HARRY POTTER

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

gamanche

HARRY POTTER

Post by gamanche » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Just wow :D

its been like 10 years of me saying "wow i cant wait for the next harry potter to come out" and now its over :( i have nothing to look forward to like huge buzz kill, but still an epic finish to a great book/movie.
i didnt see a lot of this coming because i dislike books and refused to read after the 2nd book.

I just dont know what to think right now its to hugging awesome :cry:

JesusRocks765

HARRY POTTER IS FOR FAGS

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 am

who the Hell would watch/read that crap? Only satanist Faggy Nerds, thats who

JuliusCaesar

Re: HARRY POTTER IS FOR FAGS

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:who the Hell would watch/read that crap? Only satanist Faggy Nerds, thats who
HAIL THE BAPHOMET

-nox-

Re: HARRY POTTER

Post by -nox- » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

I would suggest reading the 3rd to 7th book now.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm

it was good. it hasnt hit me yet that there will be no more. when it does i will be very depressed. there were some things i didnt like though. some parts were word for word from the book.. and that was good. but i didnt like that.. there wasnt much build up with the ginny/harry relationship? they kissed and then they were married 19 years later. hagrid was randomly thrown in. there was no background with him.. we didnt see him, and then suddenly he was in the forbidden forest. peter pettigrew never died. it was significant that harry saved his life and that peter was supposed to return the favor. i was annoyed in the last movie when peter didnt open the door for harry and then have his voldemort-given arm kill him. i had hoped the situation would resolve itself in the final movie and it didnt.

we didnt see tonks and lupins kid? if he was there he didnt stand out. and voldemort was supposed to die in the great hall wasnt he? i havent read the last book for years, but i thought the final battle was in the great hall. and i liked that better. i also didnt like that harry didnt tell anyone about snape. im sure he did, but in the movie you didnt see him tell anyone. that made me angry. snape had done so much for everyone and no one knew it, and then harry went off to die without even telling anyone. had harry died, no one would have known how awesome snape was.

i think there was something else too.. but im too exhausted to remember atm. overall it was a good movie.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

when he took snapes tears and looked into his past, that showed so much that i didnt expect and i was just wow'd like are u serious? lol

Woots

Post by Woots » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:who the Hell would watch/read that crap? Only satanist Faggy Nerds, thats who
That's cause you're a dumbass. Shut up and go away.

-nox- wrote:I would suggest reading the 3rd to 7th book now.
Read 'em. You can actually understand stuff :P

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 am

Cloud1 wrote:is the harry potter movies worth to watch, or read.
well the people who read the books first dislike how the way the movies went, but the people who just watched the movies thinks its amazing sooooo iunno :roll:

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 pm

no doubt the movies are great. but if i were to watch the movies first, i would still find the books to be much better. havent taken the time to go see this final part but i probably will in the next few days. sad to see it finally end, though i felt the same way when the last book came out.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 pm

you should go visit your nearest bridge.

the entire idea that there are satanic undertones or secret meanings to anything in popular culture today is completely hilarous, The end product is whatever the creator/author wants it to be, not what a retarded nazi pope thinks the best interpretation, for scaring/ converting a few people, is.

try having an original thought for once in your life. Living your entire life based on what someone or, better yet an antiquated, outdated and thus far unproven book tells you do, sounds pretty silly doesn't it? especially when you read the more interesting rules about having to kill your wife and neighbors for things they do.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 pm

the harry potter books are definitely worth a read. i read the second half of the last book last nite after watching the newest movie twice. books are almost always a million times better than movies. so many more details.

the movie was good, but the book was so much better.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:the harry potter books are definitely worth a read. i read the second half of the last book last nite after watching the newest movie twice. books are almost always a million times better than movies. so many more details.

the movie was good, but the book was so much better.
the ending of the last book, by J.K. rowlings high standards, was a stupid, incoherent, mess

even thought i love the series :(

it gave me a feeling akin to watching the star wars prequels - utter confusion at the writer.

