bounty bug

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Blasto

bounty bug

Post by Blasto » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:00 pm

killed myself when i had a bounty, now i cant collect my bounty and i cant turn myself in, and i also accumulated positive 4.7k rep, so is my bounty still there? i need UN commission, but i cant get it.

Jtak

Post by Jtak » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 pm

You cant get your own bounty....

/lock plz

Blasto

Post by Blasto » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 pm

u dont understand, i cant get a UN commission since i have a bounty. i killed myself, so now it wont let me turn myself in because someone has claims on the bounty, but the problem is im the one with the bounty claim. of course u cant collect your own bounty, but it wont let me turn myself in either, so dont be a newb and tell me what I already know. I got positive rep now, but because of the bounty issue i cant get UN commission to get intersteller starcruiser. i tried having others kill me and take the bounty, but it wont let them, according to them they cant even see it in the police station, but i can because im the one that got first dibs on the bounty. either the bounty on myself from killing myself is the bug, or that fact that the bounty still exists when i have positive rep is the bug, take your pick, but i want isc and i cant get it when i have completed what is needed. fix the bug.

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Ok, looks like you shouldn't be the bounty collection rights holder since it was yourself. This should work better after the next patch.