I love to shampoo

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 pm

You know, you guys are making it pretty hard to buy into the supposed inherent moral superiority of atheists. :)

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 pm

lol grawrg you are overthinking that statement just a little.
and very funny madace :lol:

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:45 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:lol grawrg you are overthinking that statement just a little.
and very funny madace :lol:
You don't think it's funny.

You're just trying to pretend you're aloof and uninvested because caring and being invested would give you something to lose, which would make you weak.

The downside of this pubescent and childish behavior is that you'll forever hold on to your petty ideas and will have a very hard time becoming a better, more evolved person.

I feel sorry for you.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:53 pm

MadAce wrote:You know, you guys are making it pretty hard to buy into the supposed inherent moral superiority of atheists. :)
athiests more moral? What a joke :lol:

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:42 pm

I actually do think its funny, and it is :lol:
you take something sourced from conservapedia, make a joke about it against me when the source itself was posted by me in irony, and get mad when i laugh at the joke and then claim to be better than me? lmfao this is quite the spectacle :D

edit: your attempted analysis of my motivation was also quite humorous, you really love overthinking things ad absurdum to rationalize your beliefs, don't you? You are almost like my english teachers in that regard :D minus the clarity of prose ofc, but that's understandable given english isn't your best language i'm sure.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:24 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:I actually do think its funny, and it is :lol:
you take something sourced from conservapedia, make a joke about it against me when the source itself was posted by me in irony, and get mad when i laugh at the joke and then claim to be better than me? lmfao this is quite the spectacle :D

edit: your attempted analysis of my motivation was also quite humorous, you really love overthinking things ad absurdum to rationalize your beliefs, don't you? You are almost like my english teachers in that regard :D minus the clarity of prose ofc, but that's understandable given english isn't your best language i'm sure.
I don't get mad. Thinking that anything that involves you could get me in any way emotional is pretty close to having delusions of grandeur.

My analysis isn't really a product of "over"-thinking as you haven't displayed any behavior that could lead to an alternate conclusion. There's only one way to interpret you, so not too much thinking involved. Tho knowing my optimistic self I probably overstated your complexity and underestimated your insanity. In case you truly are suffering from psychopathy (which in your case is more likely) odds are you have little idea what is funny and what isn't. This would explain why you find something funny no normal human being would find funny.

I must admit that was a pretty sophisticated insult from you part, comparing me to your teachers. You know, insult since you're partly a product of their making.
Good for you.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 am

I don't get mad. Thinking that anything that involves you could get me in any way emotional is pretty close to having delusions of grandeur.
You seemed pretty heated, but hey I could be wrong. Oh wait a second, this situation seems familiar...

You think I'm mad? I could just say this :lol:
I don't get mad. Thinking that anything that involves you could get me in any way emotional is pretty close to having delusions of grandeur.
My analysis isn't really a product of "over"-thinking as you haven't displayed any behavior that could lead to an alternate conclusion
Oh yes indeed it is overthought. You don't know me well enough to make any conclusions about my behavior, nor have I shown myself to be "invested". You deny the obvious fact in front of you because it does not conform to your expectations or beliefs. Sounds pretty closed minded to me, something you accuse me of being often :wink: I am here for the lulz. That is why I play starport, that is why I am here now.

And while I certainly have an offbeat sense of humor, I do find it funny :) the irony involved, the complete irrationality of your random and complex analysis is just succulent and delicious like a fresh apple, or an orange, or damned I'm hungry.

And while I am a product of my english teachers, at least partly in this fine grammar and logical reasoning I have displayed, taking a jab at the stereotypical way english teachers take the mundane and transform it to the fantastic beyond simple, realistic standards is nothing too offensive. Hell, my last year AP Language and Composition teacher made fun of that concept himself.

User avatar
LordSturm
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: spamming forums to get post count up :}

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by LordSturm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
MadAce wrote:You know, you guys are making it pretty hard to buy into the supposed inherent moral superiority of atheists. :)
athiests more moral? What a joke :lol:

if an athiest and a christian live exactly the same life (what one would generally consider a good moral life) is the atheist somehow less moral than the christian?

doesnt it make more sense to judge someones moral character on the actions and choices they make rather than what they believe the eternal endgame is?

