I think someone is glitching on FE

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Secrecy

I think someone is glitching on FE

Post by Secrecy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:53 am

Hey guys, this bang there is a player named Brute. I have tried to cap some of his colonies during this and there have been several issues. First off, only on his colonies(tested on lots), I have been experiencing Nuke and Neg glitches, where, you would shoot your missle and it will explode on your ship and not splash damage to other turrets, so basically you're losing your shields and missles. Second of all, on some of his colonies, it seems his defences will not "die". I've torped 1 flack 20+ times and it will not die, even with relanding. I don't know if these are bugs that are abusible but it seems to me he's doing something secret.

Luna

Re: I think someone is glitching on FE

Post by Luna » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:26 pm

PM Toonces with any concerns at support@starportgame.com

brutus

Post by brutus » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

Secrecy wrote:Hey guys, this bang there is a player named Brute. I have tried to cap some of his colonies during this and there have been several issues. First off, only on his colonies(tested on lots), I have been experiencing Nuke and Neg glitches, where, you would shoot your missle and it will explode on your ship and not splash damage to other turrets, so basically you're losing your shields and missles. Second of all, on some of his colonies, it seems his defences will not "die". I've torped 1 flack 20+ times and it will not die, even with relanding. I don't know if these are bugs that are abusible but it seems to me he's doing something secret.
Hmmm this guys a blatant liar.

First of all i would like to clarify i am the accused here .
Secondly : i deny all of the above.
And last but not least this dude said it was a fault with his equipment as to why he was having problems, he only admitted this before i confronted him about accusing me of hacking. To which he said he hadnt done that then i see this in which it clearly states it was only my colonies it was happening on and he thinks i was doing something to cause it . And with no follow up to say he was (totally wrong) and his problem had been resolved i.m here to state this is clearly a boy who CRIED WOLF then lied to save face :lol: .

Get your facts right before accusing someone on a forum the correct procedure is to P.M. Toonces .

(Hacking is for losers with far bigger ego`s than their natural abilities)

Gloin

Post by Gloin » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:40 pm

I tried capping a colony or two on FE once and it kept kicking me out of the planet everytime I'd try to cap. Maybe it's the server?

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

When it boots you off a col when you cap it leave the system then come back in. Works every time.

As far as the op's issues what he describes is lag. I have had that happen before when you get super lasers that won't die. One thing to keep in mind is when you are shooting at the guns you see where the torp/nukes go on the mini-map. Most of the times what you see on the min-map is not accurate.