The ending in the book was bad because of the premise behind the fight - it was an epic, last ditch battle against Voldemort, all the evil ppl vs all the good ppl.. but for the wrong reasons... it was happening because... Harry returned to the school to search for an ancient artifact that no one had seen for centuries, on a GUESS that Voldemort had hidden it at Hogwarts, with no known means of destroying it because he no longer had the sword of griffindor.. all while blowing his cover in like 10 minutes, causing an epic battle which took tons of lives...

So people knew he was back on the scene after the whole gringotts thing. But newsflash harry: word will get to voldemort that you were in gringotts, faster than you can fly to hogwarts before they increase security... thats why there was a death eater waiting for him there.. There was no need to rush in to hogwarts - in that situation, they should have gone back to a forest again and planned a similar 'heist' like they had at the ministry. Now, if, say,... someone they cared about was being held hostage or something by voldemort at hogwarts, or something along those lines, then yes they might have wanted to go to hogwarts asap to find the diadem.. but there was no reason for them to return to hogwarts, other than so we could get to the huge battle, something which was painfully obvious to me :?

they should have just done research and found out as much as they could about how to get into hogwarts and about the diadem. they did similar preparations for breaking into the ministry.

for example:

they were caught by the caudwhatever charm when they apparated into hogsmeade like idiots. Perhaps some research into what protections might have been added to hogwarts would have helped, huh? considering Hermione ALWAYS wants to do BBQ like that. I'm sure they could find out at least SOMETHINg from the newspaper, overhearing ppl, etc.

hey here's an idea - make some polyjuice potion to turn yourselves into other people.. and go around smalltalking at bars or something - thats how hagrid gave away he had a dragon in the first book eh? even if ppl werent drunk, i'm sure the whole wizarding community would at least be midly interested on what enchantments might have been added to hogwarts, and there would probably be at least SOME talk about it (it wouldnt be like asking where Voldemort sleeps...), and even if they didn't learn everything they could research possible enchantments. I can imagine hermione going through a book and exclaiming "Ooh, the caudwhatever charm! they've probably done this, it sets off a noise if anyone apparates into the area!"

so yea, idiots for going back to hogwarts that noisly, unnecessarily, and without any preparation. I don't think they would of had too hard a time finding out about aberforth being the bartender if theyd done research and investigating (which they love to do).. and even if they hadn't... if we're in the course of the book, they get into his house safely even with the death eaters almost catching them. So yea, they could have apparated into hogsmeade during the day, when theres no caudwhatever charm (theres no curfew during the day), on a day when theres no school trips, and snuck into the bar. Hell, they could have waited for night if they didn't want anyone seeing a door magically open and close. I'm sure they could have like checked out the shrieking shack during the day or something. point is they could have gotten into aberforths, stayed there, and run like recon missions into hogwarts during the night. In fact, inseatd of causing an obvious and frantic search resulting in a deadly battle, how bout they have their allies in the room of requirement like watch their back while they search? or even search for them? they even realized they didnt have to tell them it was a horcrux they were looking for for the ppl to be able to help. they could of like, had the ravenclaws go into the tower to check. I mean even if it was under guard, and like, the ppl in the room were all expelled or whatever, a ravenclaw returning to ravenclaw tower wouldnt be suspicious along the lines of 'hes after the diadem', itd be more like 'hes probably coming back to try and see people or get his belongings.' Neville even pointed out how they torture the ppl a little but they dont want to spill too much pure blood or something, so he makes it sound like even if one of them got caught doing scouting, they wouldnt get hurt too bad. See how retarded harry ron and hermione were?

so after recon and investigation they could have gotten into the ROR and found the horcrux, and if theyd been smart theyd have found a way to kill it before stealing it... in fact they shouldnt have even tried to steal it without knowing how to destroy it. Hermione seemed to know when fiendfyre or w/e it was was when crabbe used it, so im sure theyd have come across it eventually in the pre-plan research they always do. they could have like sneaked into the restricted section and found BBQ out there? another idea they didnt think of i guess.