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 am

Hence my ridicule of the points conservapedia implies.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote: Oh yes indeed it is overthought. You don't know me well enough to make any conclusions about my behavior, nor have I shown myself to be "invested". You deny the obvious fact in front of you because it does not conform to your expectations or beliefs. Sounds pretty closed minded to me, something you accuse me of being often :wink: I am here for the lulz. That is why I play starport, that is why I am here now.

And while I certainly have an offbeat sense of humor, I do find it funny :) the irony involved, the complete irrationality of your random and complex analysis is just succulent and delicious like a fresh apple, or an orange, or damned I'm hungry.

And while I am a product of my english teachers, at least partly in this fine grammar and logical reasoning I have displayed, taking a jab at the stereotypical way english teachers take the mundane and transform it to the fantastic beyond simple, realistic standards is nothing too offensive. Hell, my last year AP Language and Composition teacher made fun of that concept himself.
Indeed you haven't shown yourself invested. That's the whole point. You somehow muster the effort to keep these kinds of discussions going for weeks at a time. You degrade yourself by fighting in the dust with the mangy animal that is JR.

You are practically alone in doing so, despite the fact that more than a few people visit these forums.
And then you claim you're into it for the lulz? Note that the things you are describing aren't actually funny.

How cute.

Boy, you are completely transparent. You care. I don't know why you care. Maybe it's one of those attempts to feel something. Maybe it's because you lack any kind of purpose. Maybe it's because somehow you realize you're empty and you need a little pet cause to froth at the mouth about. Maybe you're just that stupid.
Either way, it's pretty bloody obvious you're not into it for the lulz.

Of course, I could be wrong. Which would only leave people to conclude that you're a much, much bigger retard than JR.
You should be overjoyed and flattered that I think you have at least some complexity.


Minor note: My English is better than yours.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 pm

MadAce wrote: Boy, you are completely transparent. You care. I don't know why you care. Maybe it's one of those attempts to feel something. Maybe it's because you lack any kind of purpose. Maybe it's because somehow you realize you're empty and you need a little pet cause to froth at the mouth about. Maybe you're just that stupid.
Either way, it's pretty bloody obvious you're not into it for the lulz.

Of course, I could be wrong. Which would only leave people to conclude that you're a much, much bigger retard than JR.
You should be overjoyed and flattered that I think you have at least some complexity.


Minor note: My English is better than yours.
Oh hey look another immensely overthought diatribe of conjecture. And yes you are wrong but so is your conjecture about me if you are. Interesting use of absolutes though :slowclap:. And if your english is better than mine, put it in a normal size. Where did you learn to speak it with such fluency? School and university? Have you ever traveled to the UK? What is it you do in real life that somehow gives you this hatred to continue flaming everyone around you on the forums? I'm curious. Perhaps a government job? Something involving crushing all belief in humanity.... perhaps something involving insurance?

Edit: Just remembered, last person to use that "I'm so empty and have a hole I need to fill boo-fu*king-hoo" argument was none other than jesusrocks himself :D only difference was he replaced empathy with god :lol:

try suppprting your statements a bit more in the future, conjecture is boring.

And don't flatter yourself. Your opinion on me matters to me as much as your opinion on anyone else matters to them, nothing at all. With one exception, JR had a minor fit when you said you misjudged him, which happens a lot more often than you admit.

Shower-epiphany-mega-edit:
Indeed you haven't shown yourself invested. That's the whole point. You somehow muster the effort to keep these kinds of discussions going for weeks at a time. You degrade yourself by fighting in the dust with the mangy animal that is JR.

