Bugged Port (Robbing) and EXP from Robbing

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

NightstarRage

Bugged Port (Robbing) and EXP from Robbing

Post by NightstarRage » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 am

Not sure if this intentional or not.. but robbing and getting caught costs more EXP than dying by far.

(641,258)
This port on Golden Age is glitched. Robbing any amount of money from it at all gets you caught. I had 51m exp and -4m exp and tried robbing 200k.. I was caught both times I tried.

I'd like my exp back reset please and this annoying glitch fixed.

PeNguiN-

Re: Bugged Port (Robbing) and EXP from Robbing

Post by PeNguiN- » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 pm

This happened to me. I lost 2.2 M exp on galaxy of life, basically cost me a trophy since I knew the completion was coming. I robbed 51k with 22 mil exp, how did I get caught..?

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:45 am

PeNguiN- wrote:This happened to me. I lost 2.2 M exp on galaxy of life, basically cost me a trophy since I knew the completion was coming. I robbed 51k with 22 mil exp, how did I get caught..?
bad luck I guess. Should the penalty be less than 10% ?

NightstarRage

Post by NightstarRage » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm

It happened to me twice in a row. But yeah.. could we lower it.. I feel as if dying should take away more exp than robbing lol.

Danius

Post by Danius » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 am

I agree that robbing shouldnt be a 10% hit, should be lower, but i think death exp its great that you've lifted it because there was absolutely no gain in hunting/killing people, or fear of dying before, but i think if you could but it slightly higher for death it would be like the old days where exp actually meant something and such you'd run like frick if you was being chased by a lunatic with nukes. or the thrill of chasing the port hugging emperor! . but so far so good atleast we're getting progress.