Your favorite game for....

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Mel'Kaven

Your favorite game for....

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:34 pm

THE NINTENDO 64!
Oh yes, the nostalgia...
If you do not have a top 5 to contribute to this list, you have been deprived as a child.

Mine:

5) 007 Golden Eye (2 golden bullets... Oh yes.. xD)
4) Perfect Dark 64 (Lol I love the quickness of this game. I have had so many memories.. Omg.)
3) Super Smash Bros. (My friends would come over to get raped by mah Luigi~~! ShortHop+Upair, MidAirJump + UpAir, Falling+DI+UpB = Pwned. :D)
2) Mario 64 (Who couldn't put this on their list?)
1) The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (My god I can remember just about every part of this game. SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! In fact... *plugs in 64*)

My god that list was actually hard. I didn't know where to fix Star Fox 64.... >_<

Bo-Fo-Sho

Re: Your favorite game for....

Post by Bo-Fo-Sho » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

5. StarFox 64 - i still remember how to get to all the special area's
4. Silicon Valley - i loved the bear, it kicked donkey
3. Super Smash Bro's - won 10$ in a tournament and thought i was the coolest person in the world haha
2. The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time - game broke when i was 13, i cried :cry:
1. Castlevania - this game scared the BBQ out of me when i was younger but i played countless hours on it, never beat it sadly

There are so many more but these are prob my top 5, this post makes me want to break out the n64 again and re-play all these games haha, i like your list mel, you have good taste

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Bo-Fo-Sho wrote:5. StarFox 64 - i still remember how to get to all the special area's
4. Silicon Valley - i loved the bear, it kicked donkey
3. Super Smash Bro's - won 10$ in a tournament and thought i was the coolest person in the world haha
2. The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time - game broke when i was 13, i cried :cry:
1. Castlevania - this game scared the BBQ out of me when i was younger but i played countless hours on it, never beat it sadly

There are so many more but these are prob my top 5, this post makes me want to break out the n64 again and re-play all these games haha, i like your list mel, you have good taste
Mannn Castlevania, how could I forget? I never played Silicon Valley though! :0!!!!!!!

Mensio

Post by Mensio » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Golden Eye FTW!

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:19 pm

I literally just got my project 64 back on, God I loved this game

Major

Post by Major » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 am

perfect dark was and is my fav, golden eye was previous to that. Rare with Nintendo was undoubtedly the finest pairing to date. Pistols in "the stack" FTW!!! ...anyone that was oddjob got punched in the nuts....couldn't head-shot the lil fruitcake.

nba jam 64 was a close second. ...honestly, smoke something and play with a buddy using custom chars. you will piss yourself laughing.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 am

I don't see the first few mario parties on that list D: