LOST

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Mel'Kaven

LOST

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 am

Finally got around to watching the last episode. I never seemed to have the time to sit there and watch 1 hour 44 mins worth of LOST, but I finally got it and watched it.

Well... I've seen every episode... Ive seen pretty much everything there is about it, yet I am a bit confused as to what really happened.

As the show suggests, they have all died off and are joined in a sort of 'purgatory' that mirrors itself as realistic society all waiting for Jack to realize with them so they can leave to the afterlife in Heaven. Idk, the ending seemed a bit whack. A lot of things dont match up, what was the purpose of the Island? Did the show start to go in one direction and then swerve off and started to realize they were failing (season 5 sucked) and then ended it with a weird storyline?

Hmm after was sitting here for a few moments I just realized that in the (I think) second to last episode, it refers back to the beginning of the series where they find the skeletons in a cave with the white and black rocks; so I guess they did plan this... Eh.

Here are a few of my questions that I hope some of you can answer:
  • -If Jacobs brother turned into the black smoke the first time he touched the light, why didn't Desmond when he went down there? (Dont even tell me its his resistance to EMR, Im not buying it).

-Why is it everytime they tried to escape the island it failed EXCEPT for when they flew away at the very end?

-Wtf? When did they even die? Its like they told us the beginning and end of a story...

All in all, I think it was a hugging weird ending. It could have been better. They had such an awesome thing going in the beginning. I still remember the days when I was like "Who the hug is this mysterious Ben guy and why is he so crazy!?" But now Im like "Oh Ben has a PhD in History and loves rain and jungles and little illegitimate child french children! (insert fake smile)"

What are your guy's opinions?
Mine: hugging weird. Could have been better.

**This was wrote literally within 10 minutes of watching "The End".

Mr Cow

Re: LOST

Post by Mr Cow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Too many words to read! lol sorry i never got into lost, my favs are House & The Walking Dead :D

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Mr Cow wrote:Too many words to read! lol sorry i never got into lost, my favs are House & The Walking Dead :D
AP psych sort of ruined the walking dead for me. But anyway, when is walking dead on/when can i watch reruns of it on AMC? Me and jamie watched the first season on netflix already and they dont have the new one that began recently yet.

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm

on dish new episodes come every sunday, idk about reruns