eyesight

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

GuardianDragon

eyesight

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I assume that everyone here plays starport, and I know some people play it a lot. And I think we all know that being on a computer a long time can damage eyesight. -- To people with glasses or people without glasses but have bad sight -- I've been trying to learn techniques to repair vision. This has been working wonders with me, and I've been doing it for only two weeks. The only way I know of so far is this... *heat your hands with friction by rubbing them(or your hands could start to cramp) Cover your eyes with your hands, cup your hands so you can keep your eyes open (don't close your eyes)and do that for 3 minuets every day. I find this works best if you do this right before you sleep, just don't forget * I've gone to many sites, and I haven't seen anyone unhappy with natural ways of improving eyesight.
If you want to talk more (to talk about anything), you can always find find me on Blitzkrieg but keep in mind I'm still learning :)
-Latias
Let me know how this works.
I hope Toonces finds this thread, I'm sure he's on a computer a lot :)
P.S. I said repair vision, if your sight is bad from a genetic thing, this probably won't work, I don't know, I sort of new, so I haven't tried.

Barefoot

Re: eyesight

Post by Barefoot » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't get it. You help your eyesight by warming your eyeballs?

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 am

the bots are back! kill it!

Major

Post by Major » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 am

Mr. Miagi would be pleased.

omlow

Post by omlow » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:11 am

Saber-Fury wrote:the bots are back! kill it!
what's it advertising/selling :?

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 am

Saber-Fury wrote:the bots are back! kill it!
Its not a bot you noob.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 am

Barefoot wrote:I don't get it. You help your eyesight by warming your eyeballs?
no, it's an eye exercise. you warm your hands because your hands could cramp when you keep them cupped for so long.
Oh, and I missed something...
Your not supposed to see any light, if you can see light, try to move yours hands so you don't see any.

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 pm

this would work too

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

CrazyChef wrote:Image
this would work too
if you were crazy enough...yea I guess so, but you have to keep your eye's open. lol

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm

come on, I'm just trying to help you guys. :(
hasn't anyone tried yet?
If really no one even bothers to try, then really...I feel sorry for you.

and no this isn't a bot, there are books for you to buy, but I'm telling you how to do it, I'm telling you to just try this, I'm telling you not to buy, because I found a sample some were that I want to share. I know this works because I know I can see things I couldn't see before. please guys, just try it for a week, it's only 3 minutes anyway.

P.S. (toonces) I hope I don't get banned for being to pushy. :p

Faint

Post by Faint » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

you have good eye sight if you can complete this maze here

http://www.screamshock.com/scary-games/ ... -game.html

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm

so wait, you put your hands over your eyes purely so that you dont see light?

so you improve your eyesight by being in the dark? just to be clear.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 am

GRAWRG. wrote:so wait, you put your hands over your eyes purely so that you dont see light?

so you improve your eyesight by being in the dark? just to be clear.
yes.

if you want to know how it works...
human eye's aren't made for looking at computers T.V. etc. so our eye's get lazy. seeing nothing but dark wakes them up. that's why this won't work for people with bad eyesight form genetics, because they were born that way.

Caia

Post by Caia » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 am

Completely unfounded, completely untrue.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Caia wrote:Completely unfounded, completely untrue.
why would you say that? have you even tried yet? Your probably a doctor who doesn't want people to know about these techniques, you don't belong here, you just try to make people waste money.
Some day I'm going to go back to my doctor with my improved sight, and I'll prove to him that my vision is better than 20/20, when just the last time we visited I couldn't even read a street sign. I'll through away my glasses that actually made my eyesight worse.
when I was young, I asked many people if it was ever possible to repair my eyesight, and every said it was impossible, once it's gone it's gone. At least my parents told me that carrots can help a bit, but I've searched, and carrots actually only allow your eye's to last longer, so they won't get bad so easily, but not actually fix them. Those doctors were pretty good at lieing, unless they just didn't know, and they just do their job.
If your just here to say this doesn't work then you shouldn't even bother posting, go put your glasses on and go blind.

Caia

Post by Caia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 am

why would you say that? have you even tried yet? Your probably a doctor who doesn't want people to know about these techniques, you don't belong here, you just try to make people waste money.
For the same reason I don't believe anyone. You backed it up with zero evidence. "Hey guys, if you drink Draino your skin will get better. LOL!"

No, I'm not a doctor. Merely concerned that people have no critical thinking skills and would waste their time on something so dumb.
Some day I'm going to go back to my doctor with my improved sight, and I'll prove to him that my vision is better than 20/20, when just the last time we visited I couldn't even read a street sign. I'll through away my glasses that actually made my eyesight worse.
And your doctor will laugh you right out of the office. If he doesn't, contact me and I'll pay him to do so.
when I was young, I asked many people if it was ever possible to repair my eyesight, and every said it was impossible, once it's gone it's gone. At least my parents told me that carrots can help a bit, but I've searched, and carrots actually only allow your eye's to last longer, so they won't get bad so easily, but not actually fix them. Those doctors were pretty good at lieing, unless they just didn't know, and they just do their job.
Actually, its quite possible. Laser surgery has a proven track record of repairing eyesight. Aside from that, nothing can. At least I've never seen any evidence of it. And yeah, doctors don't know everything. No one does. If you believe someone simply because they're a doctor, you're an idiot. Research and come to your own conclusions. You haven't DONE any research, which is why I find this so laughable.
If your just here to say this doesn't work then you shouldn't even bother posting, go put your glasses on and go blind.
It doesn't work. Show some evidence that it does. The whole REASON I'm posting is so that other idiots don't get sucked into something that wastes their time.

Lastly, please take a course in English. You've used the word "your" to mean "you're" at least twice in your last post. If you really wish to be taken seriously, at least learn to spell.

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 am

Caia wrote:
For the same reason I don't believe anyone. You backed it up with zero evidence. "Hey guys, if you drink Draino your skin will get better. LOL!"

No, I'm not a doctor. Merely concerned that people have no critical thinking skills and would waste their time on something so dumb.
And your doctor will laugh you right out of the office. If he doesn't, contact me and I'll pay him to do so.
Actually, its quite possible. Laser surgery has a proven track record of repairing eyesight. Aside from that, nothing can. At least I've never seen any evidence of it. And yeah, doctors don't know everything. No one does. If you believe someone simply because they're a doctor, you're an idiot. Research and come to your own conclusions. You haven't DONE any research, which is why I find this so laughable.
It doesn't work. Show some evidence that it does. The whole REASON I'm posting is so that other idiots don't get sucked into something that wastes their time.

Lastly, please take a course in English. You've used the word "your" to mean "you're" at least twice in your last post. If you really wish to be taken seriously, at least learn to spell.
Just to give him the benefit of the (SIGNIFICANTLY) undeniable doubt, if it does work for him/her and is somehow medically associated with his/her seemingly retarted excersize that would be sufficient evidence to prove you wrong.

other than that i'm with caia on this one

Caia

Post by Caia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 am

if it does work for him/her and is somehow medically associated with his/her seemingly retarted excersize that would be sufficient evidence to prove you wrong
No, that just means it MIGHT work for him. For all we know he started doing this the same day he got laser eye surgery and thought it was this exercise that helped. If it works for him AND it works for other people (lots of other people), then I'll reconsider.

But think about this for a moment. Wouldn't closing your eyes in the dark do exactly the same thing? If so, then sleeping 8 hours a night should do WAY WAY WAY more than this exercise does in 3 minutes. C'mon, let's use a LITTLE common sense here.

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 am

Caia wrote:
if it does work for him/her and is somehow medically associated with his/her seemingly retarted excersize that would be sufficient evidence to prove you wrong
No, that just means it MIGHT work for him. For all we know he started doing this the same day he got laser eye surgery and thought it was this exercise that helped. If it works for him AND it works for other people (lots of other people), then I'll reconsider.
that's why i said
omlow wrote:and is somehow medically associated with his/her seemingly retarted excersize
of course, only a certified medical proffesional can medically associate something with something. medically speaking, that is.

Caia

Post by Caia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 am

of course, only a certified medical proffesional can medically associate something with something. medically speaking, that is.
Eh, not so much. If I fall and my arm is crooked, we can safely assume I broke my arm as a result of the fall. (And actually, there are a few more tests to assure that its broken, but I'm simplifying here.) Anyone with some common sense can deduce that much.

Moreover, ANYone applying the scientific method correctly, ought to be able to come up with some reasoning as to why something happens. Granted, the more complex it is, the harder it is to figure out, but it can be done. Thing is, no one knows how to use critical thinking skills these days. The scientific method? Unless its on Facebook, kids don't care.

I'm all for doctors trying to help people. However, I'm been diagnosed with all sorts of things I've never had. Just because someone has a PhD next to their name, that doesn't mean they're automatically right.

omlow

Post by omlow » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 am

Caia wrote:
Eh, not so much. If I fall and my arm is crooked, we can safely assume I broke my arm as a result of the fall. (And actually, there are a few more tests to assure that its broken, but I'm simplifying here.) Anyone with some common sense can deduce that much.

Moreover, ANYone applying the scientific method correctly, ought to be able to come up with some reasoning as to why something happens. Granted, the more complex it is, the harder it is to figure out, but it can be done. Thing is, no one knows how to use critical thinking skills these days. The scientific method? Unless its on Facebook, kids don't care.

I'm all for doctors trying to help people. However, I'm been diagnosed with all sorts of things I've never had. Just because someone has a PhD next to their name, that doesn't mean they're automatically right.
hypothetically of course we can assume a medical proffesional knows exactly what he's talking about. as this whole thread is a hypothetical as even latias the one with eye issues doesnt even know if it works for certain. all he/she's seen (lol) is an improvment, which could be down to an enormous number of things aside from the eye exersize. which may or may not be a contributing factor. probably not though, none of us know because we haven't seen (lol) the results yet.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:11 am

Wow, none of you guys really care, and none of you have even tried, and the whole thing with drinking junk to make your skin better isn't like this, you don't have to go to the store and buy a drink, really, this is just 3 minutes before you sleep.
I don't believe you you guys. I've done a ton of research, when I meant fix eyesight, I meant without surgery, because that costs a lot and sometimes dangerous, and sometimes your dumb technology doesn't even work.
This is were I got a fraction of my information. yea, go pay for it, or why don't' you guys do some research for once, how about "Naturally improve eyesight" yea go search that and let me know if this doesn't work. http://www.visionwithoutglasses.com/?hop=infocusp I'm not going to bother, I'll talk if you guys really get out of hand, or if you guys actually talk about something that makes sense.

Don't go crying when you can't read a book when your 90, I'll be able to see fine, and you'll all be blind.
P.S. don't be smart, your all dumb.

omlow

Post by omlow » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 am

Latias wrote:Wow, none of you guys really care, and none of you have even tried, and the whole thing with drinking junk to make your skin better isn't like this, you don't have to go to the store and buy a drink, really, this is just 3 minutes before you sleep.
I don't believe you you guys. I've done a ton of research, when I meant fix eyesight, I meant without surgery, because that costs a lot and sometimes dangerous, and sometimes your dumb technology doesn't even work.
This is were I got a fraction of my information. yea, go pay for it, or why don't' you guys do some research for once, how about "Naturally improve eyesight" yea go search that and let me know if this doesn't work. http://www.visionwithoutglasses.com/?hop=infocusp I'm not going to bother, I'll talk if you guys really get out of hand, or if you guys actually talk about something that makes sense.

Don't go crying when you can't read a book when your 90, I'll be able to see fine, and you'll all be blind.
that's entirely subjective. doesnt mean it's right, doesn't mean it's wrong.

i'm not saying you or caia are wrong in this instance. caia is speaking objectively and you are speaking subjectively. it's like comparing wild grass pastures with cement roads. you can drive on both, and both have pro's and con's when it comes to the performance and longenevity of your vehicle.

caia has the logic, but the improvements your obviously feeling (i know you are, because if you weren't you wouldn't preach this so hard) are defying all logic. just because something defies (or even obeys) logic doesnt mean it's right or wrong, just means it's harder to prove so to the average human, as humans are logical thinkers.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

omlow wrote:
Latias wrote:Wow, none of you guys really care, and none of you have even tried, and the whole thing with drinking junk to make your skin better isn't like this, you don't have to go to the store and buy a drink, really, this is just 3 minutes before you sleep.

that's entirely subjective. doesnt mean it's right, doesn't mean it's wrong.

i'm not saying you or caia are wrong in this instance. caia is speaking objectively and you are speaking subjectively. it's like comparing wild grass pastures with cement roads. you can drive on both, and both have pro's and con's when it comes to the performance and longenevity of your vehicle.

caia has the logic, but the improvements your obviously feeling (i know you are, because if you weren't you wouldn't preach this so hard) are defying all logic. just because something defies (or even obeys) logic doesnt mean it's right or wrong, just means it's harder to prove so to the average human, as humans are logical thinkers.
so what are you trying to say..it does work and it doesn't work? I'm not trying to prove to you how it works, I just sent you a link of my proof, but I want you guys to prove it to yourself. I'm really just trying to help you guys, I just hate how there are ways of doing stuff, like this, that people have no idea about, these are natural ways of fixing yourself, and it's like most people think we aren't a part of nature, even though humans, just us, use the most water on earth, and are the only damage to earth. ever though about living in the wild? who would ever know how to survive, can't see aura, can't improve your vision, can't meditate, and don't know how to purify water, or heal big bites...really
It's almost been a week, anyone even try it yet?

please guys, I only want you to try, it doesn't matter what I experience or feel, either against your logic or not, you can get it to, it's not that complicated, and if your looking for logic, I'm really good at chess and have lots of strategy, only none of you would know...my skill on starport isn't even the beginning of my real skill, that's not on the computer (I just realized what I'm capable of about a year ago).

Caia

Post by Caia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 am

Irony.

omlow

Post by omlow » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:44 am

Latias wrote:so what are you trying to say..it does work and it doesn't work?
negative. what i'm saying is that none of us know whether it works or not, as you haven't gotten the full results yet. whether that being because you haven't done it long enough/hard enough, or because it doesn't work, remain a mystery.

Caia

Post by Caia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 am

Dave34 wrote:Your all dumb, arguing over nothing.
Compound irony.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

omlow wrote:
Latias wrote:so what are you trying to say..it does work and it doesn't work?
negative. what i'm saying is that none of us know whether it works or not, as you haven't gotten the full results yet. whether that being because you haven't done it long enough/hard enough, or because it doesn't work, remain a mystery.
oh I see, your missing the whole points of why I started this thread. you say you don't know if it works...then why don't you try? I have obvious results, I waited a week before starting this thread, I noticed differences in 4 days, but just to be sure I did 3 more to make it a week, and I know for sure that this is working. It's no mystery, I must have told you how it works already, either it's against your logic or not, it's not against mine...and either way, it will still work for you weather you believe it or not. It's not mental, it's reality.

D-Tox1
2011 Starport Champion

Post by D-Tox1 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Well i think its very noble of Latias to actually consider spreading this with the rest of us. :)
With the regards to having good eyesight at 90 ? ... ermmm buddy - most of us would be happy being able to breathe at 90. :lol:

Im fortunate my eyesight is *squints .. impeccable.
Have a great job and a Braile Computer Monitor. no need for glasses here !!! kinda funny - only last night i had my hands on on the top right corner reading the end of a sentence and actually found a Popcorn Nuggett stuck to it - added bonus cos was pretty hungry an fancied a snack .

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

D-Tox1 wrote:Well i think its very noble of Latias to actually consider spreading this with the rest of us. :)
With the regards to having good eyesight at 90 ? ... ermmm buddy - most of us would be happy being able to breathe at 90. :lol:

Im fortunate my eyesight is *squints .. impeccable.
Have a great job and a Braile Computer Monitor. no need for glasses here !!! kinda funny - only last night i had my hands on on the top right corner reading the end of a sentence and actually found a Popcorn Nuggett stuck to it - added bonus cos was pretty hungry an fancied a snack .
thanks D-tox1, your the only one who seems to appreciate what I'm trying to do :)
lol, yea I'm assuming I can live to 90, but if I do, then I could still see well.
I don't know how a Braile computer monitor is like, but it sound cool :)