What to do!? teenage politics!

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

What to do!? teenage politics!

Post by 0zzy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Okay do not read anymore if you hate teenagers, and hate how they make everything into a big deal.

Okay, so this is a real big deal...

My best friend has been chasing this girl for the last 3 months, he's a a very funny, popular guy. Everyone loves him. He has been getting closer and closer to this girl, he got her number and they chat constantly. However, I broke up with my GF last night and as soon as I came to school today this girl who I'd never talked to, comes straight up to me, sits next to me all day, chatting, asking my advise and asks for my number. Now I freaking have a crush on this girl..., some how my mate found out and said it was fine, he was like "Dude I tried for 3 months and failed miserably, she's all yours", but all day he was miserable, he switched his phone off and didn't come on fb, he didn't come to this big hyped up party that he wouldnt miss for the world. I'm pretty sure this girl likes me too... and that my mate doesn't have a chance with her, but what should I do? Back off as he fails miserably (but atleast maybe he'd feel happier) or go for the girl and possibly (he was sad but maybe he will get over it?) lose him as a friend.

My head is freaking spinning... funny how in SGE you can be a great and not worry about anything at all, but in the real world you are so much more vulnerable.

gothicorpunk

Re: What to do!? teenage politics!

Post by gothicorpunk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

0zzy wrote:Okay do not read anymore if you hate teenagers, and hate how they make everything into a big deal.

Okay, so this is a real big deal...

My best friend has been chasing this girl for the last 3 months, he's a a very funny, popular guy. Everyone loves him. He has been getting closer and closer to this girl, he got her number and they chat constantly. However, I broke up with my GF last night and as soon as I came to school today this girl who I'd never talked to, comes straight up to me, sits next to me all day, chatting, asking my advise and asks for my number. Now I freaking have a crush on this girl..., some how my mate found out and said it was fine, he was like "Dude I tried for 3 months and failed miserably, she's all yours", but all day he was miserable, he switched his phone off and didn't come on fb, he didn't come to this big hyped up party that he wouldnt miss for the world. I'm pretty sure this girl likes me too... and that my mate doesn't have a chance with her, but what should I do? Back off as he fails miserably (but atleast maybe he'd feel happier) or go for the girl and possibly (he was sad but maybe he will get over it?) lose him as a friend.

My head is freaking spinning... funny how in SGE you can be a great and not worry about anything at all, but in the real world you are so much more vulnerable.
IM IN THE SAME THING ONLY MY CUZIN TOOK MY BIITCH!!! It does fucckin SUCK i tried for months to get wit this girls and few mins and my cuzin got her.... my advice to u being in the same thing as your friend is dont talk to her leave him with his pride and do it as a friend there many other girls... it pissed me off my cuzin didnt even think about how i feel hes just gonna get wit her dont be a dick bro leave her alone and tell her u cant cause ur friend likes her.... its so fuccked up for u to see her

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I know exactly how he feels.... as this happen to me today i feel like BBQ right now. deadass plz take my advice and back off her and let him still try or w/e he wants to do it rly rly fucckin sucks being the guy who failed.

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Guess I'll back off... Shame, I really, really,really liked her D: I'll try to hook him up with someone else then maybe he wont mind so much.

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm

0zzy wrote:Guess I'll back off... Shame, I really, really,really liked her D: I'll try to hook him up with someone else then maybe he wont mind so much.
Ya but think of it this way this is your best friend thats something thatll last longer then any girl why do that to him wen its one girl outa millions.... My cuzin doesnt get this and it sucks and it hurts ever more because its my cuzin doin it. if i didnt get puussy while tryin to get wit this girl id be swinging

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Dave34 wrote:If he's been trying for 3 month's and hasn't gotten her yet, I say take her, maybe she's just not interested in him.
She isnt but he is thats what matters its his best friend not some random.... How would you like it if you rly rly liked a girl and your best friend or cuzin then when and in no time got her. it hurts it stings and it sucks like for a while it feels like theres nuthing left to do till a nuther biitch comes along anyway

Mensio

Post by Mensio » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm

bros before hoes!

if a woman falls down in a forrest... why is the forrest in the kitchen?

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm

But this girl isn't just 1 in a million... she's... ahhh..

This will be the hardest time of my life to keep my hands off her, I know for a fact she isnt interested in him, she told me, but I cant tell him that.

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 pm

0zzy wrote:But this girl isn't just 1 in a million... she's... ahhh..

This will be the hardest time of my life to keep my hands off her, I know for a fact she isnt interested in him, she told me, but I cant tell him that.
Dude if you can't do it for your best friend your deffly the worse friend ever like deadass it shouldnt even be a question like that dude said bro's before ho's thats how it is thats how it always is thats how it will end. If a friend can't say no to one girl because shes "hot" what kinda friend is that

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

try hitting her.

nah, have sex with her THEN decide.

why can't teenage boys have friends who are girls, who they just happen to have sex with occasionally? no fancy names like bed buddy or anything, just "my mate, who i plough" when i was a teenager i had some of these, we all knew what was going on and we were all happy with it.

everyone has to "date" or "be with" etc, why?

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 pm

I do have friends who are girls, I just dont plough them... we cant all be as cool as you omlow ;p

As of now its Bro's before hoe's.

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 am

Mensio wrote:if a woman falls down in a forrest... why is the forrest in the kitchen?
lmfao :lol:

duece

Post by duece » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

Ozzy I'll never forgive you for this, we're through.

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 am

0zzy wrote:I do have friends who are girls, I just dont plough them
do they at least give you food or do your laundry? what's the point of girls if you don't plough them, take food from them or have them clean your clothes? i cannot comprehend such a thing

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 am

Who cares, you're rich right? Just bang her, then send your friend a bag of money with some creotin shakes.

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 am

i can relate to barefoot's thinking

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 am

Barefoot wrote:Who cares, you're rich right? Just bang her, then send your friend a bag of money with some creotin shakes.
lmaooo

SiN

Post by SiN » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 am

omlow wrote:try hitting her.

nah, have sex with her THEN decide.

why can't teenage boys have friends who are girls, who they just happen to have sex with occasionally? no fancy names like bed buddy or anything, just "my mate, who i plough" when i was a teenager i had some of these, we all knew what was going on and we were all happy with it.

everyone has to "date" or "be with" etc, why?

This. He'll im married and my wife and I have friends we sleep with from time to time. If your best friend gets all in a fit over what will likely amount to a month long max relationship that's only result is an empty wallet and some wild and crazy guy if your lucky...well he wouldn't be much of a best friend. BBQ me and my m8s got around...sometimes you'd get the girl first sometimes last. Didn't matter when yoyour that age you'll break up soon enough

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

My friend is actually better with the "chatting" up thing that I am...

He is fine with it, he came to school totally chilled, and HELPED me get her, he got me a date with her on valentines, hes going to be teaching me ice skating so I can skate with her, and he is going with me to buy her some jewellery.

He's a good mate and as far as I can see is totally okay with it.

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 am

k this BBQ got so complicated now I wont even bother explaining... my life is over -_-

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 am

0zzy wrote:k this BBQ got so complicated now I wont even bother explaining... my life is over -_-
hmmm told u to leave it alone

Mars Bars

Post by Mars Bars » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:31 am

Hmmmmmm if i didn't know any better, tons of girls have been hitting on me. Ihdk what to do, some girl was talking to me about sensual intercourse giggity. Some just get all nervous and weird around meh. Irhdk what to do :?:

BlueCaboose

Post by BlueCaboose » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 am

I have a similar problem though completely different...

Theres a girl i always talk to and like but then the other day i found out that my old GF's brother(a year or 2 older) is going out with her and im like wtf is this what i get for breaking up with here???

Mars Bars

Post by Mars Bars » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:46 am

No its kind of wierd, it's i really like this one girl who i think likes me, but this one girl (the one who wants me with a little bo-chika-wow-wow) i honestly don't like very much. Then other girls like me...ugh

So confusing :?

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 am

TCH. Mine tops all of yours...

Now this girl that my friend wanted, she's now my Valentine, but my friend texted her (pretending I wasn't there) to see what she thought, and she thought it was just friends going out for Valentine. Then he told her that I liked her, and shes like "ohhhh I didn't know!" now I have to go back to school on Monday (Valentine) pretending I dont know that she knows I like her, basically put, I gotta be her Valentine, and pretend I wasn't embarassed the hug out.

And even then, if she became my GF BBQ would get so complex because my mate liked her, and if she didn't, I'd be so embarassed that I got a girl for valentine, but never went out with her.

How the hug am I meant to go to school on monday -_-

omlow

Post by omlow » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm

your meant to go to school just the same as ever, just as dignified as ever.

hugging children, why do you care who likes who? just have sex with all the hot ones and forget about "liking" people as more than friends.

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow, reading this thread makes me glad my teenage years are long behind me!

0zzy

Post by 0zzy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Things have just massivly turned around...

She does like me ^.^ Gonna ask her to be my GF on valentines day, her best friend texted me telling me she was so excited when they were chatting about us 2 hooking up. On top of that she is texting me non stop...

Ahhh... I'm gonna walk into school knowing I just hooked up with (imo) the hottest girl in our year :D

To Omlow:

You can bang a hot girl sure, but you cant just bang a girl you "like". Not gonna lie, I'm a big fat romantic, do not mess with girls like that XD

omlow

Post by omlow » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 am

you do not truly "like" her if you can't "just" bang her, then remain the best of friends afterwards. that's the test of a good relationship IMO, violent sex then immediatly afterwards return to being just as caring with one another.

and if you're a big fat romantic then in being such a thing your complicating the situation even further, it's just fortunate for you the situation turned out well. if it hadn't what would your inner romantic have done?

Caia

Post by Caia » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 am

You know the saying, "Bros before hoes"? Well, there's a reason it exists. Women will come and go, but good friends are hard to come by.