Less Permas, The Better? - Yay or Nay?

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

The Less Permaverses There Are, The Better It Is?

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 12

-Muffin-

Less Permas, The Better? - Yay or Nay?

Post by -Muffin- » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Less Permas:

Pros: More people playing a single server. More forced wars. More action.
Cons: Less servers for a single person to play.

More Permas:

Pros: You can play multiple servers at once. If you're not very good, you can try somewhere else.
Cons: Less player count per server.

Vote away.

<3 Muffin

gamanche

Re: Less Permas, The Better? - Yay or Nay?

Post by gamanche » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 am

The pros for more permas is better than the pros for less permas, think about it, you want to be able to go to multiple servers and noobs wouldn't stand a chance if it was just a few permas, servers get laggy once 15-20 people on them and sometimes ga can get that busy and im sure theres a lot of people who don't want to war every single day.

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:01 pm

guys, u seem to dont understand a lot of the bigger picture here...

ill cite GA: 2 main factions is KOT group vs ga allied corps.
1. New players wont have a problem coz straight away each side would hope this incoming new players will side with them.
2. Main corps that can handle the colony stuff will handle it. Its just a matter for spare time players who only wants to fight/invade to which side they will be rooting for.
3. Other players who want to build can always build coz the two main faction is busy warring each other. Alliances and NAPs are the stuff for it.
4. Players who want to play full time can join one of the main faction, nuff said.
5. Players who just enjoy fighting can side with any of the faction. In turn, that faction will provide the logistics and blah blah blah.
6. Newbies will be recruited/mentored and developed by any of the main factions, its self-explanatory.
7. Players who dont want any part of the war and wants to be left alone can do the NAP thing on both factions and other survival tactics they can employ.
8. The two main faction will not be dumb enough to provoke the ire of neutral players coz that neutral player will side with the other faction.
9. Most of the players dont have the full time to play like zombie. The KOT players are zombies/cheaters/laggers. So its all about teamwork with your buddies covering for you while your not online.
10. If your talking about solo players? Go tell them to play solo in the comfort room. This is a Massive Multiplayer Online Game.

Ntren

Post by Ntren » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 pm

I believe one big Perm is the best way to go.

Ntren aka Red.devil

Ntren

Post by Ntren » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:18 pm

I believe one big perm server is the best way to go.

MrMcZ

Post by MrMcZ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 am

awh ush is still mad we are better than him. i agree with gamanche. those are the same arguments i have. if i had to stay playing the same server against the same queers day in and day out, it would get pretty boring

Biodome

Post by Biodome » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 am

one perma open only at weekends is enough :)

why players waste more time playing ? --

McCrazy where are u?

>>> RIP starport :mrgreen: