Jr

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

GRAWRG.

Jr

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 pm

i need a stupid christian viewpoint on the immorality of killing in any circumstance. and, separately, using force to subdue rioters. im writing a satirical essay.

JesusRocks765

Re: Jr

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Ask nicely.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 am

i did. i made a topic just for you. dont see anyone else doing that do you?!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:49 am

GRAWRG. wrote:i need a stupid christian viewpoint on the immorality of killing in any circumstance. and, separately, using force to subdue rioters. im writing a satirical essay.
#1 Flaw, you insult my Religion

#2 Flaw, you demand it without any courtesy and act like I am obligated to help you

#3 Flaw, you are making a satire of this

#4 Flaw, you are going to do a project saying that killing is morally correct???

#5 Flaw, you disregard my ask for a courteous response and make up a lie because you are too arrogant to ask politely

Result: I'm not helping you at all.

GRAWRG. wrote:i did. i made a topic just for you. dont see anyone else doing that do you?!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20331
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20345
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20356

I have 3 topics with my name already :roll:

In the past, I have forgiven your ignorant, athiestic posts because you are a woman, but if you continue to attack my beliefs and expect my help in return, I will use my superior intelligence against you.

Have fun with your twisted project.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 am

those other topics dont count. they werent made FOR you, they were made ABOUT you. very important distinction.

#1 Flaw, you insult my Religion <- i guess that comes down to how you look at things. emphasizing "stupid" doesn't make your point though. the fact is just that i need a stupid christian viewpoint. i did not say that all christian viewpoints were stupid. if that was the case i could easily come up with one myself. but i want a stupid one. i really dont think the statement had to be insulting. if i thought all christian viewpoints were stupid, "stupid" wouldnt have even been necessary.

#2 Flaw, you demand it without any courtesy and act like I am obligated to help you <- actually, that's another assumption. except it's half right. or... eh, lets go with quarter right. because of the forwardness of my post/topic, i wasn't entirely serious. yes, i could use the help. no... wasnt actually expecting to get it. so no to the second part, 1/2 yes to the first.

#3 Flaw, you are making a satire of this <- dont know how thats a flaw... unless you think you hold a stupid christian viewpoint on the aforesaid subjects.

#4 Flaw, you are going to do a project saying that killing is morally correct??? <- assumptions assumptions assumptions. and does it matter anyway? and... aren't christians supposed to aim to be good? a good person would give help or information unreservedly. you're coming off kinda "i'll help if it serves me". which isnt a surprise as ive seen a million of your posts, but it doesnt cease to be depressing that someone claiming to be so big on god can be so... trolling. and judgmental. and argumentative. have you ever considered spending your time on sge forums... elsewhere? like a site where people need help. i dont get how you can feel so damn great about yourself preaching 24/7 on sge forums. you could actually be doing good, but instead you're making a hypocrite of yourself.

#5 Flaw, you disregard my ask for a courteous response and make up a lie because you are too arrogant to ask politely <- i have no reason to lie. i dont know what you're talking about.

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am

It seems like a million but is only 1090 :(

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

P-i-m-p wrote:It seems like a million but is only 1090 :(
It because its freaking annoying.

"Flaw 4": Well said GRAWRG.

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
P-i-m-p wrote:It seems like a million but is only 1090 :(
It because its freaking annoying.

"Flaw 4": Well said GRAWRG.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:50 pm

#3 Flaw, you are making a satire of this <- dont know how thats a flaw... unless you think you hold a stupid christian viewpoint on the aforesaid subjects.
:) thats the real kicker imo.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 am

GRAWRG. wrote:those other topics dont count. they werent made FOR you, they were made ABOUT you. very important distinction.

#1 Flaw, you insult my Religion <- i guess that comes down to how you look at things. emphasizing "stupid" doesn't make your point though. the fact is just that i need a stupid christian viewpoint. i did not say that all christian viewpoints were stupid. if that was the case i could easily come up with one myself. but i want a stupid one. i really dont think the statement had to be insulting. if i thought all christian viewpoints were stupid, "stupid" wouldnt have even been necessary.
You're calling my viewpoint stupid and implying that it is stupid because it is Christian.

#2 Flaw, you demand it without any courtesy and act like I am obligated to help you <- actually, that's another assumption. except it's half right. or... eh, lets go with quarter right. because of the forwardness of my post/topic, i wasn't entirely serious. yes, i could use the help. no... wasnt actually expecting to get it. so no to the second part, 1/2 yes to the first.
You were'nt entirely serious about asking me impolitely? And if you didn't expect my help then why did you make this thread in the first place?

I will not share my viewpoint as means of ridicule and degredation of Christianity.

#4 Flaw, you are going to do a project saying that killing is morally correct??? <- assumptions assumptions assumptions. and does it matter anyway? and... aren't christians supposed to aim to be good? a good person would give help or information unreservedly. you're coming off kinda "i'll help if it serves me". which isnt a surprise as ive seen a million of your posts, but it doesnt cease to be depressing that someone claiming to be so big on god can be so... trolling. and judgmental. and argumentative. have you ever considered spending your time on sge forums... elsewhere? like a site where people need help. i dont get how you can feel so damn great about yourself preaching 24/7 on sge forums. you could actually be doing good, but instead you're making a hypocrite of yourself.
I'm helping you if it serves my religion and posting my beliefs for you to laugh at in a class of students (Who will probably not know it is a satire unless you tell them) is not glorifying my religion. I am active on the SGE forums at most 1 hour a day, it is just the posts I make throughout the day make me seem online more than in reality.

#5 Flaw, you disregard my ask for a courteous response and make up a lie because you are too arrogant to ask politely <- i have no reason to lie. i dont know what you're talking about.
If you're too arrogant to admit your pride, dont even ask for help.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:You're calling my viewpoint stupid and implying that it is stupid because it is Christian. you've gotta stop with the assumptions bro, especially when you're incorrectly assuming what i meant by a statement. i dont think all christian viewpoints are stupid. i wanted a clearly stupid viewpoint (i never said YOUR viewpoint)for ease of argument, and identification of my essay as satire. and honestly, my first thought wasnt to seek a christian viewpoint. but it's been my experience that the most stupid viewpoints on the subjects come from christians. so i came here.

You were'nt entirely serious about asking me impolitely? And if you didn't expect my help then why did you make this thread in the first place? boredom. the chance you might help. entertainment in the form of arguing.

I will not share my viewpoint as means of ridicule and degredation of Christianity. i didnt ask for your viewpoint... i asked for a stupid christian viewpoint, lol.

I'm helping you if it serves my religion and posting my beliefs for you to laugh at in a class of students (Who will probably not know it is a satire unless you tell them) is not glorifying my religion. I am active on the SGE forums at most 1 hour a day, it is just the posts I make throughout the day make me seem online more than in reality. the assignment is to write a satirical essay. and it's not so much the time you spend here... while i do argue that it's longer than an hour a day (or maybe not? you dont actually think about what you say, you just post everywhere mindlessly. so im sure that cuts down a lot on time)... it's about the immense hypocrisy that accompanies your posts here.

If you're too arrogant to admit your pride, dont even ask for help. oh right. i forgot it was the christian viewpoint that only likable people deserve help. (that bit was sarcasm. i know you struggle to identify when im actually making unflattering implications)

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:29 am

I think I finally get what you meant, but the way you worded it was so terrible that I doubt anyone understood. You want a viewpoint on murder saying that it is wrong for reasons that are spiritual, then you want to ridicule Spiritual oppositions to murder in a satirical essay. My answer is still no, but at least I understand the horrible way you structured your sentance so I know what you are asking.