watch movies

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Post Reply
Catfish
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:47 pm
Contact:

watch movies

Post by Catfish » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:57 pm

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/
Thought I'd share to any of you who dont know about this yet, this site is amazing. you can watch tons of movies, although I'll admit some are not the best quality, but its is nonetheless an amazing site, worth checking out if you havent already.

User avatar
glory
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by glory » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:21 am

Catfish wrote:http://www.watch-movies-links.net/
Thought I'd share to any of you who dont know about this yet, this site is amazing. you can watch tons of movies, although I'll admit some are not the best quality, but its is nonetheless an amazing site, worth checking out if you havent already.
h4x!

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by MadAce » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm

You considered this might be illegal?

User avatar
rojo
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:52 pm
Location: At the Black Hand Head Quarters
Contact:

Re: watch movies

Post by rojo » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm

MadAce wrote:You considered this might be illegal?
Catfish is known for his rebellious, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to life. Laws are more suggestions in his world, just that much more of a badass in comparison to the rest of us.
8)

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by MadAce » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:59 pm

rojo wrote:
MadAce wrote:You considered this might be illegal?
Catfish is known for his rebellious, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to life. Laws are more suggestions in his world, just that much more of a badass in comparison to the rest of us.
8)
Oh! My bad!

I always DID wonder what "badass" looked like! And all the while I didn't realize it looked exactly the same as "stupidity".

Silly me.

User avatar
Jwilson6
Posts: 1609
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:27 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by Jwilson6 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Don't forget about surfthechannel.com and ninjavideo.net
and of course if your looking for really good quality and willing to download the movie you can always go to rapidshare.com and you can search for the files you want on rapidshare-search-engine.com

professional movie pirate -->

Major.Arse

Re: watch movies

Post by Major.Arse » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:00 am

whats over there? ---------->

im way over here
<--------

Catfish
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:47 pm
Contact:

Re: watch movies

Post by Catfish » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

MadAce wrote:
rojo wrote:
MadAce wrote:You considered this might be illegal?
Catfish is known for his rebellious, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to life. Laws are more suggestions in his world, just that much more of a badass in comparison to the rest of us.
8)
Oh! My bad!

I always DID wonder what "badass" looked like! And all the while I didn't realize it looked exactly the same as "stupidity".

Silly me.
darn, you got me :D

User avatar
ArdRhys4
Posts: 1862
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 12:22 am
Location: boundless sea and p4

Re: watch movies

Post by ArdRhys4 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm

You don't TELL people about the illegal stuff you do;)


J/k

User avatar
glory
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by glory » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 pm

rojo wrote:
MadAce wrote:You considered this might be illegal?
Catfish is known for his rebellious, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to life. Laws are more suggestions in his world, just that much more of a badass in comparison to the rest of us.
8)
i guess he considered it badass to wimp out of a 2v2 after agreeing to fight it?

Catfish
Posts: 1896
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 7:47 pm
Contact:

Re: watch movies

Post by Catfish » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 am

glory wrote:
rojo wrote:
MadAce wrote:You considered this might be illegal?
Catfish is known for his rebellious, take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to life. Laws are more suggestions in his world, just that much more of a badass in comparison to the rest of us.
8)
i guess he considered it badass to wimp out of a 2v2 after agreeing to fight it?
and that would have been when?

RockNation
Posts: 427
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 am
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: watch movies

Post by RockNation » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 am

In his dreams.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4280
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: watch movies

Post by MadAce » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 am

Jwilson6 wrote:Don't forget about surfthechannel.com and ninjavideo.net
and of course if your looking for really good quality and willing to download the movie you can always go to rapidshare.com and you can search for the files you want on rapidshare-search-engine.com

professional movie pirate -->
If you'd be a real pro you've mentioned torrents. ;)

BTW, if you watch something streaming then you're also downing it, just without storing.

Post Reply