way a lot of christians behave. it ISNT CHRISTIAN-LIKE to act the way you do, or say the things that you do. you're supposed to spread love, and turn the other cheek. sure, i realize no one can be perfect, but a christian such as yourself should hit a little closer to the mark, dont'cha think? you're misrepresenting your religion when you act happy that all of us atheists are going to hell, and when you respond to a nasty comment with an equally rude attempt to bring someone down...

stop being so close-minded. i know that's a lot to ask... but it's really unacceptable that you only attempt to find value in the words of someone who shares your beliefs. believe it or not, everyone has something to offer that can benefit you as both a christian and a human.

edit: ROFL. i wrote this before i even read past that comment. i think it really adds to my post that like.. 2-3 posts after you agreed that god wouldnt want you to be such a jerk, that you say someones gonna burn in hell. WITH A SMILEY FACE AFTER IT. bro. hypocrisy to the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax. also, i used that specific example PRIOR to read the post. coincidence? no. you're just predictably a horrible excuse for a christian, who is also a hypocrite.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 am

Its ok, he gets a get out of free jail card from jezus. The issue isn't so much the fact they are hypocrites, it is that they are ENTITLED hypocrites.

DaPirate

Post by DaPirate » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 am

GRAWRG. wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:
thats not fair! i claim credit! i wrote a satirical essay about exactly this issue before these posts. also, i think we've all been calling you a horrible christian and/or hypocrite (yes, that's how you spell hypocrite. not hipocrite. also, when words are underlined in red, it's usually because they're spelled wrong) for weeks. what did you think we meant by it? i cant SPEAK for everyone, but i THINK that what was meant (and surely what I meant) was that if you're going to call yourself a christian, ACT IT. im not a huge fan of christianity, but that's not my problem with you JR. my problem is the way you behave. the way a lot of christians behave. it ISNT CHRISTIAN-LIKE to act the way you do, or say the things that you do. you're supposed to spread love, and turn the other cheek. sure, i realize no one can be perfect, but a christian such as yourself should hit a little closer to the mark, dont'cha think? you're misrepresenting your religion when you act happy that all of us atheists are going to hell, and when you respond to a nasty comment with an equally rude attempt to bring someone down...

stop being so close-minded. i know that's a lot to ask... but it's really unacceptable that you only attempt to find value in the words of someone who shares your beliefs. believe it or not, everyone has something to offer that can benefit you as both a christian and a human.

edit: ROFL. i wrote this before i even read past that comment. i think it really adds to my post that like.. 2-3 posts after you agreed that god wouldnt want you to be such a jerk, that you say someones gonna burn in hell. WITH A SMILEY FACE AFTER IT. bro. hypocrisy to the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax. also, i used that specific example PRIOR to read the post. coincidence? no. you're just predictably a horrible excuse for a christian, who is also a hypocrite.
In the real world, I am a real Christian. Here, I am arguing my religion to emotionally-handicapped trolls. I hope you see the difference.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 am

lolz He just admitted to using christianity only where it is convenient for him. :P

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:53 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:lolz He just admitted to using christianity only where it is convenient for him. :P
Not exactly, I am saying that in the real world, I don't have to defend my Religion, only express it. Here I have like 5 people trying to stomp on my beliefs and that breeds conflict.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:21 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
JuliusCaesar wrote:lolz He just admitted to using christianity only where it is convenient for him. :P
Not exactly, I am saying that in the real world, I don't have to defend my Religion, only express it. Here I have like 5 people trying to stomp on my beliefs and that breeds conflict.
You said exactly what I said you did.
I am a real Christian. Here, I am arguing my religion to emotionally-handicapped trolls
nothing else.

DaPirate

Post by DaPirate » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:
You said exactly what I said you did.
I am a real Christian. Here, I am arguing my religion to emotionally-handicapped trolls
nothing else.
It's a pleasure arguing with you, Mr. Emotionally-Handicapped Troll.

i am dapirate, voltage, and jesusrocks435. i am a troll you idiot.