really deep thinking questions.

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Prince.Arthas!

really deep thinking questions.

Post by Prince.Arthas! » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey here is some REALLY DEEP THINKING QUESTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO THE RIDDLE. AND NO GOOD LUCK GOOGLING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS I WANT TO HERE YOURS :D.

* Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? Yes because one u die everything is permanent
* Can you cry under water? depends if you cry underwater then you should be crying water so there fore your not really crying
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk? depends will a cracker be called a cracker if he wasnt white?
* Should vegetarians eat animal crackers? depends if they are vegens then its against them selves to eat animals at all in any shape
* If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off? depends if they want to end up like them
* Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, when you can't legally drink and drive? because that would cause global warming
* When companies ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in? obviously the box it came in lmao
* Can blind people see their dreams? depends their dreams is their eyes so technically yes the ycould
* How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? as long as they have money
* When it rains, why don't sheep shrink? becuase they got water proof fur on lmao
* If God is so powerful, why does evil exist? because he chooses to make sure that we can survive on our own without having someone do it for us
* If all roads lead to God, then why is it called good or bad? because he wants to judge wat everyone else thinks instead of him doing all the work.

There is my answers feel free to give me urs on here :D thanks

MadAce

Re: really deep thinking questions.

Post by MadAce » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Prince.Arthas! wrote:Hey here is some REALLY DEEP THINKING QUESTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO THE RIDDLE. AND NO GOOD LUCK GOOGLING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS I WANT TO HERE YOURS :D.

* Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? Yes because one u die everything is permanent
* Can you cry under water? depends if you cry underwater then you should be crying water so there fore your not really crying
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk? depends will a cracker be called a cracker if he wasnt white?
* Should vegetarians eat animal crackers? depends if they are vegens then its against them selves to eat animals at all in any shape
* If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off? depends if they want to end up like them
* Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, when you can't legally drink and drive? because that would cause global warming
* When companies ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in? obviously the box it came in lmao
* Can blind people see their dreams? depends their dreams is their eyes so technically yes the ycould
* How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? as long as they have money
* When it rains, why don't sheep shrink? becuase they got water proof fur on lmao
* If God is so powerful, why does evil exist? because he chooses to make sure that we can survive on our own without having someone do it for us
* If all roads lead to God, then why is it called good or bad? because he wants to judge wat everyone else thinks instead of him doing all the work.

There is my answers feel free to give me urs on here :D thanks

No, heaven if you can't change your clothes it's not heaven.

Yes. That's a fact. The act of crying doesn't necessarily require tears.

The English name of the order remains "fly" whether or not the animal in question has any wings. That's a fact.

Indeed.

No.

To prove your age.

Probably.

Depends on the kind of blindness.

They have to be known.

Because that's impossible.

Evil exists because we need it to do good.

See previous answers.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 am

Cool.

Mars Bars

Post by Mars Bars » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 am

Answer these:

What IS life after death?
Where did we learn to talk?
Why is math created?
Is there REALLY a God?
Since Jesus really was a person in history, and he is claimed to be son of God, how was he conceived?
Out of all species of animals everywhere, why is it that only humans kill their same species?
How was the Earth REALLY created, and whom created it?
Why is Earth special and have the only breathable air in the Solar System?
Are their other species in the universe?
Are the bible stories true?

These questions have been in my head for years, and i want real, serious answers, no atheist shiz from GRAWRG.

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 am

Mars Bars wrote:What IS life after death?
definition of death implies that there is no "life after death"

vocal communication is centuries old, and human's aren't the only species capable of vocal communication. evolution gave us an elaborate voicebox, as we are very social creatures and as vocal communication is paramount, we developed complex speech and languages

Why is math created?
math was created because some highly relational fellow decided to start counting things

Is there REALLY a God?
no

Since Jesus really was a person in history, and he is claimed to be son of God, how was he conceived?
either he was a madman, god raped mary, or the history that proves he was really a person is incorrect

Out of all species of animals everywhere, why is it that only humans kill their same species?
stupid question. lots of species kill other members of their own species

space debris collected, eventually into a large enough mass that it had it's own gravity, which sucked in more space debris, and compacting previous space debris. "whom" implies somebody created it, and nobody could have the will/power to create planets

another stupid question. it has the only breathable air to earth creatures, but that's not because the earth was created with us earth creatures in mind, it's because we earth creatures were created (evolved) with our habitat (the earth, hence why we are "earth creatures") in mind

seeing as the universe is infinitely huge, it's infinitely possible that there are, so yes.

it's highly likely that the reasonable bible stories are historically accurate. but the ones that imply a single man moved mountains and water using "magic" (definition of magic being any action that invokes supernatural powers, which your god seems to have. even though in the bible it claims magic is terrible) are objectively BS
problems solvered. call it "athiest shiz", but which of my answers are shiz, and why?

