55%

Total votes: 20

godman

Rebang Perma 1

Post by godman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:38 pm

What do you all think about this????

Nertanef

Post by Nertanef » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:53 pm

if you've not noticed, this topic has already been discussed..

Majority ruled no.

Jgarder

Post by Jgarder » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:54 pm

If you hanvt also noticed.. its a permaserver for a reason :P.. its perma :( move to a 14 day server.. for 14 day fun :P

godman

Post by godman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:54 pm

i could see that people had already discussed it... but that was a while ago...

godman

Post by godman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:56 pm

Jgarder wrote:If you hanvt also noticed.. its a permaserver for a reason :P.. its perma :( move to a 14 day server.. for 14 day fun :P
I knew that as well, but ever so often you have to rebang a server like that, hardly anyone plays it anymore... if we rebanged it, then more people would play it, and there would be a reason for the server to exist

Mattaf

Post by Mattaf » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:17 am

I refer you to the post I made on this subject a few days ago...
Mattaf wrote:Well, here's my view. At the moment, on the permaverse, there is nobody... just me and the NPCS. Meantime, there are hundreds of colonies just sat there, generating cash, nukes, etc.

In a few weeks time, these colonies will be bulging with cash, nukes, etc. And by that time, players will have decided to either sick with the new server, or move back. And those who move back will find colonies, all bulging, and all for the taking. So they will begin taking them, clearing out all the laser walls as they go. A new galaxy will arise from the ashes, reborn, as a galaxy in which invading a colony guarantees you'll become an instant millionare. :)

I put it to you, the players, do we really want to sacrifice this bright looking future in favour of rebanging the server and having to work for what we've gained all over again?

Olterin

Post by Olterin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:11 am

I simply say: NO! We all have put a lot of work into that server, ask as many times as you like, that remains a fact. Besides, as mentioned above, this has been discussed already.

cyberpsygen7

Post by cyberpsygen7 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:14 pm

all you losers need to quit crying! perma one will not rebang until only one corp is left standing! there are lots of people who still play, and new players join nearly everyday. you are just afraid of a few laser walls, get over it, grow some balls, and fight for some land.

Bluesummers

Post by Bluesummers » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:05 am

i play perma 1 every day almost. that serv is like stealing colonys from a sleeping guard. you can attack a heavy system for a week and it wont get repaired.