lol beta keys

awesomepebble

Re: Starcraft 2 is now realeased

Post by awesomepebble » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm

i think starcraft is gay ive never played but my bro likes it

Major

Post by Major » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

awesomepebble wrote:i think starcraft is gay ive never played but my bro likes it
the first 500 times i got stomped and forced to read kekekePWNT^^ ...by a 11 year old korean boy i decided perhaps this isnt the game for me.

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

I didn't know it was aleased the first time. How could it be re-aleased?

What does alease even mean? :?: :?:

Caia

Post by Caia » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

0/5. I should go back to Starport.

Mensio

Post by Mensio » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

played the first one against devila Devila killed me in 1min didn't want to play anymore :<

edit. and it was my first time playing the whole game.

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 am

Major wrote:
awesomepebble wrote:i think starcraft is gay ive never played but my bro likes it
the first 500 times i got stomped and forced to read kekekePWNT^^ ...by a 11 year old korean boy i decided perhaps this isnt the game for me.
I don't even know how that's possible as the Koreans all play in the South-East Asia region with us Aussies!

But yeah seriously all you have to do is mega-rax and you can pretty much roll into diamond league.
Though I haven't played the multiplayer yet since the beta as I just installed it like 10 minutes ago.
Gonna play through the singleplayer a bit first.

Major

Post by Major » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

MuTAnT wrote:
Major wrote:
I don't even know how that's possible as the Koreans all play in the South-East Asia region with us Aussies!

But yeah seriously all you have to do is mega-rax and you can pretty much roll into diamond league.
Though I haven't played the multiplayer yet since the beta as I just installed it like 10 minutes ago.
Gonna play through the singleplayer a bit first.
An ex roommate of mine was a pro, or told me so at least, all i can say is he did travel some and didnt work but always had the rent, and played that game most of his day/night. I don't know the details but I'm sure that had something to do with it. Anytime he allowed me to fire up SC was to try to coach me, i nearly always got korean players. I wasn't very good and didn't enjoy the game much, but i understand some people take it very seriously so i wont poo poo it.

this was also i dont know, 2004-5...can't recall many details.

I was more into red alert. :P

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

lol :D

Woots

Post by Woots » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm

red alert ftw!

Drey

Post by Drey » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Quote Woots Re: Starcraft 2 is now realeased
by Woots » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

red alert ftw!
FTW !

MuTAnT

Post by MuTAnT » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am

Major wrote:An ex roommate of mine was a pro, or told me so at least, all i can say is he did travel some and didnt work but always had the rent, and played that game most of his day/night. I don't know the details but I'm sure that had something to do with it. Anytime he allowed me to fire up SC was to try to coach me, i nearly always got korean players. I wasn't very good and didn't enjoy the game much, but i understand some people take it very seriously so i wont poo poo it.

Red Alert was a way more casual game I think, well - it was to lan at least. Starcraft 1 and 2 are ridiculously competitive and a lot of people forget that it's still a game. When I really get into it I'll forget this as well on occasion. Custom maps, FFA games and Big Game Hunter games really help to keep it casual though. I think it's important to play these maps rather than trying to get good at 1v1 24/7 or you'll just go nuts.

Speaking of custom maps, I can't wait to see what people come up with. I hope to have a go at the map editor myself once I work out how to use it. So far it seems just a little bit different to the map editors for the original!

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 pm

MuTAnT wrote:
Major wrote:An ex roommate of mine was a pro, or told me so at least, all i can say is he did travel some and didnt work but always had the rent, and played that game most of his day/night. I don't know the details but I'm sure that had something to do with it. Anytime he allowed me to fire up SC was to try to coach me, i nearly always got korean players. I wasn't very good and didn't enjoy the game much, but i understand some people take it very seriously so i wont poo poo it.

Red Alert was a way more casual game I think, well - it was to lan at least. Starcraft 1 and 2 are ridiculously competitive and a lot of people forget that it's still a game. When I really get into it I'll forget this as well on occasion. Custom maps, FFA games and Big Game Hunter games really help to keep it casual though. I think it's important to play these maps rather than trying to get good at 1v1 24/7 or you'll just go nuts.

Speaking of custom maps, I can't wait to see what people come up with. I hope to have a go at the map editor myself once I work out how to use it. So far it seems just a little bit different to the map editors for the original!
RA2 was very similar to starcraft in gameplay. It was fast-paced - something you don't see in RTS games very often.

Major

Post by Major » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm

not too get too offtopicy.

but check this out...these guys take this stuff too near madace levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft_ ... ompetition

Chet

Post by Chet » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Sc2 Pwnarators even the campaign was amazing
few things:
1st of all starcraft is nothing like ra2 at all
2nd if you dont like starcraft its because you suck at it
(starcraft is so popular in competative gaming because its probably the most balanced game ever made)