Yes! Always show exp planet by planet
21%
Offer a choice so we can choose whether to have it or not
79%

Total votes: 14

RedLeader

Poll: Exp spam?

Post by RedLeader » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:36 am

I appreciate this feature, and it is useful sometimes, but I did use to enjoy seeing how much STUFF my colonists were doing every hour. So, what I'm proposing is this:

An option to CHOOSE if you want it on or off - that way, people could have things both ways!

I put this topic here because this forum gets most traffic, and I'd like a lot of opinions on this.

Thanks.

prosoft

Comments

Post by prosoft » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:57 am

That or have a log possibly, or a sort of, "Exp. and Rep Spam, please click here if you would like to see information on it." So that you can check it each time, it could be useful in determining where its coming from and where you need to go to change the colonies to construction if you are trying to get more exp.

Arcane

Post by Arcane » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:51 am

i also wanna know how much exp ALL my planets make, but i don't want to get a whole list of planets telling me how much exp each them makes...

now you get a message: "gained exp and rep from colonies"
now i keep wondering HOW MUCH?!
so i rather have it so you get to see ALL the exp they made in total
for example:"gained x exp and x rep from your colonies this hour"

Leo

Post by Leo » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:38 pm

I would like to see the total figure myself...I don't care about individuals too much but I want to see instead of having to calculate how much xp and rep I got that hour

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:12 pm

moving this to engineering. enjoy.

RedLeader

Post by RedLeader » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:27 am

I put this topic here because this forum gets most traffic, and I'd like a lot of opinions on this.
-_-

prosoft

Comments

Post by prosoft » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:24 am

I'd have to say in 2ks defense that though you just wanted more traffic to it, the forums are there so that people like toonces can look in engineering and find out bugs and such, these forums are given descriptions as to what should be placed in them, please follow them. Thanks.