Awmalzo
40%
They have both turned into Noobs
47%

Total votes: 72

McGrod

Anito vs Awmalzo FIGHT!

Post by McGrod » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok I'm bored of reading your two snipes at eachother I dont care who started it now or anything . Here is a thread just for you two to swing at eachother and there will be a nice poll so you can see whose winning and losing. Every dirty underhanded tactic is allowed. Any flames anywhere outside this from now on will induce a penalty on points and I'm going to be making a point system up and everything.

This is also the only topic in garbage chute I shall be saying anything on so you better bloody use it.

I suggest you guys start at the start of the Jugganaut invasion.

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:14 pm

JUGG CAME
JUGG TRIED
JUGG LEFT
JUGG ASSES

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

anito1 wrote:JUGG CAME
JUGG TRIED
JUGG LEFT
JUGG ASSES
Let me say this one final time and please pay attention!!

We all came to have a little invasion fun for a couple of months!

We didn't know you before we came and we pretty much ignored you while we were there.

The harsh truth is that you were irrelevant to our coming, staying in and leaving GA!

Please get over yourself and move on, its kinda embarrassing. :roll:

moleman

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 pm

i still remember fatmalzo's threat when we got him pissed: "I will be the worst player that i can be"

roflz.... this is so funny...

errrr whats that moleman? thats your side of the story... fine...

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Monstaz wrote:
anito1 wrote:i still remember fatmalzo's threat when we got him pissed: "I will be the worst player that i can be"

anito? what's your problem man....no one believe your story, you got pretty much owned there's no point in bringing that back :roll:
roflz... hahaha... so amusing... i c that you have your own definition of owned...

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 pm

anito1 wrote:i still remember fatmalzo's threat when we got him pissed: "I will be the worst player that i can be"

This fella makes up a lot of stories. Supposedly he's beaten me 1v1 fairly, had a rematch with me and claimed to be recording it and won't put it up on youtube after I got done whooping his donkey with no artifacts. - Awmalzo > Anito

Ichigo

Post by Ichigo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm

anito1 wrote:
Monstaz wrote:

anito? what's your problem man....no one believe your story, you got pretty much owned there's no point in bringing that back :roll:
roflz... hahaha... so amusing... i c that you have your own definition of owned...
Shall copler, hornit and I own you? How embarrassing, 3 people owning you? If we can do it, Juggernaut could. You.. were.. owned.

Monkey

Post by Monkey » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Ichigo wrote:
anito1 wrote:
Monstaz wrote: anito? what's your problem man....no one believe your story, you got pretty much owned there's no point in bringing that back :roll:
Shall copler, hornit and I own you? How embarrassing, 3 people owning you? If we can do it, Juggernaut could. You.. were.. owned.
lol i owned him while in a avenger was hilarious ...then after i got bored he said he "pwnt" me anito = the suck

Havok

Post by Havok » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:39 pm

McGrod, why did you even start this thread? from what I can tell they had stopped flaming each other on the forums weeks ago. Do you just enjoy watching them go at or something?

Ichigo

Post by Ichigo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 pm

I do..!

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Ichigo wrote:
anito1 wrote:
Monstaz wrote: anito? what's your problem man....no one believe your story, you got pretty much owned there's no point in bringing that back :roll:
make copler and hornit state that for you... if u could do that... ill kiss your butt...

you talk BBQ, but it seems the BBQ is coming from your dumb mouth

anito1

Post by anito1 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:00 am

Monkey wrote:
Ichigo wrote:
anito1 wrote: roflz... hahaha... so amusing... i c that you have your own definition of owned...
i dont remember if it happened or not but one thing is for sure you have a low level taste of happiness... cheap shot... cheap minded...

Dont ever go raiding a server if u cannot deliver... and quitting and making excuses when you see that your going to fail if u continue more... thats basically what happened fool

anito1

Post by anito1 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:17 am

Ichigo wrote:I am dumb!
Are you sure you want to battle anito his rhymes rabid
Killin ITCHigo like each letter typed was another swing of a hatchet

Dudes sick with his personals...no need to wonder why
Most faggots GO HARD when thinkin' of another guy

Im’a keep on killin ya bi.t.ch till Jesus comes
u ga.y like Clay and been on more di.ck then penis pumps

and you a newbie so theres no protection from whoever you reppin
So you ride co.c.k to the top like a lickity slu.t

Do us a favor and set your a$$ on fire
No Wait retire cause the flames I just spit

Already has you lit with no dip in my lip
Cause I rock more spots than a dalmatian with Chickenpox
and you can only Rock fatmalzo's Pokadots

anito1

Post by anito1 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 am

Monstaz wrote: i suck most... grown tired of fatmalzo now
tsk tsk tsk

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:34 am

This topic will auto-lock in 2 minutes and 56 seconds

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Monstaz wrote:
Major.Arse wrote:This topic will auto-lock in 2 minutes and 56 seconds
oh M.A. :(

IM THE LAST TO POST IN THIS TOPIC HAHAHA
no your not.

