One world government

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

JesusRocks765

Re: One world government

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am

MadAce wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Coming from a non-Christian that means nothing to me, I think your a terrible athiest and a disgrace to your kind. Your arguments are not convincing at all, your pride is as annoying as it is laughable, and you dont explain anything your saying so it all has empty meanings :D

I have never Had a fellow Christian say I am a bad Christian, Why? Because I Stand Up for my Faith and argue all you athiest Trolls :mrgreen:
For one, I'm not an atheist.

Secondly, of course my argument isn't convincing as my argument is your behavior, and it truly isn't convincing. We agree at least on that. But I'd be willing to explain some things in more depth if requested.

Thirdly, my "pride", as you call it, is a strong case of "In the land of the blind, one-eye is king".

Last but not least... There are ten's of millions of Christians out there who would be ashamed if they knew how you slandered their good name. This is a fact that your obviously limited experience with Christians won't change.

The only results your actions have are militant atheists feeling more justified in their argumentative ways and a worse image for Christianity.
So in fact, even by your own sick and depraved standards you're making the world a worse place.
I havnt Slandered God's name in the Least. Every Christian I talk to has almost my exact views. All I do is Praise God and try to tell you guys what is Right and what is Wrong, and seriously, if your a non-Cristian, non-athiest living in Belgium... What are you? :shock:
nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Coming from a non-Christian that means nothing to me, I think your a terrible athiest and a disgrace to your kind. Your arguments are not convincing at all, your pride is as annoying as it is laughable, and you dont explain anything your saying so it all has empty meanings :D

I have never Had a fellow Christian say I am a bad Christian, Why? Because I Stand Up for my Faith and argue all you athiest Trolls :mrgreen:
I've never said I was atheist, atheism is foolish. I am agnostic, I believe that there are beings at a higher state of evolution than we are, but just because a being is more powerful, doesn't mean he deserves worship, and that in fact by definition contradicts the status of a "God" title.
But agnostics are very foolish if they Believe in a Power and dont see God all around them :(
LordSturm wrote:

the bible doesnt explain anything so it all has empty meanings.
Ive saved this one for last since it's the Funniest :lol:
The Bible explains all the Religious Truths that occur from the Time of Adam to the Time of Jesus to the Time of his evengelists Spreading his Word :D

It describes all of this in great deal, hence it usually being around 1000 Pages and in Small Print.

Pick one up and Learn the Truth Today! :D

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
MadAce wrote:

Secondly, of course my argument isn't convincing as my argument is your behavior, and it truly isn't convincing. We agree at least on that. But I'd be willing to explain some things in more depth if requested.

Thirdly, my "pride", as you call it, is a strong case of "In the land of the blind, one-eye is king".

Last but not least... There are ten's of millions of Christians out there who would be ashamed if they knew how you slandered their good name. This is a fact that your obviously limited experience with Christians won't change.

The only results your actions have are militant atheists feeling more justified in their argumentative ways and a worse image for Christianity.
So in fact, even by your own sick and depraved standards you're making the world a worse place.
I havnt Slandered God's name in the Least. Every Christian I talk to has almost my exact views. All I do is Praise God and try to tell you guys what is Right and what is Wrong, and seriously, if your a non-Cristian, non-athiest living in Belgium... What are you? :shock:
You have shown pride where none was warranted. And you've judged when no judgment was yours to pass. The concepts of forgiveness and mercy are completely alien to you. You're just not very good at being a good Christian.

Don't hide behind how other "Christians" are. I do not blame you for lacking the experience of knowing actual Christians and thus the power of comparison. I blame you for ignoring the true word of Jesus Christ. Your denouncement of love and forgiveness are testament of this rejection.

Romans 14:1
Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.

BTW, I'm a realist. That's what I am.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
MadAce wrote:

nine-breaker wrote:

I've never said I was atheist, atheism is foolish. I am agnostic, I believe that there are beings at a higher state of evolution than we are, but just because a being is more powerful, doesn't mean he deserves worship, and that in fact by definition contradicts the status of a "God" title.
But agnostics are very foolish if they Believe in a Power and dont see God all around them :(
LordSturm wrote:

the bible doesnt explain anything so it all has empty meanings.
Ive saved this one for last since it's the Funniest :lol:
The Bible explains all the Religious Truths that occur from the Time of Adam to the Time of Jesus to the Time of his evengelists Spreading his Word :D

It describes all of this in great deal, hence it usually being around 1000 Pages and in Small Print.

Pick one up and Learn the Truth Today! :D
the bible explains nothing, it just presents fictional events as things that they allege happened. They dont explain why "god" does what he does. who or what created him, and more specifically and i think this is the most important point. If the universe he supposedly created is so truly and incredibly large it is literally unfathomable, Why is he so concerned about our daily lives as it portrays. surely he has better things to do than constantly watch over a little planet out of the entire universe, full of little fleshies.

also the bible states that Humans were created in gods image. that would mean of course god is both gay and a lesbian as well as straight. awkward im sure but probably alot of fun playing with yourself if your all 3 combined. It also means that god would have a propensity to sin with the best of us, drink to excess, require love and affection and so on and so on. god would probably want a wife no? The bible paints a better picture suggesting that greek and roman gods are the actual gods that exist, because atleast roman and greek gods were more like we percieve humans to be.

also you said we should look to the bible for all its moral teachings. heres a nice tidbit about all the "moral" education it does

Ethics in the Bible

Main article: Ethics in the Bible

Certain interpretations of the moral decisions in the Bible are considered ethically questionable by many modern groups. Some of the passages (generally ones related to Mosaic Law) most commonly criticized include the subjugation of women, religious intolerance, use of capital punishment as penalty for violation of Mosaic Law, sexual acts like incest,[13] toleration of the institution of slavery in both Old and New Testaments,[14] obligatory religious wars and the order to commit the genocide of the Canaanites and the Amalekites. Some religious groups support the Bible's decisions by reminding critics that they should be judged by the standards of the time and that Mosaic Law applied to the Israelite people (who lived before the birth of Jesus). Other religious groups see nothing wrong with the Bible's judgments.[15] Other critics of the Bible, such as Friedrich Nietzsche who popularized the phrase "God is dead,"[16] have criticized the morality of the New Testament, regarding it as weak and conformist-oriented. See Rebellious son: "If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, 19 then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. 20 "And they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 "Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear," (Deut. 21:18-21). (wikipedia.org)

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

I can see MadAce's Point; I will try to not condemn you guys.

But LS? lol You read tiny bits of the Bible and twist it into whatever you want to to prove your point, your arguments are all invalid and Hilarious to Read :lol:

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:I can see MadAce's Point; I will try to not condemn you guys.

But LS? lol You read tiny bits of the Bible and twist it into whatever you want to to prove your point, your arguments are all invalid and Hilarious to Read :lol:

i guess im confused a bit. Im almost positive that theres no real way to twist a public stoning or gods apparent endorsement of complete genocide to the caananites, into any worse of a picture. you keep telling me that my arguements are invalid but you never once explain why they are. untill you do that they are very valid im afraid.

I have yet to twist any article of the bible, i have however copy and pasted exact lines for all to read exactly what it says. and let me tell you what I find and will continue to find will be more and more damaging, and will hopefully open your mind to a world you have closed yourself off to.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpz8PMcRJSY

something you should really,really,really should watch jesusrocks, to get a better understanding of what everyone is trying to say.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:46 am

Aaaaah. How cute.

Militant atheists. 99% more of a biblical literalist than the average Christian. :lol:

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:I can see MadAce's Point; I will try to not condemn you guys.

Twisting the words of a holy book to gain public interest or to prove ones point? Naw, that has never happened in the history of ever, especially politics!

Major

Post by Major » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Get back on topic.

Major

Post by Major » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:34 am

Harry S. Truman commented: "We must make the United Nations continue to work, and to be a going concern, to see that difficulties between nations may be settled just as we settle difficulties between States here in the United States. When Kansas and Colorado fall out over the waters in the Arkansas River, they don't go to war over it, they go to the Supreme Court of the United States, and the matter is settled in a just and honorable way. There is not a difficulty in the whole world that cannot be settled in exactly the same way in a world court." -- President Truman's remarks in Omaha, Nebraska on June 5, 1948, at the dedication of the War Memorial

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

The United Nations have failed, there wasn't enough of a checks and balances system and now America has gotten too strong. I am American and I realize that we have too much power over the other nations, so much in fact, that the 10 most power countries (excluding the U.S.) wouldn't make it to far past the coast on either side, if they all invaded at once. The only way this country will change (which it needs too desperately) will be if it comes from within. To do this a state (preferably Texas) must secede while another country applies political pressure upon the U.S. and recognize the seceded state as its own country. This in turn could possibly result in a Central Government restructure, hopefully without any violence.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 pm

nine-breaker wrote:The United Nations have failed, there wasn't enough of a checks and balances system and now America has gotten too strong. I am American and I realize that we have too much power over the other nations, so much in fact, that the 10 most power countries (excluding the U.S.) wouldn't make it to far past the coast on either side, if they all invaded at once. The only way this country will change (which it needs too desperately) will be if it comes from within. To do this a state (preferably Texas) must secede while another country applies political pressure upon the U.S. and recognize the seceded state as its own country. This in turn could possibly result in a Central Government restructure, hopefully without any violence.
You're talking about military power. How does that relate to real power?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 am

well, Back on Topic, yea
This idea would take away individuality and we would all be the Same! We Might even Have Numbers for names! :shock:

But seriously, were more likely to destroy each other than work together.

Major

Post by Major » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am

the U.N. is an honorable charity. that said, like most, it is a business; unfortunately for some. remove the members that profit from such and redeem the positive qualities it was founded on.

it is and has always been the uneducated people that vote the power striving into power positions. educate yourselves and even little you can make a difference. all us "little yous" control our world.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 am

Cloud1 wrote:Educated or not, people who strive for power have knowledge/experience to deceive. The American empire will fall like the British empire and the soviet union.

no-one is in control of the world, there is only people who try.
There's actually an entity in control.

We are.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

This is the main reason I believe one world government is necessary (though I still think it is and will be a fantasy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY
(part 1 of a series of 8)

The professor makes some interesting points on the collapse of democracy around part 6 as well.

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Major wrote:Harry S. Truman commented: "We must make the United Nations continue to work, and to be a going concern, to see that difficulties between nations may be settled just as we settle difficulties between States here in the United States. When Kansas and Colorado fall out over the waters in the Arkansas River, they don't go to war over it, they go to the Supreme Court of the United States, and the matter is settled in a just and honorable way. There is not a difficulty in the whole world that cannot be settled in exactly the same way in a world court." -- President Truman's remarks in Omaha, Nebraska on June 5, 1948, at the dedication of the War Memorial

Very true but thats was said in a very different world the we have now. Now almost everything is dominated by corruption and greed. Notice how this was spoken at a War Memorial no less :)

Only way things will get better is to start over.

Major

Post by Major » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
Major wrote:Harry S. Truman commented: "We must make the United Nations continue to work, and to be a going concern, to see that difficulties between nations may be settled just as we settle difficulties between States here in the United States. When Kansas and Colorado fall out over the waters in the Arkansas River, they don't go to war over it, they go to the Supreme Court of the United States, and the matter is settled in a just and honorable way. There is not a difficulty in the whole world that cannot be settled in exactly the same way in a world court." -- President Truman's remarks in Omaha, Nebraska on June 5, 1948, at the dedication of the War Memorial

Very true but thats was said in a very different world the we have now. Now almost everything is dominated by corruption and greed. Notice how this was spoken at a War Memorial no less :)

Of course I noticed it, it's why I posted it. ...and it's kind of the point why Mr. Truman spoke those words their.

The root of corruption is greed. Business, and especially American business, will never overcome greed. Only the lawmakers can stifle greed in business. Unfortunately, this is via legislation, and can only happen through major political change. i.e. overthrown governments. I'm surprised more politicians aren't hanged. This would certainly encourage more fist fights in congress. C-Span's ratings would explode!

"Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit. A politician is anyone who asks individuals to surrender part of their liberty -- their power and privilege -- to State, Masses, Mankind, Planet Earth, or whatever. This state, those masses, that mankind, and the planet will then be run by ... politicians." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Giving money and power to the government is like giving car keys and whisky to teenage boys." -same

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 am

Major wrote:
WeGotDeathStar wrote:

Of course I noticed it, it's why I posted it. ...and it's kind of the point why Mr. Truman spoke those words their.

The root of corruption is greed. Business, and especially American business, will never overcome greed. Only the lawmakers can stifle greed in business. Unfortunately, this is via legislation, and can only happen through major political change. i.e. overthrown governments. I'm surprised more politicians aren't hanged. This would certainly encourage more fist fights in congress. C-Span's ratings would explode!

"Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit. A politician is anyone who asks individuals to surrender part of their liberty -- their power and privilege -- to State, Masses, Mankind, Planet Earth, or whatever. This state, those masses, that mankind, and the planet will then be run by ... politicians." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Giving money and power to the government is like giving car keys and whisky to teenage boys." -same
Exactly.

Keep the power in your own hands and out of the government's :D

teyla

Post by teyla » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 am

killing all religous ppl might help

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:36 am

i dunno, simply taxing religious institutions as a business, and promoting science and reason would be more than enough (includes keeping religion out of government and schooling AS IT SHOULD BE ALREADY).

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 am

teyla wrote:killing all religous ppl might help
This is why people like you sit at your computer living your failure of a life out in Hell-bound misery as the Religious world awaits Eternal Salvation.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:i dunno, simply taxing religious institutions as a business, and promoting science and reason would be more than enough (includes keeping religion out of government and schooling AS IT SHOULD BE ALREADY).
Who cares what goes on in the Ukraine? :lol:

if Religion is seperate from the Government then the government sure as hell cant tax it.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
JuliusCaesar wrote:i dunno, simply taxing religious institutions as a business, and promoting science and reason would be more than enough (includes keeping religion out of government and schooling AS IT SHOULD BE ALREADY).
Who cares what goes on in the Ukraine? :lol:

if Religion is seperate from the Government then the government sure as hell cant tax it.
apparently you dont understand how taxes, government, life works. the government definately does not have to own something to tax it. What college did you go to? probably one of those mail order degrees. It's pretty dissapointing that, if you actually did go to college, your the end product. Someone should have a talk with them about how a graduate of their college can have such a warped, bigoted, hilariously incorrect and insane worldview.

on a side note teyla, thats pretty harsh and also the worst possible solution I could think of. Theres nothing wrong with religious people or religion for that matter. It's when they start using their religion as a weapon against others, thats when they cross the line.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 am

LordSturm wrote:on a side note teyla, thats pretty harsh and also the worst possible solution I could think of. Theres nothing wrong with religious people or religion for that matter. It's when they start using their religion as a weapon against others, thats when they cross the line.
Im gald you said that. I dont use my Christianity as a Weapon, in fact It is quite the opposite; Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings, and if everyone followed Christ's Teachings, there would be no war, hatred, greed, or fighting - but thats what Heaven is for :D

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:on a side note teyla, thats pretty harsh and also the worst possible solution I could think of. Theres nothing wrong with religious people or religion for that matter. It's when they start using their religion as a weapon against others, thats when they cross the line.
Im gald you said that. I dont use my Christianity as a Weapon, in fact It is quite the opposite; Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings, and if everyone followed Christ's Teachings, there would be no war, hatred, greed, or fighting - but thats what Heaven is for :D
ever killed a homosexual or someone who worked on sunday?

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings
That's why more blood has been shed in the name of Christianity than all other conflicts in recorded history combined? Yea, real peaceful...

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:27 am

nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings
That's why more blood has been shed in the name of Christianity than all other conflicts in recorded history combined? Yea, real peaceful...

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 am

omlow wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:
ever killed a homosexual or someone who worked on sunday?
I have never Killed anyone. I do wish homosexuality on the earth would be completely eliminated though, by whatever means neccecary. :D

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 pm

nine-breaker wrote:
If I kill someone in your name. Are you responsible?

JesusRocks765 wrote:

No true Scotsman Fallacy.
JesusRocks765 wrote:
I have never Killed anyone. I do wish homosexuality on the earth would be completely eliminated though, by whatever means neccecary.
Why?