Jesus stole my hubcaps

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Who's a better late night show host?

Jesus
9
43%
Conan
12
57%
 
Total votes: 21

User avatar
gamanche
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:25 am
Location: a-c-e

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by gamanche » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 am

everyone takes there own paths in life, and makes there own decisions, and its not you to judge people. if god wants them up in heaven, thats how its going to be. Hope your not wanting to be kissing a.ss up there when/if you get up there

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:God is testing us to see if we have the Faith to be worthy of Heaven. It makes very clear sense to Believers and none to heathen.
There is no doubt Jesus existed. You have that right, but to 'believe' in him? How so? What do you mean by 'believe'? There is nothing to 'believe' in. I respect you merely because out of my own personal will I know that actions of disrespect feel bad, and I do not wish you any pain. Not because there is a supreme being wishing me to commit acts in the most moral of forms. Jesus was simply a poor man that wished 'good' things to people as poverty seems to pull men together. He preached these 'teachings' to the mere barbarians of the time to establish a sense of moral order as it was needed back then when law was unjust and sometimes forceless. In the time of now, law is a dominate factor in our everyday lives and it forces people to act under a 'moral code'. This substitutes the need of 'believing' in anything. Not to mention there is no concrete proof to any existence of a non-physical relm/world/dimension(whatever you might call it), given that, I dont understand why people can't just accept that the morality behind peoples actions is influenced by them and only them. The 'lore' behind his teachings (Satan, God, Heaven, Hell) were to scare the people into actually following them. It was believable because people at the time were extremely weak minded and uneducated. People that believe it now are simply traditional. They refuse to step back and look at the picture as a whole and see the loops of a typical lie.
I need no proof, I have Faith. God will save me and Bring me to Heaven when I die. I hope you see the truth but not many on these forums do.

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by omlow » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:There is no doubt Jesus existed. You have that right, but to 'believe' in him? How so? What do you mean by 'believe'? There is nothing to 'believe' in. I respect you merely because out of my own personal will I know that actions of disrespect feel bad, and I do not wish you any pain. Not because there is a supreme being wishing me to commit acts in the most moral of forms. Jesus was simply a poor man that wished 'good' things to people as poverty seems to pull men together. He preached these 'teachings' to the mere barbarians of the time to establish a sense of moral order as it was needed back then when law was unjust and sometimes forceless. In the time of now, law is a dominate factor in our everyday lives and it forces people to act under a 'moral code'. This substitutes the need of 'believing' in anything. Not to mention there is no concrete proof to any existence of a non-physical relm/world/dimension(whatever you might call it), given that, I dont understand why people can't just accept that the morality behind peoples actions is influenced by them and only them. The 'lore' behind his teachings (Satan, God, Heaven, Hell) were to scare the people into actually following them. It was believable because people at the time were extremely weak minded and uneducated. People that believe it now are simply traditional. They refuse to step back and look at the picture as a whole and see the loops of a typical lie.
ty

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:God is testing us to see if we have the Faith to be worthy of Heaven. It makes very clear sense to Believers and none to heathen.
There is no doubt Jesus existed. You have that right, but to 'believe' in him? How so? What do you mean by 'believe'? There is nothing to 'believe' in. I respect you merely because out of my own personal will I know that actions of disrespect feel bad, and I do not wish you any pain. Not because there is a supreme being wishing me to commit acts in the most moral of forms. Jesus was simply a poor man that wished 'good' things to people as poverty seems to pull men together. He preached these 'teachings' to the mere barbarians of the time to establish a sense of moral order as it was needed back then when law was unjust and sometimes forceless. In the time of now, law is a dominate factor in our everyday lives and it forces people to act under a 'moral code'. This substitutes the need of 'believing' in anything. Not to mention there is no concrete proof to any existence of a non-physical relm/world/dimension(whatever you might call it), given that, I dont understand why people can't just accept that the morality behind peoples actions is influenced by them and only them. The 'lore' behind his teachings (Satan, God, Heaven, Hell) were to scare the people into actually following them. It was believable because people at the time were extremely weak minded and uneducated. People that believe it now are simply traditional. They refuse to step back and look at the picture as a whole and see the loops of a typical lie.
Mel your prose went way over his head.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 am

I believe in Jesus and I want you too also, but Im not threatening your life if you dont convert... you say you hate me not because of my Religion, then why? Seeking Converts is part of my Religion.

