What SGE people looks like :O

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Post Reply
User avatar
Moleman
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Post by Moleman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 am

M2-Destroyer wrote:DISCLAIMER - POST-WATERSHED ANIMATION UP AHEAD, THE POSTER, BY POSTING THIS, TAKES NO RESPONSABILITY FOR ANY INNOCENCE LOST BY THE HUMEROUS IMAGE.
Disclaimer or not I don't think a gif of a naked chick is appropriate for this forum!

moleman

User avatar
Beyatch
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Beyatch » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:27 am

Moleman wrote:
M2-Destroyer wrote:DISCLAIMER - POST-WATERSHED ANIMATION UP AHEAD, THE POSTER, BY POSTING THIS, TAKES NO RESPONSABILITY FOR ANY INNOCENCE LOST BY THE HUMEROUS IMAGE.
Disclaimer or not I don't think a gif of a naked chick is appropriate for this forum!

moleman
agreed. wth is wrong with you

User avatar
SpaceToast
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:28 am
Location: permaverse 4 and dark matter jungle

Post by SpaceToast » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 am

how do i post pics lol XD

User avatar
M2-Destroyer
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: The Bonny, Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond!
Contact:

Post by M2-Destroyer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 am

SpaceToast wrote:how do i post pics lol XD
If you upload them to a site such as imageshack then links will be provided to embed them on the forums.

User avatar
SpaceToast
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:28 am
Location: permaverse 4 and dark matter jungle

Post by SpaceToast » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 am

hmm ok i wish i could just copy and paste lol....and it wont lemme put my.....space links so ppl can just look there.

User avatar
M2-Destroyer
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: The Bonny, Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond!
Contact:

Post by M2-Destroyer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 am

SpaceToast wrote:hmm ok i wish i could just copy and paste lol....and it wont lemme put my.....space links so ppl can just look there.
Why not try putting your my..space url in the URL tag so it looks like this (Without the ...)

...URL TEXT (Ie Look Here) ...

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 am

Sinistrad wrote:

All users who join our forums must read and agree to these terms:
Code:

Code: Select all

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. 
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. 

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one). 

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions. 
I hope that everyone was paying attention when they registered. We do our best to remove people who abuse the forums.
breaking of this rule = ban

User avatar
SpaceToast
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:28 am
Location: permaverse 4 and dark matter jungle

Post by SpaceToast » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 am

well my my..space url is michael_lovesashley@my..space. com its a 2 year old pic kinda a emo pose type pic but its basically wat i look like.

Dark-Wolf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Post by Dark-Wolf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Iunno If Anyone Knows Me ?

Im Dark-Wolf =]

(From Golden Age) - But Heres Me With My Puppy <3

Image
Image

User avatar
M2-Destroyer
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: The Bonny, Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond!
Contact:

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Puppy?!

That things a friggin bear :roll:

Dark-Wolf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Post by Dark-Wolf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Hes Only A Puppy ..

Got Another Year Or So Growing To Do .. =]

User avatar
-notorious-
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:44 pm
Location: Vancouver

Post by -notorious- » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 am

Dark-Wolf wrote:Hes Only A Puppy ..

Got Another Year Or So Growing To Do .. =]
yo bro. i got a rotti too. mines 11 months old and hes huuuuuggee. prolly at least another year of growing. they are good dogs eh... best tempered dog iv'e ever seen.

Dark-Wolf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Post by Dark-Wolf » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Yeah man, hes very loyal, people think they aren't .. its daft

Although, he does want to eat everyone he doesn't know .. :P

User avatar
Armor
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Not England >: (

Post by Armor » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Dark-Wolf wrote:Yeah man, hes very loyal, people think they aren't .. its daft

Although, he does want to eat everyone he doesn't know .. :P
Can't blame him there, so do I.

User avatar
General_Neox
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: Galaxy of Life
Contact:

Post by General_Neox » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 am

lulz, armor

User avatar
General_Neox
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: Galaxy of Life
Contact:

Post by General_Neox » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 am

Me pwning life at my friends place

Image

Me at the Tux

Image

Image

Me recieving gifteries at my aunts house

Image

Me being that cool.. At Tux once again

Image

Me and my best bud Nash

Image

User avatar
Ichigo
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Boundless Seas

Post by Ichigo » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Wow Neox, I never took you to look like that o.O, I always thought you were an old old man o.o...