But look here kiddies, I rather enjoyed this topic until the part about sucking 6k dicks. Thats going to far. Its funny but its too much. If you want this to stay open heres a simple rule.

1) dont cross the line between funny and shitty.

Dont be dicks to each other.

if both parties dont mind this thread i have no reason to close it. first pm from either and its zipped.

DionysuZ

Post by DionysuZ » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 pm

It's funny how anito's reacting. I've seen this before. A group coming to golden age, completely beating the BBQ out of him and his corp while he hides or doesn't do much. Then getting bored after a while and leaving, and then him saying he won the whole thing xD.

It's a perma for crying out loud, a perma never ends. So yeah if you stay long enough you can get your cols back when everyone has left again. Big deal. You got your donkey handed to you anito.

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm

I don't care about anito or anything he says.

enough said.

I started with 0 followers during jugg wars!,

I ended the jugg wars with these followers.

during jugg war :

' anito saying if baby can kill his daddy '

and after 2 months of anito crying for me to 1 vs 1 him....

seriously I don't give a damn about him, mcgrod while even bring this up? he is an owned newbie.

akito

Post by akito » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 pm

i hate anito, but he is right about winning. his strategy was to be a totally annoying c0ckmaster while hiding in a port and not giving you any resistance (read as fun) until u all got so frustrated and bored you left without wiping him entirely. a cunningly brilliant tactical manuever, and most likely the only possible way for anito's empire to survive such a powerful fleet assault.

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm

I did question the sanity of targetting oakenshield only.....and anyone sais I didnt is a liar. :p

REally guys this is just too tame and sensible I was expecting a real proper ranting about every single event instead I get grade c , universal classification, b movie of 1970's family sunday afternoon movie made for television , mentality.

I, myself and the community in that order want a real slug fest where biting eachothers goolies is just a friendly sporting gesture.

Havok

Post by Havok » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:12 pm

McGrod wrote:I did question the sanity of targetting oakenshield only.....and anyone sais I didnt is a liar. :p

REally guys this is just too tame and sensible I was expecting a real proper ranting about every single event instead I get grade c , universal classification, b movie of 1970's family sunday afternoon movie made for television , mentality.

I, myself and the community in that order want a real slug fest where biting eachothers goolies is just a friendly sporting gesture.
major.arse already said it it gets too bad hes re-locking it dude

Vermin

Post by Vermin » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 am

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 am

what i hate most with this jugg pets is they keep talk crapping of their own version as if the truth...

you guys keep hiding the fact that you were unable to sustain your assault... you lost steam... one by one my group keeps coming to reinforce us... we were growing... and your lame group keeps losing one player after the another...

we were prepared to fight it out no matter how long it takes... we persevered... and that tenacity paid off... coz one by one my old friends came back to aid us... and all your excuse of got bored is lame... coz we were there fighting.. we didnt cared if we died many times... BUT I KNOW WHY YOU JUG ARSES MADE THE "BORING" EXCUSE... coz you cant accept the fact that me anito will ultimately trash talk all of you lame arses....

it wasnt the whole server vs jugg as fatmalzo claims... it was like 12 fully active jugg arses vs 3-5 full active on our side, the rest were cowards....

when jugg hits.. they were coordinated and online most of the time... while my group are like working guys coming home from work and plays the game...

we persevered still... i got my area to hit which was jugg III cols at north area of golden age while oaken shield were the ones hitting the south area...(and fatmalzo trashes me for invading 3 cols a day, pfftt)...

we sent the message to jugg (by fighting them even if we die alot)not to invade us while im online... and generally they followed that most of the time...

the war didnt went into a boring state as they claim.. the truth is playing time got them... it came to the point fatmalzo and another guy was the one active playing... thats when i was evil grinning... finally those lame arses has their days numbered... hahahahaha... more so is that one of the jugg members asked for naps... oaken relayed that to me and i agreed... hahahaha... fatmalzo's world is getting smaller now i said....

and this is where i gotta admit... we agreed to the nap... and fatmalzo joined that napped corp.... sigh... what lame arses... when they cant pull the trigger... they hide like a freakin piece of lame ducks....

their just a bunch of one hit-wonder... if really what you brag is... you should have really wiped all of us at golden age to make us shut up... but you cant... you know why? you cant deliver....you know why? you aint the best.... why is that? ask your mommas....

