Yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 9

avitohol

(idea) Ban logs for game and forum

Post by avitohol » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:47 am

This principle is used in a hell of a lot of mmo games. I think that having a list on the forums or in game detailing the person and reason for banning would be extremely helpful to both player and administration. Not only does it clear up issues for people being banned, but it allows for appeals and info concerning ban situations. With such a log you can get feedback off other players, who are not banned, concerning certain correlations in bannings. Leading to either a clarification on a possible bug, bugusing or possible hacking.

Drop some ideas on this put i think it would be very helpful to the community.
Last edited by avitohol on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimoire

Post by Grimoire » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 am

/signed

Cheesy

Post by Cheesy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 am

Grimoire wrote:/signed

KG

Post by KG » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am

:shock: Did I just see Grimoire and Cheesy agree on something?

Great idea, though. 8)

KG

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:10 am

love the idea

808gage

Post by 808gage » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 am

/signed

feenix
Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org

Post by feenix » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Cheesy wrote:

toast

Post by toast » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:02 am

feenix wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
i suggested this once tho. someone said something along the lines of "it isnt any of your busincess".

angel

Post by angel » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 am

toast wrote:
feenix wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
i suggested this once tho. someone said something along the lines of "it isnt any of your busincess".

angel

Post by angel » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 am

usualy don't do this, But I thought is was cute! LISTEN TO THIS LETTER AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! Sorry, but this chain letter is for real. When Anne Wichert got it for the first time, she ignored it and a week later the love of her life dumped her for no good reason so BEWARE, and just send the stupid letter!!!!!! The Lovers of the Heart In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss. Article 1: Statement of Love: The Kiss 1.Kiss on the hand I adore you 2.Kiss on the cheek I just want to be friends 3.Kiss on the neck I want you 4.Kiss on the lips I love you 5.Kiss on the ears I am just playing 6.Kiss anywhere else lets not get carried away 7.Look in your eyes kiss me 8.Playing with your hair I can't live without you 9.Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go Article 2: The Three Steps 1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him. 2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good. 3.Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare. Article 3: The Commandments 1.Thou shall not squeeze too hard. 2.Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one. 3.Thou shall kiss at every opportunity. * Remember * A peach is a peach A plum is a plum, A kiss isn't a kiss Without some tongue. So open up your mouth close your eyes, and give your tongue some exercise!!! Here are a few reasons why guys like girls: 1.They will always smell good even if its just shampoo 2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder 3. How cute they look when they sleep 4. The ease in which they fit into our arms 5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world 6. How cute they are when they eat 7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while 8.Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside 9. The way they look good no matter what they wear 10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth 11. How cute they are when they argue 12. The way her hand always finds yours 13.The way they smile 14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight 15. The way she says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know that an hour later.... 16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them 17.The way they kiss you when you say 'I love you' 18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you... 19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry 20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly 21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt 22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)! 23.The way they say 'I miss you' 24. The way you miss them 25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt. * This chain started in 1887. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to send it to 25 people. It is easy, just look into chat rooms and find them. Anyway, send it to 25 people in 1 hour. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say 'I love you,' or 'Will you go out with me?' NO JOKE!!!!! THE CONSEQUENCESThe consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!! CoNgRatULaTioNs! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the Internet! Once you read, this letter you must IMMEDIATELY(meaning within the hour) be sent to 25 people. After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE.YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT........ REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT TO 25 PEOPLE WITHIN 1 HOUR, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! If THIS CHAIN LETTER IS CONTINUED UNTIL THE YEAR 2010, IT WILL BE PLACED IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!!! *WARNING* IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD OR WORSE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU: NOTE* THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER(IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887) YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO JOKE.GOOD LUCK

Cheesy

Post by Cheesy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:29 pm

again, big block of text, im not reading it

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 pm

angel wrote:usualy don't do this, But I thought is was cute! LISTEN TO THIS LETTER AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! Sorry, but this chain letter is for real. When Anne Wichert got it for the first time, she ignored it and a week later the love of her life dumped her for no good reason so BEWARE, and just send the stupid letter!!!!!! The Lovers of the Heart In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss. Article 1: Statement of Love: The Kiss 1.Kiss on the hand I adore you 2.Kiss on the cheek I just want to be friends 3.Kiss on the neck I want you 4.Kiss on the lips I love you 5.Kiss on the ears I am just playing 6.Kiss anywhere else lets not get carried away 7.Look in your eyes kiss me 8.Playing with your hair I can't live without you 9.Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go Article 2: The Three Steps 1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him. 2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good. 3.Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare. Article 3: The Commandments 1.Thou shall not squeeze too hard. 2.Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one. 3.Thou shall kiss at every opportunity. * Remember * A peach is a peach A plum is a plum, A kiss isn't a kiss Without some tongue. So open up your mouth close your eyes, and give your tongue some exercise!!! Here are a few reasons why guys like girls: 1.They will always smell good even if its just shampoo 2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder 3. How cute they look when they sleep 4. The ease in which they fit into our arms 5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world 6. How cute they are when they eat 7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while 8.Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside 9. The way they look good no matter what they wear 10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth 11. How cute they are when they argue 12. The way her hand always finds yours 13.The way they smile 14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight 15. The way she says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know that an hour later.... 16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them 17.The way they kiss you when you say 'I love you' 18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you... 19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry 20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly 21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt 22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)! 23.The way they say 'I miss you' 24. The way you miss them 25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt. * This chain started in 1887. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to send it to 25 people. It is easy, just look into chat rooms and find them. Anyway, send it to 25 people in 1 hour. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say 'I love you,' or 'Will you go out with me?' NO JOKE!!!!! THE CONSEQUENCESThe consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!! CoNgRatULaTioNs! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the Internet! Once you read, this letter you must IMMEDIATELY(meaning within the hour) be sent to 25 people. After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE.YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT........ REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT TO 25 PEOPLE WITHIN 1 HOUR, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! If THIS CHAIN LETTER IS CONTINUED UNTIL THE YEAR 2010, IT WILL BE PLACED IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!!! *WARNING* IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD OR WORSE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU: NOTE* THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER(IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887) YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO JOKE.GOOD LUCK
stop posting same that stuff please, and no I am not going to read it, and even if I read it I don't give a **** cause I am used to those bluffs

avitohol wrote:This principle is used in a hell of a lot of mmo games. I think that having a list on the forums or in game detailing the person and reason for banning would be extremely helpful to both player and administration. Not only does it clear up issues for people being banned, but it allows for appeals and info concerning ban situations. With such a log you can get feedback off other players, who are not banned, concerning certain correlations in bannings. Leading to either a clarification on a possible bug, bugusing or possible hacking.

Drop some ideas on this put i think it would be very helpful to the community.
you curiouse!!

but i like it ;p
Last edited by awmalzo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:11 pm

toast wrote:
feenix wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
Lol to be honest your business pretty much ends when your banned - unless you given privy to remain on the forums - so to be honest the it doesn't really matter anymore i guess. But i can see what you mean by this.

