4%
needs to be expanded
4%

Total votes: 23

ezmboq

WARP FUEL

Post by ezmboq » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 am

Warp fuel should be purchaseable at starbases
many peaple may like the game and want to keep playing, but they will run out of warp fuel. this can lead to people using multiple accounts just so they can play more.
i am aware that you are able to buy warp fuel through the admirals club, but most people that play starport dont even have credits cards because they r ususally too young. :D :D :D

Michael2

Post by Michael2 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 am

/slap

BMF1000D

Post by BMF1000D » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:58 pm

/eye poke

petertje

Post by petertje » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm

no. Warp fuel is a great system that gives people over-all equal chances at the game and is probably the biggest income for playtechtonics.

Besides, if I were able to buy warp fuel I'd not be able to type this from the library of a university :cry:

BLADE2

Post by BLADE2 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Don't you have spell check?

oh yeah, and no, bad idea

Cheesy

Post by Cheesy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:22 pm

/slap
NO
/slap
BAD NEWB, BAD!

warp fuel is a great system thats in the game no matter how annoying it is. i fear we have one more to teach the balance system to

propwash

Post by propwash » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 pm

appearently you have NOT read the STARPEDIA lately, or you would have learned that if you jettison SPICE into space ... that it creates WARP FUEL!!! spice can be bought from small ports as a resource!!!

key to getting warp fuel.

log on, find a port that sells SPICE. buy 500 worth of spice and each time you fill your cargo bays, go back to space and hit F4 (auto jettison). the system will tell you when you can no longer do this.

LOG OUT FOR 24 HOURS. then log back in and do the same again.

Do this for 3 days straight. .... on the 4th day, you will have close to 5000 (if not right at 5000) fuel. now.... off you go to do whatever you want to do.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheesy

Post by Cheesy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:23 am

propwash wrote:appearently you have NOT read the STARPEDIA lately, or you would have learned that if you jettison SPICE into space ... that it creates WARP FUEL!!! spice can be bought from small ports as a resource!!!

key to getting warp fuel.

log on, find a port that sells SPICE. buy 500 worth of spice and each time you fill your cargo bays, go back to space and hit F4 (auto jettison). the system will tell you when you can no longer do this.

LOG OUT FOR 24 HOURS. then log back in and do the same again.

Do this for 3 days straight. .... on the 4th day, you will have close to 5000 (if not right at 5000) fuel. now.... off you go to do whatever you want to do.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
500 for every 24 hours, you can find out how much fuel can convert with /spice

GOD

Re: WARP FUEL

Post by GOD » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 am

ezmboq wrote: Warp fuel should be purchaseable at starbases
many peaple may like the game and want to keep playing, but they will run out of warp fuel. this can lead to people using multiple accounts just so they can play more.
i am aware that you are able to buy warp fuel through the admirals club, but most people that play starport dont even have credits cards because they r ususally too young. :D :D :D

I have to admit this is one of the worst ideas ive ever seen not to mention toonces would never impliment it because less people would buy tokens which by the way there are actualy alot of peeps with credit debit or pay pal that play... more than peeps than without... anyways doing this would decrease token sales which would decrease money gain of toonces and decrease Total quality of Any Future patches and not to toonces would probly not be able to keep the game up and running for long after token sales have seised therefor the game would compleatly be utterly destroyed

TheDestroyer

Post by TheDestroyer » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm

/Smack
bad
/Backhand
bad
/punch
bad
/chuck-norris roundhouse kick
newb!
/M9 pistol shoot
idea
/shoot w/ MP5
would
/shoot w/ M16
unbalance
/shoot w/ M14
game
/shoot w/ AK-47
completely
/shoot w/ S.A.W. LMG
!!!
/shoot w/ RPG-7 Rocket launcher

I think I made my point. (with a few millions one could buy enough warp fuel to go around the game 24/7 for a loong time.