Solar/resource/slider solution

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Dark.Cloud

Solar/resource/slider solution

Post by Dark.Cloud » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 am

Instead shutting corp mates out of accessing certain things, why not create a detailed log when people change settings, take money or resources. The log is for the owner of colonies and the CEO can get 2 separate logs one with personal and one with corporate.

While this cannot prevent corp mates from doing anything it will allow you to know who the deceitful ones are so to either un-corp with them or boot them, though it's recommended to be cautious when corping with new people.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Re: Solar/resource/slider solution

Post by Saber-Fury » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

if toonces could implement this he may as well do the idea where you have different checkboxes as to who can do what with your colonies. that said it's a good idea so i say implement both!

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 pm

yeah i like this so your corpy on igh wont do what he did to me cloud :P watch out bud..

Dark.Cloud

Post by Dark.Cloud » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Saber-Fury wrote:if toonces could implement this he may as well do the idea where you have different checkboxes as to who can do what with your colonies. that said it's a good idea so i say implement both!

Yes I like the idea of ceo's being able to assign roles up to absolute powers even booting people and assigning other roles, except obviously you couldn't boot the ceo