Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Post Reply
User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Image
Wonder what would have happened if she was a bit smarter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
General_Neox
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: Galaxy of Life
Contact:

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by General_Neox » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 am

Now you're just askin' for flamery lol

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:00 am

completely :)

User avatar
P-i-m-p
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am
Location: Tellin Them Hoes What To Do

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by P-i-m-p » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 am

:lol:

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 am

Idiotic people turn their lack of faith into a joke? Sad.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 am

says the guy who ignores reason for rationalization.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:45 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:says the guy who ignores reason for rationalization.
I dont ignore reason, I have Faith AND Reason which you cant understand since you are an athiest...

"Science without Religion Is Lame, Religion without Science Is Blind" - Albert Einstein.

Now whatever religion this guy was, I dont care, At least he knew the need for it.

User avatar
Woots
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by Woots » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:00 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
JuliusCaesar wrote:says the guy who ignores reason for rationalization.
I dont ignore reason, I have Faith AND Reason which you cant understand since you are an athiest...

"Science without Religion Is Lame, Religion without Science Is Blind" - Albert Einstein.

Now whatever religion this guy was, I dont care, At least he knew the need for it.
In the context of the quotation, Einstein is not talking about the belief system(s) (or faith) of religion, he is talking about the "feeling", and sense of "aspiration toward truth and understanding" which religion provides to the studies of science. In fact, he doesn't not believe in omnipotent, omnipresent G/god(s). (As opposed to you, ultra-religious guy with a strong belief in "God")

Your argument is invalid!

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 am

How was I supposed to know what context he said it in? IF he didnt mean it the way I meant then nvm about einstein supporting Religion, but saying I dont use reason is like saying you dont use reason - I'm a very intelligent person and more so than people who dont invest their souls into Eternal Life.

User avatar
Woots
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by Woots » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:09 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:How was I supposed to know what context he said it in? IF he didnt mean it the way I meant then nvm about einstein supporting Religion, but saying I dont use reason is like saying you dont use reason - I'm a very intelligent person and more so than people who dont invest their souls into Eternal Life.
True, I have no doubt that you are at least halfway intelligent (In order to use the Internet effectively. Seriously, some people are terrible at this stuff).
Trying to shove what your sad belief of your religion is down other people's throats, however, is not in the least intelligent.
Basically, the thing that gets you into arguments is your lack of common sense, your atrocious debating skills (mostly flaming, actually) and your inability to give up and/or shut up after you've been beaten black and blue.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 am

Science and spiritualism are not incompatable, science and christian fundamendalism such as your own particular breed, is. You are a pseudo scientific moron, that is why no one respects you. No amount of misinterpreted quotes, biblical verses, and logical fallacies will change that.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:54 am

Image
flawless logic

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:Image
flawless logic
You think you're all smart when you post this crap that lands you in Hell - Man I Can't wait for The Final Judgement!!!

All you come off across (to me at least) is an arrogant little athiest with an arsenal of meaningless, pathetic internet pictures to comfort you on your way to Hell.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:20 pm

There is no hell, and this isn't comforting only funny to me and like-minded individuals.

And for someone who believes in something with absolutely no fact behind it, for the purpose of believing yourself to be some kind of elite, with an omnipotent deity on your side, jesus comforting you and saving you, and all that other horsesh*t circlejerking, aka MEANINGLESS COMFORTING LIES, you sure have a lot to say about some silly internet pictures.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Well I'm Going to heaven and you're not, I'd say we can leave it at that.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:41 pm

So long as you don't keep projecting your issues on to me, I'm happy. Have you realized that many of your accusations against me are more applicable to yourself? (albeit with some wording changes, ie hell -> death, atheist -> fundie)

User avatar
Mel'Kaven
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Kittehville
Contact:

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by Mel'Kaven » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:41 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:Well I'm Going to heaven and you're not, I'd say we can leave it at that.

How is it logical in any way that you will go anywhere when you die? Your brain cannot function thus you cannot think or operate. You wouldn't be anything. Just like how you were before you were born; there was no 'you', you did not exist during the 13 billion years of the universe before your existence. Just like when you die, there will be not 'you'. Once you die, you cease to exist. 'You' is simply a collective noun of cellular processes that is falsely interpreted as a single entity. Stop dreaming and drop it. Life is simply a coincidence among a perfect arrangement of natural forces and matter, and death is the exact same thing. You cannot interpret the universe as you want, it is concrete - it has no 'purpose', it simply exists. Just like 'you'.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:23 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:So long as you don't keep projecting your issues on to me, I'm happy. Have you realized that many of your accusations against me are more applicable to yourself? (albeit with some wording changes, ie hell -> death, atheist -> fundie)
I tried to warn you guys, I guess I'll just have to wait for the Final Judgement until you see.
Mel'Kaven wrote:I don't understand the concept of afterlife either.
Wait until after you die - it will be very clear then :D

User avatar
Mel'Kaven
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Kittehville
Contact:

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
JuliusCaesar wrote:So long as you don't keep projecting your issues on to me, I'm happy. Have you realized that many of your accusations against me are more applicable to yourself? (albeit with some wording changes, ie hell -> death, atheist -> fundie)
I tried to warn you guys, I guess I'll just have to wait for the Final Judgement until you see.
Mel'Kaven wrote:I don't understand the concept of afterlife either.
Wait until after you die - it will be very clear then :D
I didn't even say that. Dont hugging put words in my mouth you pathetic troll.