So theyd kill the horcrux, and if they did it right no one would know unless voldemort himself came to check.. which he might.. but if they have to kill it anywayand he does check it.. he would find out its destroyed either way. but since hes having other people guard it and he cant even feel when its gone, id say theyd have at least a few days before he possibly checked it again.. which is a lot of time. Hey another idea - maybe they could find out how often he checks it, or if he even does, and then plan to take and kill it right after he checks it, giving them the maximum amount of time?

Now with that horcrux dead, they'd just go plan their last assault on voldemort. I'm sure they could have figured out a way to kill the snake without killing dozens of people like they did in the battle. Even if someone sacrificed themself to kill the snake (I could imagine that being a really good death for someone like neville, idk) during a daring raid it would be worth it.

then, since voldemort wants to kill harry personally, theyd do the face off exactly at the end of the book, one on one, voldy kills harry, dumbledore talks to him, harry wakes up, kills voldy.

btw: ron being a parseltongue is the worst plot device ever and is obviously shoved in their for convenience.hey how bout instead its hermione frantically riffling through the books in the restricted section, finding out fiendfyre, but being unable to do the spell or w/e, maybe cause shes afraid itll like damage her soul or something?, then ron stepping in, doing the spell, saving the day, destroying the horcrux - same emotional/romantic/plot result as the whole basilisk thing - but much more interesting and believable!

Fred, tonks, lupin, colin creevy, the rest of the dead, the rest of the injured, all died/got hurt because of harry ron and hermione's stupidity and rashness... way to go! :roll:

invaderzim

Post by invaderzim » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm

warning: somewhat-vague spoilers in the following post-

i purposely didn't re-read the books recently, because then I'd just be mad at the movie producers :D I remember loving the book, and now I can remember loving the movie without worrying about all the plot holes and omissions. I vaguely remembered what happened immediately next in the plot for most of the time, but I didn't remember any of the details and so it was still a fun surprise as various things happened. The castle defenses and Minerva's fight with Snape are two examples of things I completely don't remember from the book, so that was cool to see.

One thing I'm pretty sure didn't happen in the book was Harry snapping the Elder Wand in half at the end :P Book guru's, didn't he leave it intact but hide it in the end of the book?

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Saber-Fury wrote: the ending of the last book, by J.K. rowlings high standards, was a stupid, incoherent, mess

even thought i love the series :(

it gave me a feeling akin to watching the star wars prequels - utter confusion at the writer.

The ending in the book was bad because of the premise behind the fight - it was an epic, last ditch battle against Voldemort, all the evil ppl vs all the good ppl.. but for the wrong reasons... it was happening because... Harry returned to the school to search for an ancient artifact that no one had seen for centuries, on a GUESS that Voldemort had hidden it at Hogwartsit wasnt a guess. harry had seen into voldemorts mind. voldemort thought about the cottage, and the cave, and hogwarts. he decided that the one at hogwarts was safest, so he would check on that one last. this means that harry had time to go find it while voldemort was checking up on the other horcruxes., with no known means of destroying it because he no longer had the sword of griffindor.. all while blowing his cover in like 10 minutes, causing an epic battle which took tons of lives... he had to hurry. voldemort would be coming soon. and they were doing things one step at a time. fine the BBQ first, destroy later.

So people knew he was back on the scene after the whole gringotts thing. But newsflash harry: word will get to voldemort that you were in gringotts, faster than you can fly to hogwarts before they increase security ... thats why there was a death eater waiting for him there.. the carrows were already at hogwarts for discipline. voldemort was able to communicate to one of them that he or she should keep an eye on the ravenclaw common room, but little more could be done in that time period.There was no need to rush in to hogwarts - in that situation, they should have gone back to a forest again and planned a similar 'heist' like they had at the ministry. if they had wasted time, voldemort would have checked up on his other horcruxes and discovered that only nagini and the diadem remained, and likely would have rehidden the diadem and increased security substantially Now, if, say,... someone they cared about was being held hostage or something by voldemort at hogwarts, or something along those lines, then yes they might have wanted to go to hogwarts asap to find the diadem.. but there was no reason for them to return to hogwarts, other than so we could get to the huge battle, something which was painfully obvious to me :?

they should have just done research and found out as much as they could about how to get into hogwarts and about the diadem. they did similar preparations for breaking into the ministry.

for example:

they were caught by the caudwhatever charm when they apparated into hogsmeade like idiots. Perhaps some research into what protections might have been added to hogwarts would have helped, huh? considering Hermione ALWAYS wants to do BBQ like that. I'm sure they could find out at least SOMETHINg from the newspaper, overhearing ppl, etc. no time.

hey here's an idea - make some polyjuice potion they used up the last of their polyjuice potion breaking into gringotts and it takes ages to make more. this part doesnt even matter, they made it into the castle.to turn yourselves into other people.. and go around smalltalking at bars or something - thats how hagrid gave away he had a dragon in the first book eh? even if ppl werent drunk, i'm sure the whole wizarding community would at least be midly interested on what enchantments might have been added to hogwarts, and there would probably be at least SOME talk about it (it wouldnt be like asking where Voldemort sleeps...), and even if they didn't learn everything they could research possible enchantments. I can imagine hermione going through a book and exclaiming "Ooh, the caudwhatever charm! they've probably done this, it sets off a noise if anyone apparates into the area!"

so yea, idiots for going back to hogwarts that noisly it doesnt matter if they got in there NOTICED. within an hour tops voldemort would have been there stirring up BBQ anyway because harry had already destroyed most of his horcruzes, unnecessarily, and without any preparation. I don't think they would of had too hard a time finding out about aberforth being the bartender if theyd done research and investigating (which they love to do).. and even if they hadn't... if we're in the course of the book, they get into his house safely even with the death eaters almost catching them. So yea, they could have apparated into hogsmeade during the day, when theres no caudwhatever charm (theres no curfew during the day), on a day when theres no school trips, and snuck into the bar. Hell, they could have waited for night if they didn't want anyone seeing a door magically open and close. I'm sure they could have like checked out the shrieking shack during the day or something. point is they could have gotten into aberforths, stayed there, and run like recon missions into hogwarts during the night. In fact, inseatd of causing an obvious and frantic search resulting in a deadly battle, how bout they have their allies in the room of requirement like watch their back while they search? or even search for them? they even realized they didnt have to tell them it was a horcrux they were looking for for the ppl to be able to help. they could of like, had the ravenclaws go into the tower to check. I mean even if it was under guard, and like, the ppl in the room were all expelled or whatever, a ravenclaw returning to ravenclaw tower wouldnt be suspicious along the lines of 'hes after the diadem', itd be more like 'hes probably coming back to try and see people or get his belongings.' Neville even pointed out how they torture the ppl a little but they dont want to spill too much pure blood or something, so he makes it sound like even if one of them got caught doing scouting, they wouldnt get hurt too bad. See how retarded harry ron and hermione were? do i really need to stress the time restraints again? xD

so after recon and investigation they could have gotten into the ROR and found the horcrux, and if theyd been smart theyd have found a way to kill it before stealing it... in fact they shouldnt have even tried to steal it without knowing how to destroy it. Hermione seemed to know when fiendfyre or w/e it was was when crabbe used it, so im sure theyd have come across it eventually in the pre-plan research they always do you know that hermione thought that was much too dangerous to use.. they could have like sneaked into the restricted section and found BBQ out there? another idea they didnt think of i guess.

So theyd kill the horcrux, and if they did it right no one would know unless voldemort himself came to check.. which he might.. but if they have to kill it anywayand he does check it.. he would find out its destroyed either way. but since hes having other people guard it and he cant even feel when its gone, id say theyd have at least a few days before he possibly checked it again.. which is a lot of time. Hey another idea - maybe they could find out how often he checks it, or if he even does, and then plan to take and kill it right after he checks it, giving them the maximum amount of time? he didnt check them at all. he was arrogant until he learned of the gringotts incident, which made him realize he's not as awesome as he thinks he is and needs to go reexamine his BBQ.

Now with that horcrux dead, they'd just go plan their last assault on voldemort. I'm sure they could have figured out a way to kill the snake without killing dozens of people like they did in the battle i dont think anyone died during their snake attack? if you're referring to holding off voldemorts army, that was to buy time to find and destroy the diadem. its sad that they didnt have any other way to buy more time, but thats how it was. they only knew the horcrux was there because it came to voldemorts time, which meant very soon he would be checking on it.. Even if someone sacrificed themself to kill the snake (I could imagine that being a really good death for someone like neville, idk) during a daring raid it would be worth it.

then, since voldemort wants to kill harry personally, theyd do the face off exactly at the end of the book, one on one, voldy kills harry, dumbledore talks to him, harry wakes up, kills voldy.

btw: ron being a parseltongue is the worst plot device ever and is obviously shoved in their for convenience.hey how bout instead its hermione frantically riffling through the books in the restricted section, finding out fiendfyre, but being unable to do the spell or w/e, maybe cause shes afraid itll like damage her soul or something?, then ron stepping in, doing the spell, saving the day, destroying the horcrux - same emotional/romantic/plot result as the whole basilisk thing - but much more interesting and believable! ron isnt a parseltongue, he just imitated some of the sounds harry has made. yeah? i guess fiendfyre would have been better.. but for whatever reason rowling didnt want hermione to use fiendfyre. i guess she wanted ron to be useful for once? i dont know for what purpose, but in the movie hermione seemed increasingly.. out of it? i dont know. ron was the one on top of his game. not a big deal though, the scene mostly followed the book.

Fred, tonks, lupin, colin creevy, the rest of the dead, the rest of the injured, all died/got hurt because of harry ron and hermione's stupidity and rashness... way to go! :roll:
those who fought made up their own minds. it was necessary that they fight to hold off voldemorts forces. im annoyed that attention wasnt given to the bellatrix/fred/tonks/lupin fighting scenes though. there could have been way more intensity and emotional build up, but instead they just showed some dead bodies..

that is all.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 am

LordSturm wrote:

the entire idea that there are satanic undertones or secret meanings to anything in popular culture today is completely hilarous, The end product is whatever the creator/author wants it to be, not what a retarded nazi pope thinks the best interpretation, for scaring/ converting a few people, is.

try having an original thought for once in your life. Living your entire life based on what someone or, better yet an antiquated, outdated and thus far unproven book tells you do, sounds pretty silly doesn't it? especially when you read the more interesting rules about having to kill your wife and neighbors for things they do.
Unfortunately, many Catholics read those evil books and I proudly shun the evil. I AM Thninking for myself and for my soul - you should try it sometime instead of doing whatever the hell everyone else does - you try to tell me to think for myself when you read some nerdy evil book just because everyone else does...

LordSturm

Re: Jesusrocks765 was force fed the bible at a young age.

Post by LordSturm » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:05 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:

Unfortunately, many Catholics read those evil books and I proudly shun the evil. I AM Thninking for myself and for my soul - you should try it sometime instead of doing whatever the hell everyone else does - you try to tell me to think for myself when you read some nerdy evil book just because everyone else does...

you seriously need to see a psychologist... the bible has clearly warped your worldview beyond a healthy and normal outlook.

since you probably dont get out much ill explain to you what reading is. When a person reads a book they do it because they either A enjoy the subject matter or B just genuinely enjoy reading and immersing themselves in other worlds that authors have created. One does not read because of outside pressure from another source or because "everyone else is doing it".

out of curiousity, what makes this book so evil? I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see your response. but i suspect ill be able to google search it faster than your going to type it :roll:

You say the only people that read these books are satanist faggy nerds, Im curious (if you have any friends at all) you should find out if any of them read these books. then find out if any of them also worship satan in their basement. Also im pretty sure in your hilarous view of christianity your god is the only entity capable of condemning and judging other human beings.