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 am

I hardly think humans are the only race to kill their own species.
Where I live I've seen ant colonies wage war on eachother, cats kill eachother for territory and dogs rip other dogs to shreds.

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:29 am

MuTAnT wrote:I hardly think humans are the only race to kill their own species.
Where I live I've seen ant colonies wage war on eachother, cats kill eachother for territory and dogs rip other dogs to shreds.
humans aren't a race. noob.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:52 am

omlow wrote:
are noobs a race?

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 am

gamanche wrote:
omlow wrote:
are noobs a race?
the most thought provoking question i see on this thread.

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 am

Whoops, my apologies Omlow!

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:48 am

dave34, that's all i've ever been really.

and your entirely forgiven mutant!

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Mars Bars wrote:Answer these:
*Going to heaven...or hell.
*Man was created with the gift of speech.
Why is math created?
*I don't know, it's full of problems. (Sorry, bad pun.)
Is there REALLY a God?
*Yes.
*It was a miraculous virgin birth.
*Humans are the only ones with a soul.
* God.
*Because it is probably the only planet designed to support life.

*Doubt it, if there were there would probably be just plants and animals. It is a possibility though.

Yes, there's archeological evidence to support them, such as the sea the Isrealites passed through being full of broken chariots and other Egyptian artifacts that were left there when the sea, which was opened up to allow the Isrealites through, closed up over the Egyptians pursuing the Isrealites.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 pm

ygvbBubblez wrote:
Yes, there's archeological evidence to support them, such as the sea the Isrealites passed through being full of broken chariots and other Egyptian artifacts that were left there when the sea, which was opened up to allow the Isrealites through, closed up over the Egyptians pursuing the Isrealites.
I'd love to see that. :D

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm

lol. now that we have the logical view and the astonishingly ignorant christian view, id say this topic is just about wrapped up! xD

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 am

ygvbBubblez wrote:
*Going to heaven...or hell. (no, how can you be alive after you are dead, seeing as you are dead?)
*Man was created with the gift of speech. (man isn't the only creature capable of speech. man does have the most complex speech however, but that's evolutionary)
Why is math created?
*I don't know, it's full of problems. (Sorry, bad pun.) (bad pun indeed)
Is there REALLY a God?
*Yes. (prove it)
*It was a miraculous virgin birth. (or it was BS and lies, which seems more likely?)
*Humans are the only ones with a soul. (other animals kill their own species. ever seen a horse kill another horse? or a bird kill another bird? or a snake kill another snake? or a dog kill another dog? or a cat kill another cat? i've seen all these, and they are just as, if not more, vicious than the way humans usually kill eachother)
* God. (i've explained this before :O)
*Because it is probably the only planet designed to support life. (no, the life on earth was designed to be supported by earth. NOT the other way around)

*Doubt it, if there were there would probably be just plants and animals. It is a possibility though. (humans are animals)

Yes, there's archeological evidence to support them, such as the sea the Isrealites passed through being full of broken chariots and other Egyptian artifacts that were left there when the sea, which was opened up to allow the Isrealites through, closed up over the Egyptians pursuing the Isrealites. (for there to be remnants of ancient history in a sea, the sea itsself does not have to open into a canyon of water)
corrected stuff i've put in brackets. to believe anything else (within reason, i'm entirely open for debate provided it's a reasonable one) is believing without knowing. in other words, faith.
GRAWRG. wrote:lol. now that we have the logical view and the astonishingly ignorant christian view, id say this topic is just about wrapped up! xD
<3

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 am

MadAce wrote:
ygvbBubblez wrote:
You may:
http://www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERY%2 ... els_3.html

I admit the site is pretty low quality, but the pictures are neat.

I'm just going to ignore the mean stuff directed at me.