Surprising that someone banned would suggest an idea like this :P

-notorious-

Post by -notorious- » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:52 pm

/signed

and angel. proportion that text a bit better and we might just read it ;P

Cheesy

Post by Cheesy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 pm

angel wrote:usualy don't do this, But I thought is was cute! LISTEN TO THIS LETTER AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! Sorry, but this chain letter is for real. When Anne Wichert got it for the first time, she ignored it and a week later the love of her life dumped her for no good reason so BEWARE, and just send the stupid letter!!!!!! The Lovers of the Heart In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss. Article 1: Statement of Love: The Kiss 1.Kiss on the hand I adore you 2.Kiss on the cheek I just want to be friends 3.Kiss on the neck I want you 4.Kiss on the lips I love you 5.Kiss on the ears I am just playing 6.Kiss anywhere else lets not get carried away 7.Look in your eyes kiss me 8.Playing with your hair I can't live without you 9.Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go Article 2: The Three Steps 1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him. 2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good. 3.Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare. Article 3: The Commandments 1.Thou shall not squeeze too hard. 2.Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one. 3.Thou shall kiss at every opportunity. * Remember * A peach is a peach A plum is a plum, A kiss isn't a kiss Without some tongue. So open up your mouth close your eyes, and give your tongue some exercise!!! Here are a few reasons why guys like girls: 1.They will always smell good even if its just shampoo 2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder 3. How cute they look when they sleep 4. The ease in which they fit into our arms 5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world 6. How cute they are when they eat 7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while 8.Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside 9. The way they look good no matter what they wear 10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth 11. How cute they are when they argue 12. The way her hand always finds yours 13.The way they smile 14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight 15. The way she says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know that an hour later.... 16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them 17.The way they kiss you when you say 'I love you' 18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you... 19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry 20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly 21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt 22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)! 23.The way they say 'I miss you' 24. The way you miss them 25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt. * This chain started in 1887. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to send it to 25 people. It is easy, just look into chat rooms and find them. Anyway, send it to 25 people in 1 hour. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say 'I love you,' or 'Will you go out with me?' NO JOKE!!!!! THE CONSEQUENCESThe consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!! CoNgRatULaTioNs! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the Internet! Once you read, this letter you must IMMEDIATELY(meaning within the hour) be sent to 25 people. After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE.YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT........ REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT TO 25 PEOPLE WITHIN 1 HOUR, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! If THIS CHAIN LETTER IS CONTINUED UNTIL THE YEAR 2010, IT WILL BE PLACED IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!!! *WARNING* IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD OR WORSE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU: NOTE* THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER(IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887) YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO JOKE.GOOD LUCK
its like the worlds longest hotdog
you have 2 cut it up, you cant take it down in one whole piece!

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Cheesy wrote:
angel wrote:im getting banned. cya
this is innaproiate....but i know a girl who can.

im sorry...damnit...couldnt help it.

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Major.Arse wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
angel wrote:im getting banned. cya

lol!!

kinda funny how from the bane logs we finished on the biggest hotdog ;0 :D

-notorious-

Post by -notorious- » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:41 pm

awmalzo wrote:
Major.Arse wrote:
Cheesy wrote: its like the worlds longest hotdog

lol!!

omg!! thats huge lol.

Havok

Post by Havok » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 pm

/signed

milo

Post by milo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:25 pm

/signed

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:51 pm

/signzord

OceanJeff35

Post by OceanJeff35 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 am

this is a good idea.

later,

jeff

:)

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Bump*

I think this is a good reason for such logs, would have helped clarify the situation:

viewtopic.php?t=14223

KG

Post by KG » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

-notorious- wrote:
awmalzo wrote:
Major.Arse wrote: this is innaproiate....but i know a girl who can.

lol!!

omg!! thats huge lol.
That's what she said. :lol:

Can't help it either, Major. How in the world did that wide-open invitation sit there for a month on this forum? :lol:

KG

ArdRhys4

Post by ArdRhys4 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Why did people say: "I am getting banned, cya" on the quote for angel?

Sounds kinda a-holeyo.O

devilwolf

Post by devilwolf » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:10 pm

/signed.

Deathday

Post by Deathday » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:23 pm

First of all this thread wins so much, second of all good idea and to angels little chain letter, (I would quote but am too lazy to do so) how would "14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight" apply if "(IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887)" :-P and yes I did read it :( I couldn't help myself.[/quote]

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 am

Just added a poll see if that gets anywhere

Deathday

Post by Deathday » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah sure, on the lowest priority though, it would give me some good stuff to talk to people about and people wouldn't just disappear.

mcdfatty

Post by mcdfatty » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:12 am

can someone answer my post which is 2 down from this topic