Avitohol

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Elly

Avitohol

Post by Elly » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:38 am

You know, I was going to make this post just as I did the McGrod one, but they do not like posting personal info it seems, besides, I do not think anyone would actually care about you.

Anyways, questions for you.

Why is it you think you are, or were, good at this game? Also, why were you banned? Cheating?

Grimoire

Post by Grimoire » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:44 am

Thats just low, avits the man, he's loyal and funny as hell, you sir/mam are an donkey.

Elly

Post by Elly » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:00 am

You know, I have been called many of things, but wow.. rofl, I assumed it is filtered? Cause its great :)

And how is it low? The fact I stated no one would care? Honestly , I really dont think many would, but, thats just my feeling. I do not have anything against him, in fact I find him entertaining at times..

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:31 am

Sorry this text no longer exists due to god mod.
Last edited by McGrod on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimoire

Post by Grimoire » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am

McGrod wrote:Avitohol from my point of view :
Spock on weed.
QFT

tekkamanblade

Post by tekkamanblade » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm

haha yah they certainly came a long way from being trained by tregnot.

FoggDawg

Post by FoggDawg » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Go Avi you the man some day homie i hope to see you come back and smack the BBQ out of these newbs mouths =)

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:09 pm

Never played with him, but hes whooped our donkey once :P
hes a cool dude though

Manganator

Post by Manganator » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 pm

I can't speak to his fighting ability as... we've not fought against each other that I can remember.

However, he is smart. He was usually the face of Mibu, as far as I could tell, on Frontier wars, and he never let ego get in the way of his corp's survival.

Because they were so tight-lipped about it, I cannot tell who is specifically responsible, but I suspect Avit to be a big part of these occurrences.

-Creating a diplomatic settlement with a corp that only had 3 weak colonies, giving MG no provocation to attack (Attacking without provocation would null our wartime agreement with Genocide and make dealing with AM difficult)

-Hiring Kader to cap MG outpost strike-colonies. (Unfortunately, Kader is easy to influence, so this came out)

-Having the foresight to stay out of WICKED

-The decision to split ZIon into 2 corps and mentor active noobs.

-Turn the server against MG even as MG did just about nothing and became inactive.

-Geting Vegabond to bring the entire RULE over to attack Genocide and MG.

In short... Avit was an able diplomat and tactician, and he weilded incredible influence. And on FW at least, even more dangerous was his foresight to not leave anything up to chance... gaining every strategic advantage possible before starting a war.

MegaMan

Post by MegaMan » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Grimoire wrote:
McGrod wrote:Avitohol from my point of view :
Spock on weed.
QFT
Best thing ever said on the forums, ever?

(I don't actually know Avit I just find the idea of Spock on weed "fascinating")

lol

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:41 am

Manganator wrote:I can't speak to his fighting ability as... we've not fought against each other that I can remember.

However, he is smart. He was usually the face of Mibu, as far as I could tell, on Frontier wars, and he never let ego get in the way of his corp's survival.

Because they were so tight-lipped about it, I cannot tell who is specifically responsible, but I suspect Avit to be a big part of these occurrences.

-Creating a diplomatic settlement with a corp that only had 3 weak colonies, giving MG no provocation to attack (Attacking without provocation would null our wartime agreement with Genocide and make dealing with AM difficult)

-Hiring Kader to cap MG outpost strike-colonies. (Unfortunately, Kader is easy to influence, so this came out)

-Having the foresight to stay out of WICKED

-The decision to split ZIon into 2 corps and mentor active noobs.

-Turn the server against MG even as MG did just about nothing and became inactive.

-Geting Vegabond to bring the entire RULE over to attack Genocide and MG.

In short... Avit was an able diplomat and tactician, and he weilded incredible influence. And on FW at least, even more dangerous was his foresight to not leave anything up to chance... gaining every strategic advantage possible before starting a war.
not to mention he always comes equipped with a crimson :wink:

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:42 am

Gloin night and elros didnt hurt him either.

avitohol

Re: Avitohol

Post by avitohol » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 am

Elly wrote:You know, I was going to make this post just as I did the McGrod one, but they do not like posting personal info it seems, besides, I do not think anyone would actually care about you.

Anyways, questions for you.

Why is it you think you are, or were, good at this game? Also, why were you banned? Cheating?
Firstly i would like to say that this is perhaps the greatest title to a thread in the history of the forum :).

Secondly, i was thinking of being nasty. But to be honest i got no idea what is going on. And sadly a person who doesn't expose their identity, but chooses to do so of others. In a fake and nasty manner is rather pathetic. Yet i shall answer your questions.

Sadly i am not longer a leading player in the game and haven't been one for close to 9 months now. Extreme inactivity and lack of practice have me there. I would also like to point out that i am an accomplished invader with skills that are of a high level, or were. I am sure there are people that will support this.

I would like to mention my contribution to the player base and long-term skilled players, that have through some way or another been linked to me and have been given an opportunity.

Now on the topic of my banning, which i will freely express, being an error on my part. I was banned for creating an account for gloin. For which i have become "associated with cheat-attempters". I understand this position, i breached one of 4 main rules:

2. Do not create more than 1 character in the same galaxy. The rule is 1 character per person per galaxy. You can play in more than one galaxy, but do not control two characters in the same galaxy. Do not use more than one login account. One login account is sufficient per person.
Though a technicality since the account created for someone else was not a direct gain to my profile, but nonetheless seen as a danger by the ptt. However i am thankful that my account the forums has not been banned, and i'm still given the opportunity to still interact with the community as a whole.

Thanks to the guys who have my back its always good to see that i've made an impression, even though this is only an internet game :P.

Avitohol

Elly

Post by Elly » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 am

Very well put Avitohol, and you are right, you are a good invader, or were.

But i wasnt being nasty, there are a few poeple talking to smack as of late, and i just so happened to see you doing it. I do it all the time and general smack talking is fine by me, but your few comments were directed at me and I did not care for it, so, I posted my opinion that no one would care about you. :wink:

But hey, I did like you at one time, you were fun to mess with and fight against, and, I will post later who I am, I have no reason to hide.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 am

Sexiest thread name in the whole forum.

Btw who is elly?

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

im actually surprised it wasnt JR who necro'd this topic.

elly is jen. cant you feel the love?

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:00 am

Ahh nice one. Thanks for that.

But the thread name made this something that needed to be necro'd.

Plus i love fan thread. So if anyone else wants to basque in the greasy man love that is avitohol!!!!!

Post!!!!!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:im actually surprised it wasnt JR who necro'd this topic.

elly is jen. cant you feel the love?
Why would I do that?

BarbaraWalters

Re:

Post by BarbaraWalters » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Major.Arse wrote:Gloin night and elros didnt hurt him either.

hahaha Me and Elros lead a corp named Retaliate, back when we were newbs just learning how to really get the grips of Starport. We did very well for ourselves and wolves of Mibu took us under their wing as we started to take more power and we became noticable as up and coming players. They always looked out for us and Elros and I finally got our wish/big break when they let us in the corp. There's tons more to the history, Zion was a force to be reckoned with, there was great leadership and a definite element of fun the whole crew brought together. I still remember invading and fighting alongside Avit/Crimson/Night and everyone else just like it was yesterday.

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

I remember Avithol from Frontier Wars, and again on ROF. He always listened to what you had to say, and was nice to me. Good player.

RiveraK2

Post by RiveraK2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah, Avitohol is cool.

Cirdan on the other hand is a different story..

Major

Post by Major » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Avi made this years champs one of the funniest times i've had in a very long time. cheers!

(Bulgarian women, a dose of blotter, several pints of vodka, and hundreds of crimson stories later...love this guy.)

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Can't speak for Avi as player, but destroying him verbally on vent was roflstomp.

Also, I remember the Gloin and Elros days. :lol:

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Never versed Avitohol or Crimson, but from what I remember they were total champs and good players too.

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm

There were times when i was still a new player that if i saw, or even thought that Avi or Zion were active, i'd pick a different server to play :)

Then i got to know him and play with him (Get a grip dirty minded people) - Top quality dude :)

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am

avi...chillist dude i know, i didnt know many peeps from zion...i remember i lost respect for johnnyc when i was trying to 1v1 pezz...and he tryed to cloak kill me (tho he failed) ..crimson , i got the chance to torp box him, all though he was rusty it was a fun fight...but i respect avi ... sucks he quit.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 am

Wanted to say how sexy this thread name was!!!!!

stgballa

Post by stgballa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

lmao. This is probably the best thread Ive seen on the forums

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 am

oh elly how i miss you