Henry The Tucan

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Henry

Henry The Tucan

Post by Henry » Thu May 05, 2011 3:26 am

Interpol finally discovered The true identity of Henry the Tucan. After running under aliases embedded in aliases, the police thought that they would never find who this criminal truely was. Despite their effort's, however, Henry is still untouchable. They have found that he is the secret leader of the Triads, heavily influenced MS-13, as well as connections with thousands, not tens, not hundreds, but thousands of other gangs across the world. He's behind the rapid adaptability of drug rings, and is the once making the whole industry of the black market tick. But first we need some background.

Henry the Tucan was the result of a science experiment gone wrong. He and 5 other participants in a study to give humans the ability to control animals with mind control went horribly wrong and initially appeared to have killed all 5 participants; Lucy McGraw, Darryl O'Brian, Jennifer Smith, and then Henry Santucci and his accompliace, Marcus Giovanelli. Then the scientists noticed something strange. The birds they were experimenting with(2 Tucans (both varieties), 2 Red Tail Hawks, and an owl) all began exibiting strange behavior. Initally, they appeared to be in great pain. after running some scans, there appeared to be a large amount of brain activity and development among these birds. several days later, the two hawks, Jennifer and Darryl, both died. Lucy the Owl did not appear to be doing well, Henry and Marcus the Tucans were exhibiting a great deal of pain, as well as more mental activity than Lucy was, or that either hawk was before they died. Eventually, Lucy died, and the only birds remaining were Henry and Marcus. They seemed to stabilize after several weeks, and then acted intelligently. They seemed to squawk in a way imitating certain human words, and eventually, as we know now from Henry and Marcus's criminal success, they were able to master speaking through their new bodies, as well as everything they needed survive.

One day, a scientist was checking in on Henry, when he suddently said to him "Whaaaaat the fuuuuuck, diiiiiip shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!" several times at the scientist, then said "Whyyyy aaaaam... aaam, IIIIII.. II.. I.. aaa biiiird?!?" Henry said, stuggling to convert the normal squawks made by a tucan into words. For the months afterwards, scientists focused on helping Henry and Marcus speak and perform various functions. Eventually, they felt they were ready to leave the facility, but the scientists refused.

"Heeey buddy, you better hugging let uu..uu.. we go, we have family" Henry said, still unable to produce the "s" sound.

"Sorry, we need to continue research on you two" the scientist replied.

"We are human just like you, a.. aaa... a-hole" Marcus said in response.

"Well technacally, your bodies did die, and these bird bodies your in? They are the property of this institution" The scientist answered. Just after he said this, another scientist opened the door, and just at the moment, Henry swooped down, took his talons and ripped open the throat on the scientist entering, Marcus bit the hand of the scientist they were talking to; hard enough to break his finger, and flew out into the hallway. They searched for an open window, but soon other scientists with nets came after them, so they quickly sought shelter. Henry landed in a garbage can and buried himself. The guys with the nets ran by, and Henry climbed out, looked around, and saw Marcus had flown into an office and was hiding under a desk. Henry flew in, said "look, window latt... lattss....handle" giving up on saying latch. Marcus and Henry put in all their strength and managed to move the latch far enough to the window top pop open, and the flew outside. From then on, they took advantage of their opportunity.

You see, you can't trace some one who is supposed to be dead, and is now living as a bird, especially when they bury themselves in secrecy and aliases. There is also no way to capture them, these days people are saying to kill them on sight, but tucans are not very large, and when painted olive drab green or cement gray, as they usually go around, its even harder. they have set up a ring of supporters to provide them what they need with very healthy payment in return, and after demonstrating their abilities on various gangs, (such as when Henry used a sniper rifle to shoot the previous head of the triads from the upper atmosphere while Marcus held onto him holding them up, as well as many other feats on their part) they have seized control of criminal enterprise. Every undercover cop that has gotten close enough to even suspect their existence has been killed, most people think its a joke anyway, and end up dead.

These days are different for Henry. He has been fully exposed, the police are looking for him, so he cant spend his time in the city as he used to. He now lives in the rainforests in South America, where he doesn't stick out, he has a small shack set up, well small to humans, more then big enough for him, with a computer with internet access, phones, TV, and plenty of everything he wants and needs. A small dog bed sits in the corner, Henry has had one specific problem trying to figure out how to sleep, he has defaulted back to the human way of laying down though. No need for floor space, much of the floor is filled with things Henry and marcus have set up for their own enjoyment, including a very small hot tub. His attendants bring food for him, and he manages the criminal empires from his computer, which thanks to professional hackers, shows up to be located in 38 US cities, and 203 Foreign cities, not to mention how many times these locations are repeated. Finally it can be pinned down to Lima, but from their a bundle of cords carrying phone, cable, internet, and electricity is buried 8 feet underground from Lima into his location in the rainforest, making tracking him down literally impossible.