also you should actually research what satanism actually is, and not what you have been told it is. they are 2 VERY different things.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:

and it is just now i realize he is being dead serious :lol:

why do you "shun the evil"? because you have made your own judgment, engaged in logical reasoning? or is it because some proto-pedophile in a costume told you to? based on a book that was written by people who used goats as currency, based on the hearsay of these goat traders, who witnessed some events they and their primitive understanding attributed to the one called jesus, one of DOZENS of prophets of DOZENS of cults that sprang up in that region in that time period. you and your fellow fundie nutjobs can go on denying facts, but dont generalize fans of pop culture as witchcraft and black magic followers, when you weakmindedly follow a belief system that once WAS a cult and still has the legitimacy of one.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:

and it is just now i realize he is being dead serious :lol:

why do you "shun the evil"? because you have made your own judgment, engaged in logical reasoning? or is it because some proto-pedophile in a costume told you to? based on a book that was written by people who used goats as currency, based on the hearsay of these goat traders, who witnessed some events they and their primitive understanding attributed to the one called jesus, one of DOZENS of prophets of DOZENS of cults that sprang up in that region in that time period. you and your fellow fundie nutjobs can go on denying facts, but dont generalize fans of pop culture as witchcraft and black magic followers, when you weakmindedly follow a belief system that once WAS a cult and still has the legitimacy of one.

EDIT: and by the way, i havent read past the third book, i can't stand the series. and dont even try to legitimize your point by saying you dont follow the crowd in adoring harry potter, when you subscribe to one of the biggest circlejerks in modern history, organized religion. do you really think you would come to believe all those crazy stories if everyone around you didnt expose you to them and follow the crowd like a bunch of retarded sheep?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I didnt know you were Evil too JC D:

and as for LS looks like he's gone too far into the Dark side to see the Light :(

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:I didnt know you were Evil too JC D:

and as for LS looks like he's gone too far into the Dark side to see the Light :(
you should take time to self reflect on your actions, what you say to others and how you treat them, before going on your holier than thou speeches.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:35 am

ok stfu with this relgious gay BBQ or whatever the hug your talking about.. this is about harry potter! not god and his peoplez.. gtfo, thankyou :D

invaderzim

Post by invaderzim » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:43 pm

amen, gamanche
(lol)

mcdfatty

Post by mcdfatty » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 am

im still dissapointed its all over, I was really sad it ended. Movies were awesome, books were mega-awesome. and now its all over :( i wonder if j.k. rowling is gonna try and do something else with harry potter ?

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:02 am

i hope not, as much as a i love it... some things just need to finish, and it finished bloody brilliant

JesusRocks765

HARRY POTTER IS FOR FAGS

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm

ROFLMAO at how you nerds are sad and Crying that a gay book series is concluding - when j. k. rowling is burning in Hell for corrupting so many of your Diluted Minds, I hope you dont go there to meet her.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 am

id rather like a book/movie series then corrupt the minds of people to believe in something that no one knows actually exist.. and id rather rave about some awesome book or movie than jesus

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 am

i heard of the idea of making a movie that focuses on another aspect of the potter world. instead of focusing on harry, following the malfoys or luna or neville. i would pay to watch this. i think emma rupert and daniel need to move on with theirs lives now, but the rest could be willing to make another movie and im sure plenty of people would be willing to watch. i hope something else will come out.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:ROFLMAO at how you nerds are sad and Crying that a gay book series is concluding - when j. k. rowling is burning in Hell for corrupting so many of your Diluted Minds, I hope you dont go there to meet her.

you sound like one of those wesboro baptist church members more than anything else now.

you really need to grow up, somehow find some common sense, and most likely stop listening to your parents. Im imagining they are of the super religious, the bible must be jammed down the throats of everyone, type.

all i have to say for your sake is, i hope EVERY other religion is wrong in the world, or your in for some serious trouble because most religions are more tolerant than you are to others, and im guessing the big man wont like that.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:ROFLMAO at how you nerds are sad and Crying that a gay book series is concluding - when j. k. rowling is burning in Hell for corrupting so many of your Diluted Minds, I hope you dont go there to meet her.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww

Corrupting our diluted minds? You would'nt happen to mean deluded? You'd know a bit more about vocabulary if you read anything other than your story book on stoning children and other batsh*t crazy and contradictory bullsh*t.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 am

it's your Souls guys, Im just trying to help out :/