User avatar
Mel'Kaven
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Kittehville
Contact:

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
Mel'Kaven wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:God is testing us to see if we have the Faith to be worthy of Heaven. It makes very clear sense to Believers and none to heathen.
There is no doubt Jesus existed. You have that right, but to 'believe' in him? How so? What do you mean by 'believe'? There is nothing to 'believe' in. I respect you merely because out of my own personal will I know that actions of disrespect feel bad, and I do not wish you any pain. Not because there is a supreme being wishing me to commit acts in the most moral of forms. Jesus was simply a poor man that wished 'good' things to people as poverty seems to pull men together. He preached these 'teachings' to the mere barbarians of the time to establish a sense of moral order as it was needed back then when law was unjust and sometimes forceless. In the time of now, law is a dominate factor in our everyday lives and it forces people to act under a 'moral code'. This substitutes the need of 'believing' in anything. Not to mention there is no concrete proof to any existence of a non-physical relm/world/dimension(whatever you might call it), given that, I dont understand why people can't just accept that the morality behind peoples actions is influenced by them and only them. The 'lore' behind his teachings (Satan, God, Heaven, Hell) were to scare the people into actually following them. It was believable because people at the time were extremely weak minded and uneducated. People that believe it now are simply traditional. They refuse to step back and look at the picture as a whole and see the loops of a typical lie.
I need no proof, I have Faith. God will save me and Bring me to Heaven when I die. I hope you see the truth but not many on these forums do.
You do not need proof? Do you just believe everything politicians say? Are you merely a drone to society? Do you invest your heart and love into the fiction of everyday life? Do you actually believe there are sparkly vampires from Twilight; or, perhaps, there is a castle somewhere named Hogwarts to teach students witchcraft and wizardry? Ha of course you don't - but surely The Holocaust was a lie to make people hate the Germans because they were fascist! Of course there weren't dinosaurs, I haven't seen one... and somehow I was just reminded - thank goodness we destroyed the ring so Sauron didn't take over the world.

If you do not need facts to support any belief you have, don't vote in next years election you mindless pawn.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 am

I said I have faith in God, I dont need to justify anytihng to you. You attack all my Religious posts for no reason and it's time time to stop.

You have read so many stereotypes of Christians that you dont even know what we are really like...

Go back to your copy of starport and see who will actually play it - if you ever finish wasting your life coding it.

User avatar
Mel'Kaven
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Kittehville
Contact:

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:I said I have faith in God, I dont need to justify anytihng to you. You attack all my Religious posts for no reason and it's time time to stop.

You have read so many stereotypes of Christians that you dont even know what we are really like...

Go back to your copy of starport and see who will actually play it - if you ever finish wasting your life coding it.
Odd, you finally seem offended. Is it because my logic makes sense? Of course it is. You are ending this without any logical reasoning behind it other than you have 'faith'. Which is just another term for a blind belief. Humph.

Don't believe in something just because it sounds good. Life is cruel and rather we like it or not, we are apart of it.

And you know what? I am currently coding what you think is a starport clone atm. Its actually doing great. 8)

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:I said I have faith in God, I dont need to justify anytihng to you. You attack all my Religious posts for no reason and it's time time to stop.

You have read so many stereotypes of Christians that you dont even know what we are really like...

Go back to your copy of starport and see who will actually play it - if you ever finish wasting your life coding it.
Odd, you finally seem offended. Is it because my logic makes sense? Of course it is. You are ending this without any logical reasoning behind it other than you have 'faith'. Which is just another term for a blind belief. Humph.

Don't believe in something just because it sounds good. Life is cruel and rather we like it or not, we are apart of it.