Also, by your logic, you dont understand it. So stfu.

You just blindly accept things because they sound 'better' and make no attempt to logically justify them. You assume an afterlife to be true because you would rather it be so when in reality there is no just argument for it. You are weak.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:You just blindly accept things because they sound 'better' and make no attempt to logically justify them. You assume an afterlife to be true because you would rather it be so when in reality there is no just argument for it. You are weak.
QFT

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:47 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:
Mel'Kaven wrote:You just blindly accept things because they sound 'better' and make no attempt to logically justify them. You assume an afterlife to be true because you would rather it be so when in reality there is no just argument for it. You are weak.
QFT
I know exactly what Heaven is and that I'm going there. Your pathetic attemtps to shame my Religion have only increased my faith. I have to justify nothing to either of you, and as niether of you believe in God, you can both go straight to Hell. I wont shed a tear for your miserable lives and selfish illusions of enlightenment. The lack of God in your life is your biggest downfall - I assume it relates directly to both of your cynical, arrogant personalities.

Look at you pathetic fools, one communist dillusional geek, and one emotionally handicapped, arrogant, valueless child.

You have both made your opinions of me clear, now you know my opinions of you.

I can even predict your next post will be further pathetically repeating your ignorance of God, proclaiming that I believe in an illusion, and insulting my intelligence - but since all your posts are so blatently false, I will have nothing to do but further scoff your arrogant ignorance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10
These are the words I live by.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:I know exactly what Heaven is and that I'm going there. Your pathetic attemtps to shame my Religion have only increased my faith. I have to justify nothing to either of you, and as niether of you believe in God, you can both go straight to Hell. I wont shed a tear for your miserable lives and selfish illusions of enlightenment. The lack of God in your life is your biggest downfall - I assume it relates directly to both of your cynical, arrogant personalities.

Look at you pathetic fools, one communist dillusional geek, and one emotionally handicapped, arrogant, valueless child.

You have both made your opinions of me clear, now you know my opinions of you.

I can even predict your next post will be further pathetically repeating your ignorance of God, proclaiming that I believe in an illusion, and insulting my intelligence - but since all your posts are so blatently false, I will have nothing to do but further scoff your arrogant ignorance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10
These are the words I live by.
PERSECUTED? HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU ARE SO hugging FUNNY! You come here and start smearing your BBQ on the walls of the forum and claim you are PERSECUTED? are your BILLION other catholics also "PERSECUTED?" LMFAO

All you have said is "I know jeebus, you guys are cynical" for the last ten posts. We get it, you like your head firmly lodged up your donkey, can you go away and stop acting like a self righteous prick?

Oh, and why are our posts "blatently false", it seems we are the only group actually supporting our position while you just rant about random BBQ. Our lacking god because logical reasoning has dismissed it from the realm of possibility, is somehow a bad thing? And because you disagree with us, you can call us wrong and ignore us? looooool I'd love to have a discussion with you in public one day, watch your face turn bright red as steam starts to escape the leaky boiler and poorly lubricated cogs of your mind. You sure you are scoffing bro? Making a personalized I love puppies crazy signature like that seems a lot more effort than a scoff :lol:

And by the by, I am partly sociopathic largely because of fuckwits like you that make me literally want to just carpet bomb all of jerusalem (not the people, id let them evacuate, I mean all the bs history in it)

And JR, you live by this kind of logic:
Matthew 7:7-8
King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Prov 1:28
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

User avatar
P-i-m-p
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am
Location: Tellin Them Hoes What To Do

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by P-i-m-p » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:I know exactly what Heaven is and that I'm going there. Your pathetic attemtps to shame my Religion have only increased my faith. I have to justify nothing to either of you, and as niether of you believe in God, you can both go straight to Hell. I wont shed a tear for your miserable lives and selfish illusions of enlightenment. The lack of God in your life is your biggest downfall - I assume it relates directly to both of your cynical, arrogant personalities.

Look at you pathetic fools, one communist dillusional geek, and one emotionally handicapped, arrogant, valueless child.

You have both made your opinions of me clear, now you know my opinions of you.

I can even predict your next post will be further pathetically repeating your ignorance of God, proclaiming that I believe in an illusion, and insulting my intelligence - but since all your posts are so blatently false, I will have nothing to do but further scoff your arrogant ignorance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10
These are the words I live by.
PERSECUTED? HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU ARE SO hugging FUNNY! You come here and start smearing your BBQ on the walls of the forum and claim you are PERSECUTED? are your BILLION other catholics also "PERSECUTED?" LMFAO

All you have said is "I know jeebus, you guys are cynical" for the last ten posts. We get it, you like your head firmly lodged up your donkey, can you go away and stop acting like a self righteous prick?

Oh, and why are our posts "blatently false", it seems we are the only group actually supporting our position while you just rant about random BBQ. Our lacking god because logical reasoning has dismissed it from the realm of possibility, is somehow a bad thing? And because you disagree with us, you can call us wrong and ignore us? looooool I'd love to have a discussion with you in public one day, watch your face turn bright red as steam starts to escape the leaky boiler and poorly lubricated cogs of your mind. You sure you are scoffing bro? Making a personalized I love puppies crazy signature like that seems a lot more effort than a scoff :lol:

And by the by, I am partly sociopathic largely because of fuckwits like you that make me literally want to just carpet bomb all of jerusalem (not the people, id let them evacuate, I mean all the bs history in it)

And JR, you live by this kind of logic:
Matthew 7:7-8
King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Prov 1:28
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by MadAce » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 am

What really annoys me is the certainty with which you guys blast his beliefs.

You're making the same mistake JR is making. You don't question yourself.

User avatar
P-i-m-p
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am
Location: Tellin Them Hoes What To Do

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by P-i-m-p » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:58 am

MadAce wrote:What really annoys me is the certainty with which you guys blast his beliefs.

You're making the same mistake JR is making. You don't question yourself.
Best quote I've quoted yet! :mrgreen: 8)

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

MadAce wrote:What really annoys me is the certainty with which you guys blast his beliefs.

You're making the same mistake JR is making. You don't question yourself.
Incorrect, I was born a christian remember? It was questioning which led me here, and this sort of questioning (as JR asserts but in his direction, ironically enough) only strengthens my beliefs. I can say with absolute certainty there is no god or no devil or no hell or heaven, at least not in the primitive judeo christian sense. One may ask that this makes me agnostic, no it doesn't because I follow the principle of Occam's razor in this situation. While we don't know for certainty if there is any ethereal value beyond the tangible, it makes a hell of a lot more sense to just be rotting in a hole after you die, so I stick with that.

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 pm

if we're posting funny bible quotes now, here are some of the ones i have saved

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man,
that he should change his mind.
Exodus 32:14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people
the disaster he had threatened.

John 5:31 If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.
John 8:14 Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.


Psalms 137:9 Happy those who seize your children and smash them
against a rock. (i get the meaning, doesnt make it less funny though)

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm dissiapointed, I expected some actually intelligent comeback, not saying "LOL YOU WASTED YOUR TIME ON TAHT SIG!!" When I copied it from mine on spacerambles, and your quoting out of context Bible verses to twist their true meaning? lol I had no idea you were so lacking in arguments.

But here's the funniest part:
JuliusCaesar wrote:looooool I'd love to have a discussion with you in public one day, watch your face turn bright red as steam starts to escape the leaky boiler and poorly lubricated cogs of your mind.
I think you're confused as to who would get angry first :lol:
JuliusCaesar wrote:I am partly sociopathic largely because of fuckwits like you that make me literally want to just carpet bomb all of jerusalem
I'd love to see you angry, maybe you'd even try to fight me :lol:

Also, Madace has noticed for a long time, and now even P-I-M-P is pointing out your arrogance with your posts, when you start acting like the arrogant child you are, cussing at me and such (I have not been angry enough to cuss at him at all) you show your true character.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 pm

looool right, because posting about how terribly persecuted you are and acting as if you know some great truth when you dont know squat about anything is muchhhh more reasonable and calm.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Abortion & Christianity (it isn't what you think)

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:39 pm

I'll admit I'm bending that statement there, Im not persecuted at all, but I like the meaning of the Verse and thats why it;s my sig on space rambles.

Still, dont try to distract readers away from:
JesusRocks765 wrote:But here's the funniest part:
JuliusCaesar wrote:looooool I'd love to have a discussion with you in public one day, watch your face turn bright red as steam starts to escape the leaky boiler and poorly lubricated cogs of your mind.
I think you're confused as to who would get angry first :lol:
JuliusCaesar wrote:I am partly sociopathic largely because of fuckwits like you that make me literally want to just carpet bomb all of jerusalem
I'd love to see you angry, maybe you'd even try to fight me :lol:
Just because you totally contradict yourself in the SAME POST is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply