One world government

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

JuliusCaesar

Re: One world government

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 am

Lmfao JR you really just love living in your own little world don't you?

1) No you aren't getting to me in any way, shape or form. I'm having fun.
2) I haven't lied, you just don't like facing facts, and denial is much easier.
3) See #1, I am not worn out, and even if I was you have yet to win a single point of this.
4) My life isn't miserable, I am reasonably intelligent, have a few hobbies, things I enjoy, company in my life, a stable background, and have many great and prosperous years to look foward to if i stay up to spec in my work thus far.
4.5) You clearly can't recognize irony, so i'll spell it out for you. I don't worship Cthulhu. There probably wasn't a Cthulhu, just like your god is imaginary. I use the deity Cthulhu and the Cthulhu mythos to parody your flawed logic and try to show specific metaphorical examples as to how stupid your arguments are (but you gloss over and ignore them, just like i'm sure you aren't reading this fine print in parenthesis, /dance, which means I can continue trolling with Cthulhu!).
4.5&3/4) There is no true faith, only that which you use to isolate yourself from the harder facts of life.
5) If this discussion is over, why are you here?
6) Image

PS: Check barely plays this game anymore, he just checks up on things. And in case you haven't noticed, I just laid out a point by point explanation of why your post failed. Specific enough?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 am

I have a Great life, But you are not seeing the point I am trying to make so Talking so yours will all be in vain :?

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess...

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 am

JesusRocks765 wrote: But you are not seeing the point I am trying to make so Talking so yours will all be in vain :?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:56 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote: But you are not seeing the point I am trying to make so Talking so yours will all be in vain :?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Are you drunk? I didnt get what you just said :shock:

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 am

google it and bask in the irony

Major

Post by Major » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:34 am

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 am

Sound like a new way to talk without saying anything :D

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 am

Major wrote:You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Touche'

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:18 am

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 am

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Image
The only thing wrong about that picture is the 'magic'

That force is gravity:

F = ma

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 am

So GRAVITY Makes nothing into something, of course! :lol:

I am also interested on your theories for the origins of life; are you a believer of the life-spawning lava? :lol:

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:So GRAVITY Makes nothing into something, of course! :lol:

I am also interested on your theories for the origins of life; are you a believer of the life-spawning lava? :lol:
I was referring to line 6.

Not lava, the oceans. Organic matter would simply melt and breakdown in lava.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 am

This is one of my articles on the appropriate subject

My theory on the big bang differs slightly, I think there have been multiple "big bangs."

The known universe is constantly expanding at a rate unknown to us. There are two tangible reasons for this. One, the most commonly know theory, is the universe is expanding because of the initial force of the big bang. Two, the universe is expanding because the dark matter energy present in every piece of "empty space" is pushing outward, haven't done much reading on this, so I don't quite understand the biggest parts of it yet.

Another fact I would like to point out is that Black Holes have a core, a tiny microscopic core, simply because matter doesn't just disappear. When matter enters the practically inescapable gravity well, it becomes super compressed the closer it gets to the black holes true center, this means that, a sizable piece of matter, say, the Earth, could be super condensed down to the size of an amoeba.

Now here is where actual fact stops, and my theory begins. After the initial super-massive pulse of the big bang, all matter is pushed away from ground zero. Now that all the pieces of matter are being pushed at super high speeds, gravity kicks in. The pieces, (still moving) start pulling themselves towards each other, because anything with mass has a gravitational pull. As time goes on, globs of mass pick up more pieces. Eventually forming planets stars, nebulae if its gas. All of which have mass. As the gravity fields start to swell up, things are pulled on, slowing matter down, pulling, combining, creating. This is the creation of what we now know as galaxies, (the smbh in the centers I will explain in a bit). Now that we have all these beautiful new galaxies soaring around in space, the gravity wells in the center of each one will eventually pull each galaxy towards each other.

Over an immeasurable amount of time almost all the Galaxies have merged and become one, which by that time, most likely wouldn't be much bigger than our current galaxy, which would eventually be consumed by the black hole in the center, as time progresses. Whats left, of this once seemingly infinite universe? The answer is a single super dense core, no bigger than a basketball, in the center of a huge gravity well. As time progresses still, and the black hole slowly decay, the core will start expanding slightly, outward, causing it to move the slightest, similar to the way the layers of the Earth move in different directions. As these elements move around trying to free themselves, micro-explosions are happening not only on the surface but in the center of the core as well, until eventually, enough potential energy is built up, to cause a single massive explosion (the big bang) sending all the elements into the outer reaches of empty dead space. From the explosion, similar to throwing a rock in a pond, little whirlpools of energy are unleashed, some eventually imploding and creating small gravity wells, which, as they pull mass into it, get larger, and more powerful.

Now we are back at square one. The black holes pull matter to it, eventually creating more galaxies. Like a vicious cycle, there is multiple beginnings, and multiple endings.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 pm

My one true faith makes much more sense, look at what happened to a man who tried mocking it?

^^ references the short story, The Hounds of Tindalos by Frank Belknap Long

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 pm

whoever made this picture was clearly completely oblivious to the actual theories of the big bang.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 am

LordSturm wrote:

whoever made this picture was clearly completely oblivious to the actual theories of the big bang.
Or gravity, or the basic tenants of evolution, and a bunch of other stuff. In short, they are ignorant. It isn't very telling that JR is the one to post this kind of crap :wink: