Essay for tokens?

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Post Reply
User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Essay for tokens?

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 am

Anyone interested in like, 15-20k tokens(whatever it is ive got left) for writing me a 250-500 word essay on "judaism, the roman religion, or the mystery religions of the roman empire" for my medieval studies class?

my life's BBQ. im exhausted. i have to babysit BEFORE class tomorrow. tomorrows my third lab day of this week. ive got chem BBQ due. and a bio exam thursday that i have to learn all the correct wrong answers for, because my professor is an idiot who makes his own test questions/answers that are hugging ridiculous and wrong.

i will also trade you my soul, if the tokens arent enough.

the essay is needed before midnight tonite, EST.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 am

Early Christianity is not a choice?

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

no.

and forget it. i already did it.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 am

aw, ok.

User avatar
BarbaraWalters
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Location: North Bay Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by BarbaraWalters » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

In grade 10 english I was caught for plagiarism and my teacher told me I could write another essay for deducted marks. So I smartly went on starport, advertised 10k tokens for someone to write me an essay... surprisingly someone actually wanted to and I handed it in a few days later. only recieved %50 marks but it was pretty epic and well worth the 10k tokens.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 am

Lol. I might do this because I am exceedingly bored these days.

Could always use the tokens for some blitz lulz. Plus I do sort of want tot ry writing a short story......let's try er out :o

EDIT: can't read, deadline passed. WEEEEE

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by GRAWRG. » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

theres plenty of other BBQ. on thursday i had to make 5 journal entries... as a teenage jew living during jesus's time. i havent done that assignment yet, and would rather not. ever.

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by omlow » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:27 am

GRAWRG. wrote:theres plenty of other BBQ. on thursday i had to make 5 journal entries... as a teenage jew living during jesus's time. i havent done that assignment yet, and would rather not. ever.
how the BBQ are you supposed to know what it was like as a young jew back then

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

lace every entry with references to the oncoming holocaust. for the lulz.

Hammer
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: My Stable Volc Zounds

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by Hammer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm

BarbaraWalters wrote:In grade 10 english I was caught for plagiarism and my teacher told me I could write another essay for deducted marks. So I smartly went on starport, advertised 10k tokens for someone to write me an essay... surprisingly someone actually wanted to and I handed it in a few days later. only recieved %50 marks but it was pretty epic and well worth the 10k tokens.
lolololololol that was me :D

User avatar
Woots
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by Woots » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 am

Hammer wrote:
BarbaraWalters wrote:In grade 10 english I was caught for plagiarism and my teacher told me I could write another essay for deducted marks. So I smartly went on starport, advertised 10k tokens for someone to write me an essay... surprisingly someone actually wanted to and I handed it in a few days later. only recieved %50 marks but it was pretty epic and well worth the 10k tokens.
lolololololol that was me :D
HOLY BBQ HAMMER IS STILL ALIVE!

Also, lol 250-500 words.
Shorter than my university application essays :P

User avatar
RiveraK2
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Essay for tokens?

Post by RiveraK2 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Believe it or not when I first played Starport back in 2004 Toonces had a contest in which players
had to write why they liked Starport, and if Toonces liked it he would give you 10,000 tokens.

I was like 14 years old and I wrote some BS that I don't even remember lol. Long story short I was
awarded 10,000 tokens by Toonces which I bought my 1st IGS with; only to have it get blown up
by a player who I don't even remember. ='(

Ah nostalgia.. Good times =\

Post Reply