The Rules of a Hurricane ...

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

M2-Destroyer

The Rules of a Hurricane ...

Post by M2-Destroyer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

Well, for anyone that hasn't been paying attention to international news, we here in Scotland, have a bit of a dilemma ...

Over the last 12 months, we've had two majorly strong wind problems and well, in line with everyone else, we decided to name them. The name of the first one escapes me, but the second one was officially termed "Hurricane Bawbag".

Now it's my understanding that hurricane names alternate from Male to Female and progress systematically through the Alphabet. I also realise that this is the start of a new year, so i'd love to hear suggestions for names for both A and C. Anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSqbWWRS1lM

Disclaimer - I realise that Hurricanes do kill a lot of people every year and are therefore really not for joking about, but everyone else in Scotland seems to see the funny side of it (Mostly) so i thought i'd ask anyway!

Luna

Re: The Rules of a Hurricane ...

Post by Luna » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

Damn, I'm not a Mod here, so I can't cheat and see what the tiny print says. That's one of the perks of being a mod. :lol:

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 am

"Disclaimer - I realise that Hurricanes do kill a lot of people every year and are therefore really not for joking about, but everyone else in Scotland seems to see the funny side of it (Mostly) so i thought i'd ask anyway!"

copy, paste into word, enlarge. for future reference xD

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 am

GRAWRG. wrote:"Disclaimer - I realise that Hurricanes do kill a lot of people every year and are therefore really not for joking about, but everyone else in Scotland seems to see the funny side of it (Mostly) so i thought i'd ask anyway!"

copy, paste into word, enlarge. for future reference xD
or quote it and read it :)