Henry and Marcus were both married before the experiment, but neither has contacted their wives, both of them believe that their husbands died in the accident. Henry regrets doing this, but knows that if he revealed himself, his odds of being caught would sky rocket, and knows he cannot take that risk. It has been over 20 years since they have spoken. This is actually also remarkable considering a normal tucan would have died by now, something about that process has kept Henry and Marcus from seeming to age at all

Caia

Re: Henry The Tucan

Post by Caia » Fri May 06, 2011 8:27 am

Woots

Post by Woots » Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Caia wrote:Image

Henry

Post by Henry » Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 am

so what, 30 hours? thats how long it took. i had more confidence in the community to flame, stop hugging ruining points im trying to make, where the hell are major's and grawrg's flames?

Major

Post by Major » Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I enjoyed reading this.

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Your a character, aren't you?

Henry

Post by Henry » Sun May 08, 2011 4:29 am

I will send the triads after you for not believing! BTW i will accept any and all tucan friendly keyboards, just lemme know if you have one so i can send a couple MS-13 to pick it up, deliver it to my couriers, they will deliver it to different couriers, it will then be snuck into a shiping container, when it arrives in port at cumana, venzuela, another courier will sneak it out of that container, go into a small village in the interior of venezuela, place it in a something that i will not reveal, a different courier will then load that into another thing that i wont reveal, then move it into the jungle, reaching a small clearing marked with a symbol which will not be described, and then that courier will leave, and one of my personal guards will get it, bring it to my drop point, i will send marcus out to observe any movement around it for 3 hours, then we will bring the package in, remove the interior package, and remove the keyboard form that, then come back on here and say thanks. any city in the North or South American, most cities in Europe except switzerland, anywhere in eastern asia, or a couple middle eastern countries, only a couple places in africa, any major city in australia... and anywhere in india. When i say anywhere, i literally mean anywhere, idc if its on a mountain peak, my men in india are motivated. anyway, lemme know, tucan friendly keyboard

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Tue May 10, 2011 9:15 am

Caia wrote:Image
Henry wrote:I will send the triads after you for not believing! BTW i will accept any and all tucan friendly keyboards, just lemme know if you have one so i can send a couple MS-13 to pick it up, deliver it to my couriers, they will deliver it to different couriers, it will then be snuck into a shiping container, when it arrives in port at cumana, venzuela, another courier will sneak it out of that container, go into a small village in the interior of venezuela, place it in a something that i will not reveal, a different courier will then load that into another thing that i wont reveal, then move it into the jungle, reaching a small clearing marked with a symbol which will not be described, and then that courier will leave, and one of my personal guards will get it, bring it to my drop point, i will send marcus out to observe any movement around it for 3 hours, then we will bring the package in, remove the interior package, and remove the keyboard form that, then come back on here and say thanks. any city in the North or South American, most cities in Europe except switzerland, anywhere in eastern asia, or a couple middle eastern countries, only a couple places in africa, any major city in australia... and anywhere in india. When i say anywhere, i literally mean anywhere, idc if its on a mountain peak, my men in india are motivated. anyway, lemme know, tucan friendly keyboard
hell i didn't even read this

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 pm

uh... Henry, you seem to be getting into this Fantasy a little too much, I mean 30 Hours to make a Post about it? O.O

Henry

Post by Henry » Mon May 16, 2011 12:00 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:uh... Henry, you seem to be getting into this Fantasy a little too much, I mean 30 Hours to make a Post about it? O.O
30 hours?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Henry wrote:so what, 30 hours? thats how long it took. i had more confidence in the community to flame, stop hugging ruining points im trying to make, where the hell are major's and grawrg's flames?
Its what you said...

EDIT:

ah, you meant it took 30 hours for people to respond to it, I see.

But you still do get too into This I believe.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
Henry wrote:so what, 30 hours? thats how long it took. i had more confidence in the community to flame, stop hugging ruining points im trying to make, where the hell are major's and grawrg's flames?
Its what you said...

EDIT:

ah, you meant it took 30 hours for people to respond to it, I see.

But you still do get too into This I believe.

Shut it Jesus. You're more trash than me.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 pm

ah, but i am not a Communist! :O

Henry

Post by Henry » Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Heh, so.... cheesy wants me to post the last parts (5 and 6) to the story he was writing under the forum name salligator. He got banned from the forum before he finished those, and decided against posting them with rook (maybe?) cause he thought it would link that account to salligator and make him get banned again... didnt work anyway hehe.

Anyway, im considering posting them, but idk if toonces would ban me for posting something cheesy wrote. Better than any crap i could write.