Lazers in space [BUG]

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Stealth_

Lazers in space [BUG]

Post by Stealth_ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 pm

couple days ago I killed about 20 lazers around a port by using the grav beam in a matter of 10 seconds. I thought it was just a glitch or something so I didn't mind it, than just now I was putting defenses in space and some guy just rampaged through them with a grav beam killing them instantly.. so im guessing this is a bug.

Stealth

The Taurean Sector

benfurious1987

Re: Lazers in space [BUG]

Post by benfurious1987 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

Not sure if this is related, but the other day i was shot at by supposedly friendly lazers (were white on radar). I could use weapons on them but they wouldn't explode. has happened a few times since then. found out that one set of them were a corpies lazers. when they shot they did damage to my ship yet i couldn't destroy them. next time it happens i'll get a screenie.
Benfurious

benfurious1987

Post by benfurious1987 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 pm

here's an image of friendly lazers firing at me from yesterday. you can track the shields through the images. they're doing damage. I think they were layed by my corp mate prior to us joining up, when he was with his previous corp. Any ideas? Bug or no bug?

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm

benfurious1987 wrote:here's an image of friendly lazers firing at me from yesterday. you can track the shields through the images. they're doing damage. I think they were layed by my corp mate prior to us joining up, when he was with his previous corp. Any ideas? Bug or no bug?

happening to me seems like it happens when the person your contracting for has another person contracting for them, it's the other person's lasers, same way on colonies too.

MrMcZ

Post by MrMcZ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 am

just wondering was that guy who rampaged through ur lasers me? when i was invading ur ocean zounds on turean. and also lasers take time to heal to maximum shields. they dont start out at max. most ppl dont know that and i love when they try to laser right in front of me :D. grav and dead instantly

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

On Taureen my newest corpmate's defenses show as friendly, but they shoot me. Lasers in space, and cmines both doing the same, when they should be friendly.

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

Luna wrote:On Taureen my newest corpmate's defenses show as friendly, but they shoot me. Lasers in space, and cmines both doing the same, when they should be friendly.
It's important in the engineering forum to start up new topics rather than use old ones.