Buyable black holes

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Evolution

Buyable black holes

Post by Evolution » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 am

I've been thinking about this for the last couple years and a lot of players have approved it so far.

What about a blackhole you can buy with tokens or cash (that has to be decided by toonces i guess) that takes you to the location of your choice? It may only work once or works 2 ways (one to go and other to come back) that's up to you. I'm willing to pay tokens for that

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: Buyable black holes

Post by Toonces » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 am

Evolution wrote:I've been thinking about this for the last couple years and a lot of players have approved it so far.

What about a blackhole you can buy with tokens or cash (that has to be decided by toonces i guess) that takes you to the location of your choice? It may only work once or works 2 ways (one to go and other to come back) that's up to you. I'm willing to pay tokens for that
like as a permant system or as a user-created black hole that can be put anywhere like a beacon?

Evolution

Post by Evolution » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Toonces wrote:
Evolution wrote:I've been thinking about this for the last couple years and a lot of players have approved it so far.

like as a permant system or as a user-created black hole that can be put anywhere like a beacon?
A blackhole that can be put anywhere. I see it like a taxi ride, you're far from a fight/cols you buy it for 2k or whatever and decides where it takes you, there are more options you can offer tho, such as if it can take more than 1 person, can it "sait" for you in the picked system in case you want to return ? Etc

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:59 am

Cool Idea, I think if it cost a player 500 to 1000 fuel depending on how far of a distance the player generated black holes would be.

If it is bought by using a large amount of fuel then Toonces will make Token Sales either way, the people that are going to use this idea are Token Buyers anyway so why not suck a little more cash outta them.