Captain's Log Stardate 20111211

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

RiveraK2

Captain's Log Stardate 20111211

Post by RiveraK2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 pm

[Captain's Log, Stardate 20111211]:

Call me RK2; Captain of the starship Trontech. My travels throughout the galaxy have bestowed upon me a rather negative reputation.
Immoral, yes; malevolent, no. Sometimes decent people need to do bad things, and that's the category I fall under. Far and wide I have
traveled; not for exploration, glory, legacy, or colonization but for financial gain. Whatever else may follow along with that will indeed come.

My travels have led me to a Starport in the Alpha Centauri system where I hope, among other priorities, to learn the location of a strange
ancient artifact
. I know one thing of it; only that it may be worth over five million credits, and that in and of itself is not something to be passed up.

[Log to be continued..]

RiveraK2

Captain's Log Supplemental

Post by RiveraK2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

[Captain's Log Supplemental]:

After docking at the Starport in the Alpha Centauri system, a Haulbanger or two at the port's Lone Star Lounge seemed appropriate.
Walking in I couldn't help but notice the cast of shady characters at the establishment for which one could not imagine a more preferable
location. The humanoid bar-tending, an Anaetarian from the distant Delta Phi Epsilon system, was in no mood to converse as he
stared at me blankly while serving my drink. I paid no mind; after all what did I care about some quaint looking humanoid not speaking?

After some time and a multitude of additional Haulbangers I looked out of the window to my left into the vastness of space and thought,
for a moment, that I witnessed a strange vessel whizzing past the port. I soon neglected that thought as the alchemy of those
Haulbangers began to take effect. Just as I turned my head back towards the bar-tender for Spice Water; the bizarre looking Anaetarian
discretely whispered "I heard a strange artifact was sighted in Omega Psi Phi Vb." Ignoring the Anaetarian's comment I ordered
Spice Water to which he replied "You've had enough for one day, buddy".

[Log to be continued..]
Last edited by RiveraK2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Major

Re: Captain's Log Stardate 20111211

Post by Major » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

hahaha....this is great. keep it coming!

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Its funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

RiveraK2

Post by RiveraK2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 am

[Captain's Log Supplemental]:

My ship is en route to Omega Psi Phi Vb to investigate the artifact the Anaetarian bar-tender informed me about in Alpha Centauri.
The Trontech is equipped with advanced Neutrino Scanners which are intended produce detailed scan reports of entire star systems.
Locating the exact position of this artifact, if there is one, will rely upon the scanners' ability to accurately pinpoint it.

While en route to Omega Psi Phi a large anomaly triggered my vessel's sonar. A short range scan of the area revealed nothing,
however the Trontech's sonar persisted. Further scanning of the area revealed the anomaly 0.01AU starboard of my starship.
Curious as to what it was, I directed my ship one-quarter impulse towards the anomaly. 0.002 AU away from the anomaly an
immense pyramid shaped vessel, at least four times larger than my own, appeared on screen. When hailed, there was
no response. A second hail was transmitted, "This is Captain RK2 of the starship Trontech. I admit no hostile intentions;
please identify yourself". No response. Suddenly, in an instant, the mysterious vessel bolted away in a brilliant flash
not even leaving a warp signature to trace.

This encounter has left me curious as to the meaning of that strange starship.

[Log to be continued..]

Major

Post by Major » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 am

mor

CrazyGardenGnome

Post by CrazyGardenGnome » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 pm