" a lie repeatedly reinforced becomes a fact" thats what those jugg arses wants to happen... pfft...

if really i was the lame player of golden age... y when i came back after a month of not playing and came back to see they didnt touched my cols... my allies didnt Backstabbed me? y didnt they turned against my corp? y are my friends keep coming and dealing with me nicely?
you know why? coz you jugg arses are bunch of freakin peice of lame ducks that quack quak here.... and quak quak there... hahahahahaha!!!!!

"im a good friend and a worst enemy" -anito
Last edited by anito1 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meliza-

Post by Meliza- » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 am

Anito.

Stop wasting internet space.

-Meliza

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 am

Meliza- wrote:Anito.

Stop wasting internet space.

-Meliza
i beg to differ ms armsmith, but this topic has just been reopened, which means, we are authorized to argue with each other, and pls when you post, be sensible enough so we can make a conversation with you...

and i just didnt post something worthless... i posted a long statement that tells a true story refutting what the jugg arses claims is to be....

and i may please go back to that statement you made about the traitor and idiot part? explain if u may to settle the question...

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 am

anito1 wrote:what i hate most with this jugg pets is they keep talk crapping of their own version as if the truth...

you guys keep hiding the fact that you were unable to sustain your assault... you lost steam... one by one my group keeps coming to reinforce us... we were growing... and your lame group keeps losing one player after the another...

we were prepared to fight it out no matter how long it takes... we persevered... and that tenacity paid off... coz one by one my old friends came back to aid us... and all your excuse of got bored is lame... coz we were there fighting.. we didnt cared if we died many times... BUT I KNOW WHY YOU JUG ARSES MADE THE "BORING" EXCUSE... coz you cant accept the fact that me anito will ultimately trash talk all of you lame arses....

it wasnt the whole server vs jugg as fatmalzo claims... it was like 12 fully active jugg arses vs 3-5 full active on our side, the rest were cowards....

when jugg hits.. they were coordinated and online most of the time... while my group are like working guys coming home from work and plays the game...

we persevered still... i got my area to hit which was jugg III cols at north area of golden age while oaken shield were the ones hitting the south area...(and fatmalzo trashes me for invading 3 cols a day, pfftt)...

we sent the message to jugg (by fighting them even if we die alot)not to invade us while im online... and generally they followed that most of the time...

the war didnt went into a boring state as they claim.. the truth is playing time got them... it came to the point fatmalzo and another guy was the one active playing... thats when i was evil grinning... finally those lame arses has their days numbered... hahahahaha... more so is that one of the jugg members asked for naps... oaken relayed that to me and i agreed... hahahaha... fatmalzo's world is getting smaller now i said....

and this is where i gotta admit... we agreed to the nap... and fatmalzo joined that napped corp.... sigh... what lame arses... when they cant pull the trigger... they hide like a freakin piece of lame ducks....

their just a bunch of one hit-wonder... if really what you brag is... you should have really wiped all of us at golden age to make us shut up... but you cant... you know why? you cant deliver....you know why? you aint the best.... why is that? ask your mommas....

" a lie repeatedly reinforced becomes a fact" thats what those jugg arses wants to happen... pfft...

if really i was the lame player of golden age... y when i came back after a month of not playing and came back to see they didnt touched my cols... my allies didnt Backstabbed me? y didnt they turned against my corp? y are my friends keep coming and dealing with me nicely?
you know why? coz you jugg arses are bunch of freakin peice of lame ducks that quack quak here.... and quak quak there... hahahahahaha!!!!!

"im a good friend and a worst enemy" -anito
if you want the answer for that please do a forum search , anito or jugg wars and you will get the anwsers, its the 6th time he is saying this and I am not gonna bother anymore.

Grimoire

Post by Grimoire » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 am

Maybe you should start over, from the beginning, what exactly happened? :?: :?: :?: :?:

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 am

Grimoire wrote:Maybe you should start over, from the beginning, what exactly happened? :?: :?: :?: :?:
nothing really, just a trash talking noob talking like a God....

they where alot more people on ga involved and they didn't posted much, its just the guy that did nothing which keeps coming on forums talking like a god.... [3 months after war and he is still trash talking...]well you should know him by now, take a look at his posts for an idea. The funny thing is he is posting the same stuff over and over again, same stuff I replied to alot of times and I don't want to retype it anymore.

General_Neox

Post by General_Neox » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:51 am

lol I should def introduce Anito and Awmalzo to my story and make them fight it out somehow

Grimoire

Post by Grimoire » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:25 am

General_Neox wrote:lol I should def introduce Anito and Awmalzo to my story and make them fight it out somehow
I would think it would be like in monty python and the holy grail when they ecounter the black knight(anito). Even though all of his limbs have been cut off, he still wont admit defeat.