I have a question too, what makes magnets repel/attract? I know it's magnetic force but how does it work? How come only iron can be magnetized?

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 am

if they found a large number of human & horse fossils there within a reasonable proximity from the current findings i may be seemingly convinced. but otherwise, it could've been anything at all. egyptians could've used that sea to dispose of written off chariots for all you know.

ygvbBubblez

Post by ygvbBubblez » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:13 am

omlow wrote:if they found a large number of human & horse fossils there within a reasonable proximity from the current findings i may be seemingly convinced. but otherwise, it could've been anything at all. egyptians could've used that sea to dispose of written off chariots for all you know.

Quote from a better looking website: http://www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm
"
There are numerous chariot wheels, plus human and horse bones at the crossing site. Above on right, is a human femur bone that is covered by coral, and was tested at Stockholm University. It is from the right leg of a man 165-170cm tall. It is basically mineralized by resting in the Red Sea for such a long time.

Above is a coral covered chariot wheel on a vertical axel that is buried in the sand. Although this is atypical, a diver found this within 10 minutes of searching at Nuweiba

Above is a horse's hoof that is shrunken since drying out. Horses are not found in the
Sinai Peninsula today"

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 am

interesting.
thought provoking, but not near enough for a full conversion.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 am

ygvbBubblez wrote:
omlow wrote:if they found a large number of human & horse fossils there within a reasonable proximity from the current findings i may be seemingly convinced. but otherwise, it could've been anything at all. egyptians could've used that sea to dispose of written off chariots for all you know.

Quote from a better looking website: http://www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm
"
There are numerous chariot wheels, plus human and horse bones at the crossing site. Above on right, is a human femur bone that is covered by coral, and was tested at Stockholm University. It is from the right leg of a man 165-170cm tall. It is basically mineralized by resting in the Red Sea for such a long time.

Above is a coral covered chariot wheel on a vertical axel that is buried in the sand. Although this is atypical, a diver found this within 10 minutes of searching at Nuweiba

Above is a horse's hoof that is shrunken since drying out. Horses are not found in the
Sinai Peninsula today"

the sea parts naturally. it happened before the "miracle parting" and has occured afterwards. in fact every single "wrath" of god (the 10 famous ones) occur naturally and have happened before and after their most famous happening.

also and i really hate to do this i really do, but historic evidence suggests that the jews werent slaves but hired workers.

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

Dave34 wrote:Yeah, that's cool and all... but did you see the homeless man with the golden voice?!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPFvLUWkzs
pretty sure this is Jazz

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 pm

ygvbBubblez wrote:
MadAce wrote:
ygvbBubblez wrote:
You may:
http://www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERY%2 ... els_3.html

I admit the site is pretty low quality, but the pictures are neat.
Interesting.

A few points tho.

The guy who "discovered" the site was Ron Wyatt. Hardly a notable or even remotely trustworthy archeologist. He had no formal training the in that field.

Secondly, it's not because there are chariot wheels on the bottom of a sea that the only way to get them there is by parting the sea, and then smashing it back when there's an army travelling along the thus created land-bridge.

Besides. We're talking about a mistranslation here. Wasn't the Red Sea, but the Sea Of Reeds. Or the Gulf Of Eilat.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 am

ygvbBubblez wrote:
Why is math created?
Is there REALLY a God?
*Yes.
* God.

*Doubt it, if there were there would probably be just plants and animals. It is a possibility though.

man was not created to have speech. the first humans could only create the same kinds of sounds animals do we evolved speech (a truly evil and sinful word to you i bet) later on.

i love how you arbitrarily state you doubt there are any kinds of humanoid life anywhere else. What kind of evidence at all do you state that opinion on. Nothing bothers me more than ignorant christians (or anyone ignorant from any religion for that matter). i cant fathom why the existance of another planet with humanoids is such a problem. all you have to do is say. "oh well our god made them too" and you can continue down your merry path.

I have no problems with religion, its the followers i cant stand.

also there was no immaculate conception. in fact in that time period virgin just meant a young unwed girl, not someone who had never had sex.

earth is not special, plenty of other planets exist that have water in some form or another. and whos to say air isnt the only gas that can support life.

humans are the only creatures with a soul? prove it. prove souls exist. and please dont state our concience is an example of a soul, concience is easily explained though evolution, its in humanities best interest to have evolved a concience to better provide means to work together and save eachother from harm, keeping the species as a whole alive.

math was created by humans

finding debris, in the bottom of the sea and reading the stories about what happened during the parting, an explanation as to what actually happened does not make.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

LordSturm wrote:
ygvbBubblez wrote:
Why is math created?
Is there REALLY a God?
*Yes.
* God.

Nothing bothers me more than ignorant christians (or anyone ignorant from any religion for that matter). i cant fathom why the existance of another planet with humanoids is such a problem. all you have to do is say. "oh well our god made them too" and you can continue down your merry path.

I have no problems with religion, its the followers i cant stand.
I can't wait for the whole world to be atheist. Because I'll finally have the last laugh by pointing out that, despite no one being religious, people are exactly the same ignorant a-holes.

Woots

Post by Woots » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 am

Nothing. You die, end of discussion.
Somewhere in Africa
Why is math created?
So we can count shizz
Is there REALLY a God?
Possibly, maybe multiple.
Date rape
They're not, dumbass
Buncha rocks around a star
Because of anaerobes
No. There are, of course, other life forms. Guaranteed. 100%
Go build a time machine and tell me

These questions have been in my head for years, and i want real, serious answers, no atheist shiz from GRAWRG.

Dr.Strangelove

Post by Dr.Strangelove » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

* Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
There is no god. Look at it scientifically. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever of the existence of a higher being. In fact in the bible, torah and koran, a lot of stories can probably find some truth in alien intervention. I'm not backing that theory, I'm just saying its a more credible one. Most religious teachings can be pulled apart by the innocent questions of a 6 year old child. The belief in a god is no only an insult to your own intelligence but also to our species. If I told you there was a Teapot on the other side of the sun but we cant see it would you believe it? Would you hand it down through generations and fight with non teapot believers over the issue? Does that sound silly? Well no more sillier than an imaginary friend who invented humans!

* Can you cry under water?
You have too much spare time. Find a hobby or a girlfriend or both.

* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
You have too much spare time. Find a hobby or a girlfriend or both.

* If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
I'd imagine that would be illegal.

* Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, when you can't legally drink and drive?
So try-hard comedians can ask questions on forums.

* When companies ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
These questions are getting really gay.

* Can blind people see their dreams?
Why dont you put acid in your eyes and tell us?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
Wow, a half decent question. No idea mind, probably if the news announcer doesnt have to explain who the victim was or where they were from.

* When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
Worst effect at comedy ever!

* If God is so powerful, why does evil exist?
Again with the god shite! Without religion, good people will still do good and bad people do bad. With religion, good people are driven to commit terrible acts in the name of their god. So your imaginary friend is evil when interpreted by atheists.

* If all roads lead to God, then why is it called good or bad?
WTF? All roads lead to Rome.... and I dont think they mean the Vatican.

While we're on the subject of religion I have a few question for believers. I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. As you know God's word is eternal and unchanging so all these questions still have relativeness today because to pick and choose would be hypocritical and selective.You cannot be selective with god.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to England, but not Scotland. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Scots?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Dr.Strangelove

Post by Dr.Strangelove » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Dave34 wrote:
Dr.Strangelove wrote:While we're on the subject of religion I have a few question for believers. I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. As you know God's word is eternal and unchanging so all these questions still have relativeness today because to pick and choose would be hypocritical and selective.You cannot be selective with god.
The exerts you listed are extremely outdated and do not apply to todays times.

Modern day religion is less about blindly believing what some one is telling you, and more about interpreting the bible and giving your own perception about god. And yes their are people out there that are extremely religious and take the word of the bible literally, but bashing people for believing in something you don't believe in isn't the way to go, if believing in God gives someone a reason to do a sense of good in life why do you want to ruin that for them?

Don't disrespect religion as a whole, disrespect the people who are trying to shove it down your throat.
So what you are saying is that without gods authority to do so, mankind has decided what is best.
To believe in god is to except that these laws I mentioned were once his will. I cannot find any mention in the bible, koran or torah of his direct or indirect command to cease these customs. There's plenty more examples too like the lending of money for profit.

Sorry Dave but I could not disagree more with you. Not only should the idea of god be rejected through science but also the concept of organised religion has changed its face so many times over the centuries that if there was a god behind it all he would not be too amused with how man has twisted and rejected his laws.

Only when this species sheds its religious shackles can we fully realise our potential and conquer the stars as the human race and not a race of humans.

Major

Post by Major » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 pm

...the odds against DNA assembling by chance are 1040,000 to one [according to Fred Hoyle, Evolution from Space,1981]. This is true, but highly misleading. DNA did not assemble purely by chance. It assembled by a combination of chance and the laws of physics. Without the laws of physics as we know them, life on earth as we know it would not have evolved in the short span of six billion years. The nuclear force was needed to bind protons and neutrons in the nuclei of atoms; electromagnetism was needed to keep atoms and molecules together; and gravity was needed to keep the resulting ingredients for life stuck to the surface of the earth. --Victor J. Stenger

Dr.Strangelove

Post by Dr.Strangelove » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 pm

I used to agree with you Dave. I used to be a fairly active Roman catholic. Growing up my house was divided, my mother was die-hard RC and my father was atheist. Schooling was religious school and the politics of my country were dictated by religion and hostile to another branch of Christianity practiced by our neighbors on the border.
In my 20's I pondered many spiritual questions and found myself at odds with the Roman Catholic doctrine. Though I still firmly had faith in a god I opened my beliefs to interrogation and interpretation through the 3 main monotheistic religions and their relative sub cults.
In my 30's I opened my mind more to scientific and historical accurate testing of religion and their regions of dominance. Its without doubt a fantastic tool of war and possesses ability to unite or divide peoples.
I'm now 40 and have disowned religion. I believe in science.

You claimed, "if believing in God gives someone a reason to do a sense of good in life why do you want to ruin that for them." Well thats all well and good once they are a mentally stable person and impenetrable to suggestion from less innocent and more extreme views.
You Also claimed that my earlier questions were outdated. Well they weren't questions as such but more a tool to plant other questions in the readers head but I shall nonetheless give a more modern twist to it.

Firstly, Schools run by religious organisations are more dangerous than a standing army. Instead of being educated on gods love, I was told of the falsehoods of protestantism just like Jewish kids in occupied Hebron are drilled with how to hate Arabs and visa versa. These practices are at best racist and their objective is to divide. IMO it is nothing short of evil to send children to any school that has any religious agenda.

My next point, I am in no way giving a view to which side was right or wrong, but more to highlight the use of religion as a rallying call to war. The "War on Terror" or "War of Terror" is full of its usage. Not only have Islamic extremest used Jihad but George Bush claimed god told him to invade Iraq. Again I'm not taking sides, but look at it from an atheists view. One side are drilled to seek death for a heavenly reward and the other invaded another country on the word of god and sexed up WMD documents.

Finally, we as humans are one species. Instead of division by faith we should we seeking truth through science. There are so many questions unanswered and through the eyes of an Atheist I feel this goal is being held back on the belief in a higher being who's existence is without any concrete merit.

DaPirate

Post by DaPirate » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am

omlow wrote:
Mars Bars wrote:What IS life after death?
definition of death implies that there is no "life after death"

vocal communication is centuries old, and human's aren't the only species capable of vocal communication. evolution gave us an elaborate voicebox, as we are very social creatures and as vocal communication is paramount, we developed complex speech and languages

Why is math created?
math was created because some highly relational fellow decided to start counting things

Is there REALLY a God?
no

either he was a madman, god raped mary, or the history that proves he was really a person is incorrect

stupid question. lots of species kill other members of their own species

space debris collected, eventually into a large enough mass that it had it's own gravity, which sucked in more space debris, and compacting previous space debris. "whom" implies somebody created it, and nobody could have the will/power to create planets

another stupid question. it has the only breathable air to earth creatures, but that's not because the earth was created with us earth creatures in mind, it's because we earth creatures were created (evolved) with our habitat (the earth, hence why we are "earth creatures") in mind

seeing as the universe is infinitely huge, it's infinitely possible that there are, so yes.

it's highly likely that the reasonable bible stories are historically accurate. but the ones that imply a single man moved mountains and water using "magic" (definition of magic being any action that invokes supernatural powers, which your god seems to have. even though in the bible it claims magic is terrible) are objectively BS
problems solvered. call it "athiest shiz", but which of my answers are shiz, and why?

I wish there was a bad word badder than the rest, if there was, id use it on you omlow :)