You are practically alone in doing so, despite the fact that more than a few people visit these forums.
And then you claim you're into it for the lulz? Note that the things you are describing aren't actually funny.
So, I am invested specifically because I am here after I say I am not invested? That is not very logical, neither the conjecture or my own reasoning, therefore I am acting irrationally (gasp), I am here for shits and giggles, and here I have found one excellent source:
Image
YOU Madace, you. Why, why why why why why are YOU here old chap? You must be invested somehow, as you are here for "weeks at a time" specifically to counter ME. Yet, why could this be? You already have already said it isn't emotionally based, as it would be "arrogant" to assume I can ruffle your "cool" over these forums. Perhaps it Is to enlighten us? Show us a superior way of tolerant life? Pftsh yea, after you have already repeatedly stated elsewhere you don't give a sh*t about any of this and have the lowest possible opinions of us, I very very much doubt that. Can this be entertaining? No, you don't care still. What about enlightening for you? Maybe you gain some truth from this? No, you have said nothing I or JR can say will change your mind, we are inferior forms of life in your eyes :) . Why are you here?
You degrade yourself by fighting in the dust with the mangy animal that is JR.
Seemingly it is to counter me. Seemingly it is to contrast yourself with the ever-so-wrong me. But wait, if I degrade myself by grappling with JR, as you put it, doesn't that make you an animal for doing so with me? :lol: If your only apparant purpose is to contradict me, then aren't you here solely for the purpose of arrogance? To seem better than myself on a forum where "more than a few people visit"? Madace, you are hilariously pathetic. Your failed attempts at analysis only serve to cover up an analysis of yourself. You are a puffed up spiny fish, an over-inflated balloon. This observation has mad me double over in laughter in the shower not 15 minutes ago. Thank you, very very very much :mrgreen:

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:
Oh hey look another immensely overthought diatribe of conjecture. And yes you are wrong but so is your conjecture about me if you are. Interesting use of absolutes though :slowclap:. And if your english is better than mine, put it in a normal size. Where did you learn to speak it with such fluency? School and university? Have you ever traveled to the UK? What is it you do in real life that somehow gives you this hatred to continue flaming everyone around you on the forums? I'm curious. Perhaps a government job? Something involving crushing all belief in humanity.... perhaps something involving insurance?
Contrary to your attempts at deduction mine are based mostly on elimination. And, I admit, blatantly stating the obvious.
One clearly sees that you are not into it for the lulz.
JuliusCaesar wrote: Edit: Just remembered, last person to use that "I'm so empty and have a hole I need to fill boo-fu*king-hoo" argument was none other than jesusrocks himself :D only difference was he replaced empathy with god
Is that intended to be an ad hominem?
JuliusCaesar wrote: And don't flatter yourself. Your opinion on me matters to me as much as your opinion on anyone else matters to them, nothing at all. With one exception, JR had a minor fit when you said you misjudged him, which happens a lot more often than you admit.
If my opinion doesn't matter to you (which I wouldn't mind) then why are you trying your very best to change it?

JuliusCaesar wrote: Shower-epiphany-mega-edit:

So, I am invested specifically because I am here after I say I am not invested? That is not very logical, neither the conjecture or my own reasoning, therefore I am acting irrationally (gasp), I am here for shits and giggles, and here I have found one excellent source:

YOU Madace, you. Why, why why why why why are YOU here old chap? You must be invested somehow, as you are here for "weeks at a time" specifically to counter ME. Yet, why could this be? You already have already said it isn't emotionally based, as it would be "arrogant" to assume I can ruffle your "cool" over these forums. Perhaps it Is to enlighten us? Show us a superior way of tolerant life? Pftsh yea, after you have already repeatedly stated elsewhere you don't give a sh*t about any of this and have the lowest possible opinions of us, I very very much doubt that. Can this be entertaining? No, you don't care still. What about enlightening for you? Maybe you gain some truth from this? No, you have said nothing I or JR can say will change your mind, we are inferior forms of life in your eyes :) . Why are you here?
You degrade yourself by fighting in the dust with the mangy animal that is JR.
Seemingly it is to counter me. Seemingly it is to contrast yourself with the ever-so-wrong me. But wait, if I degrade myself by grappling with JR, as you put it, doesn't that make you an animal for doing so with me? :lol: If your only apparant purpose is to contradict me, then aren't you here solely for the purpose of arrogance? To seem better than myself on a forum where "more than a few people visit"? Madace, you are hilariously pathetic. Your failed attempts at analysis only serve to cover up an analysis of yourself. You are a puffed up spiny fish, an over-inflated balloon. This observation has mad me double over in laughter in the shower not 15 minutes ago. Thank you, very very very much :mrgreen:
Maybe I haven't made myself clear enough. You claim to be in it for the lulz. I say you are emotionally invested in the outcome of these arguments. This is proven by the fact that you relentlessly continue them. Yet you keep up a failing image of aloofness simply to protect yourself from failure. This will stop you from becoming a better person as your ego stands in the way of you being wrong. And being wrong, and admitting to be is a primary step towards improvement.

Of course I'm invested. I never claimed otherwise. I have no emotional investment, contrary to you, but I do have an intellectual investment.
I form an opinion, challenge it and change it when found wrong. That's what I do. It's almost a way of life for me, and goes far beyond simple online discussions.
Of course the fact that I always have to be ready to admit I'm wrong could be considered a weakness and is actually quite humbling for the ego. But the fact that I have honed my opinions and arguments by being wrong countless times is a far greater strength I find.

This strongly contrasts with your approach. You claim a position and then defend it far beyond what is reasonable. Then, if it becomes apparent you are about to be proven wrong you pretend to not care about the subject. This is your form of protection.

Next time you want people to think you don't care, and are only in it for the laughs, please don't give us the mental image of a pasty teenager giggling in the shower over a friggin online discussion he claims not to care about. This is both distasteful and a little sad.
If you have shower epiphanies about a subject, you care.

It would seem that you like meme-based images:

http://troll.me/lose-argument-pretend-to-be-trolling/

Image

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Madace, don't you have a superiority complex to go develop elsewhere? perhaps go make fun of some downies or steal some candy from children?

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Madace, don't you have a superiority complex to go develop elsewhere? perhaps go make fun of some downies or steal some candy from children?
Perhaps it's time to take another shower or go on a long walk or something. Or a vacation.

Or, you know, anything at all that will make you come up with a somewhat good response.

You could also just randomly hit buttons on the keyboard.


Whatever works for you.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 pm

And that reminds me, stop acting so superior. You fling ad hominems just as fast as you point them out in other people, and while you say all I do is defend a set belief, what have you been doing differently? You use the same argument again and again and ignore what I say, and then just insult me. W/e I can just call you a dumbfuck and say I'm right too. Doesn't change a thing.

Oh, and you don't know me. Stop playing the mind reader and making false, absolutely unsupported conjectures about what I think. If not I'll just start wildly conjecturing and we will go as far as the next few posts with any shred of organized conduct left.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm

MadAce wrote:You degrade yourself by fighting in the dust with the mangy animal that is JR.
...
Which would only leave people to conclude that you're a much, much bigger retard than JR.
If you're going to pretend to not get emotionally heated during these arguments then you might try to not have anger seething through you're posts?

I liked many of your points, but don't blow it all up and get mad at everyone just because of JC's stupidity.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 pm

lol JR madace just likes to pretend hes some kind of super-human and doesn't feel like everyone else.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:25 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:lol JR madace just likes to pretend hes some kind of super-human and doesn't feel like everyone else.
Yes, I've observed that - but his main point(s) is/are more accurate than yours.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:38 am

Thats soley because he doesn't dismiss spiritualism, you literally have no inkling of anything else he says.

User avatar
fredfredburger
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: I will kill for food.

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by fredfredburger » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:00 am

too many fans, keep going

User avatar
fredfredburger
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: I will kill for food.

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by fredfredburger » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 am

fredfredburger wrote:too many fans, keep going
i like shampoo seriously, i use irish spring wut bout you major?

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:And that reminds me, stop acting so superior. You fling ad hominems just as fast as you point them out in other people, and while you say all I do is defend a set belief, what have you been doing differently? You use the same argument again and again and ignore what I say, and then just insult me. W/e I can just call you a dumbfuck and say I'm right too. Doesn't change a thing.

Oh, and you don't know me. Stop playing the mind reader and making false, absolutely unsupported conjectures about what I think. If not I'll just start wildly conjecturing and we will go as far as the next few posts with any shred of organized conduct left.
I'm am superior. Not in every way, of course. But in some ways I am.
I have no issues being right, being superior in some regards and dishing out insults. Of course I'm very careful to not resort to ad hominems. Because when I say you're a retard, I'm just saying you're a retard. I'm not saying you are wrong because you are a retard.
I destroy your arguments separately. The insults are just a nice extra on the side.

Yea, you should've looked up what "ad hominem" means before you decided to start using it. Then maybe you could have responded when I wrongly insinuated you used one.

Your arguments are laughable, by the way. I've debated many rabid atheists and you're among the worst, really.
Maybe that's because your motivations are so obvious to everyone.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Well you're a jackass with his head shoved up his donkey, and a tremendous superiority complex. And your ad hominems imply things about my points, which for all your bragging you tend to flat out ignore. And if my arguments are so simplostic, what are yours? You're neither a guru nor a genius nor anything special beyond the most arrogant, longest present sge forum-er from belgium, with perhaps the largest self-perceived internet penis. your points aren't good madace. They just represent a different opinion with no evidence and a lot of conjecture. for someone who insults me on my lack of accomplishment due to age, you really seem immature, just with some fancy words and half baked assumptions thrown in.

User avatar
WeGotDeathStar
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Hickory Dickory Dock
Some chick was sucking my male chicken
The clock struck two
I dropped my goo
I dumped the I love you man! on the next block.

User avatar
WeGotDeathStar
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To get her poor dog a bone
When she bent over,
Her Rover took over
And she got a bone of her own.

User avatar
WeGotDeathStar
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 am
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Rub a Dub Dub
Three men in a tub.
Faggots have threesomes, too-
So fuckin' what.

User avatar
LordSturm
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: spamming forums to get post count up :}

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by LordSturm » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:30 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Hickory Dickory Dock
Some chick was sucking my male chicken
The clock struck two
I dropped my goo
I dumped the I love you man! on the next block.
the forum sensors really add to the overall hilarity of this.

User avatar
P-i-m-p
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am
Location: Tellin Them Hoes What To Do

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by P-i-m-p » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:31 am

LordSturm wrote:
WeGotDeathStar wrote:Hickory Dickory Dock
Some chick was sucking my male chicken
The clock struck two
I dropped my goo
I dumped the I love you man! on the next block.
the forum sensors really add to the overall hilarity of this.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by MadAce » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Well you're a jackass with his head shoved up his donkey, and a tremendous superiority complex. And your ad hominems imply things about my points, which for all your bragging you tend to flat out ignore. And if my arguments are so simplostic, what are yours? You're neither a guru nor a genius nor anything special beyond the most arrogant, longest present sge forum-er from belgium, with perhaps the largest self-perceived internet penis. your points aren't good madace. They just represent a different opinion with no evidence and a lot of conjecture. for someone who insults me on my lack of accomplishment due to age, you really seem immature, just with some fancy words and half baked assumptions thrown in.
Okay then. Proof time:
JuliusCaesar wrote: And your ad hominems imply things about my points
What have my insults implied about your points? Quotes please.
JuliusCaesar wrote: which for all your bragging you tend to flat out ignore
Which of your points have I ignored? Quotes please.
JuliusCaesar wrote: your points aren't good madace.
Which of my points aren't good and how have you disproved them? Quotes please.


Then a few small remarks:
JuliusCaesar wrote: And if my arguments are so simplostic, what are yours?
That's called a "Tu Quoque". Look it up.
JuliusCaesar wrote: who insults me on my lack of accomplishment due to age
It was not my intention to suggest that your age has anything to do with your lack of accomplishment as a person. I apologize if I did.

I want you to know that you simply lack character accomplishment overall, regardless of your age.

Glad that's cleared up.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: I love to shampoo

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 am

Lul, ima just leave you to your assumptions. You aren't really worth my continued time with such limited amusement coming from your direction.

Locked