User avatar
Chettoes121
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by Chettoes121 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Image

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 am

Ichigo wrote:Image


Image


Somes pics.. I guess... im not posting more here.. if ya' want more pics add my msn..


if you don't believe thats me.. meh your problem...

you can ask johnnyc, evo, bardock, etc.. etc..
:o your the only good looking girl iv met on sge... MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S if my girlfriend see's this post, say yours my cousin ;) XD

User avatar
Armor
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Not England >: (

Post by Armor » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 am

0zzy wrote::o your the only good looking girl iv met on sge... MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S if my girlfriend see's this post, say yours my cousin ;) XD
Oh, there are more than just her. But she tops the list easily. :P

Cochise...
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Cochise... » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 am

Armor wrote:
0zzy wrote::o your the only good looking girl iv met on sge... MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S if my girlfriend see's this post, say yours my cousin ;) XD
Oh, there are more than just her. But she tops the list easily. :P
Doubt it you fuckk :P


Ichigo is and will always be a dude!

I refuse to change my mind >:O

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Post by omlow » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:58 pm

I was the best looking girl on starport.

untill i decided i am a man.

User avatar
Beyatch
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Beyatch » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

omlow wrote:I was the best looking girl on starport.

untill i decided i am a man.
LOL!

User avatar
The Big Toe
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by The Big Toe » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Ichigo wrote:Image


Image


Somes pics.. I guess... im not posting more here.. if ya' want more pics add my msn..


if you don't believe thats me.. meh your problem...

you can ask johnnyc, evo, bardock, etc.. etc..

Sorry, but I have alot of trouble believing that girls that hot play Starport. I mean, why would you play Starport when you could be out in some club being hot and fooling around with any guy you wanted?

Just MHO.

But if that really is you..... DAMN YOU'RE HOT!!! But you're also kind of stupid 'cause now every pimple-faced Starport geek on this forum is going to start stalking you.

User avatar
awmalzo
Posts: 1550
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: 11th President all yours ;)

Post by awmalzo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:23 pm

eww anito is stalking me

User avatar
The Big Toe
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by The Big Toe » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 am

Image

That's me on the right.

MuTAnT
Posts: 1348
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:19 pm

Post by MuTAnT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 pm

The Big Toe wrote:Sorry, but I have alot of trouble believing that girls that hot play Starport. I mean, why would you play Starport when you could be out in some club being hot and fooling around with any guy you wanted?

Just MHO.

But if that really is you..... DAMN YOU'RE HOT!!! But you're also kind of stupid 'cause now every pimple-faced Starport geek on this forum is going to start stalking you.
Please tell me that strategy doesn't work for you.
"Rofl check out all these nerds drooling over you, how bout we pick up a coffee and discuss it some more? Normal people drink coffee right?"

User avatar
CaptainKangaroo
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 am
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by CaptainKangaroo » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:14 pm

A little advice,

Get up, walk away from the computer and go outside.


Plenty of pretty girls out there as well.

User avatar
Beyatch
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Beyatch » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

:lol: at least someone finally said it

User avatar
The Big Toe
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by The Big Toe » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 pm

MuTAnT wrote:
The Big Toe wrote:Sorry, but I have alot of trouble believing that girls that hot play Starport. I mean, why would you play Starport when you could be out in some club being hot and fooling around with any guy you wanted?

Just MHO.

But if that really is you..... DAMN YOU'RE HOT!!! But you're also kind of stupid 'cause now every pimple-faced Starport geek on this forum is going to start stalking you.
Please tell me that strategy doesn't work for you.
"Rofl check out all these nerds drooling over you, how bout we pick up a coffee and discuss it some more? Normal people drink coffee right?"
??? I don't get it. Did I say something about coffee?

BTW I'm married w/a kid on the way. I'm not trying to get any dates.

Post Reply