And you know what? I am currently coding what you think is a starport clone atm. Its actually doing great. 8)
My faith is Stronger than ever.

I am a bit offended that you attack me out of the blue, but one can not have low enough expectations from a communist :roll:

Jesus is Real and is saving me, if you dont want to be saved thats your problem.

Have fun wasting countless hours coding that. :lol:

User avatar
SuiSlide
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by SuiSlide » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 am

I don't want to encourage JR, but for a community of people playing a space game, you would think people would be a little more open to things that can't be proven. So no one believes in aliens? No one believes in a higher plane of existance? Seems so sad and jaded.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 am

Hi sunslide :D

yea, these people are so closeed-minded Thay wont change, but Im the same way except Im on the Right side :D

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by omlow » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 am

sup dirt

User avatar
CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Location: stuck at warp

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by CrazyChef » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:17 am

Bjork Sui

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 am

I know these are stupid questions, but what is Bjork and QFT?

Im guessinf Bjork! is just an expression of Hppiness/Hi/Good Job!/Positive statment

and QFT means something like "I Couldnt agree more!"

I think im right, please confirm :D

User avatar
LordSturm
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: spamming forums to get post count up :}

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by LordSturm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 am

qft means quoted for truth.

basically meaning i agree completely

User avatar
Mel'Kaven
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Kittehville
Contact:

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:I know these are stupid questions, but what is Bjork and QFT?

Im guessinf Bjork! is just an expression of Hppiness/Hi/Good Job!/Positive statment

and QFT means something like "I Couldnt agree more!"

I think im right, please confirm :D
You gotta say it like the sweedish chef...

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

ok, I got it :D

User avatar
LordSturm
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: spamming forums to get post count up :}

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by LordSturm » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

The thread title is pretty apt, considering Jesus was a known thief. It even talks about it in the bible!

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 am

Hey your doing what JC did, Making up lies for arguments doesnt count. :wink:

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:58 am

again, you're**

I'd have to check LS's proof on that, but i still haven't lied and you believing christians never kill anyone is laughable.

User avatar
Major
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Major » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 pm

http://www.godhatesfags.com

I found a new forum for jesusrocks456

EDIT: The site is down. Why would god allow that?

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:36 am

Major wrote:http://www.godhatesfags.com

I found a new forum for jesusrocks456

EDIT: The site is down. Why would god allow that?
The Website is down because the same evil people made GodHatesCatholics.com - A Bunch of evil ignorant protestants - Im glad most Christians are not like them.

User avatar
Major
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Major » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:53 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
Major wrote:http://www.godhatesfags.com

I found a new forum for jesusrocks456

EDIT: The site is down. Why would god allow that?
The Website is down because the same evil people made GodHatesCatholics.com - A Bunch of evil ignorant protestants - Im glad most Christians are not like them.
actually godhatesfags.com are baptists.

the westboro baptist church has been hating fags for 50 plus years, way before god hated Catholics.

dial it down everyone. you are all ants in the universal vibration. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Code: Select all

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
this CHRISTIAN church sponsors the godhatesfags website.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 am

The westboro BAPTIST church is not Catholic :roll:

I hate fags, but those particular Baptists just seem to hate everyone.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:46 am

JesusRocks765 wrote: I hate fags, but those particular Baptists just seem to hate everyone.
Way to put yourself on a higher level than them. Very classy.

User avatar
Major
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by Major » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:The westboro BAPTIST church is not Catholic :roll:

I hate fags, but those particular Baptists just seem to hate everyone.
In Jesus name, AMEN

I meant Christian. Not Catholic, as in Roman Catholic. Yeah, they hate those folks too. Pastor Phelps describes the Roman Catholic Church as, "the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man".

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 am

And that is why they are ignorant and intolerant people.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 am

So long as you realize you yourself are no better.

JesusRocks765
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:So long as you realize you yourself are no better.
I am not as intolerant because I do not hate other denominations of Christianity as they do.

User avatar
JuliusCaesar
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Middle of nj, usa

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 am

Oh, so you only disrespect religions outside of christianity then? d;

Post Reply