[bug] died cuz of bug

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

feenix
Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org

[bug] died cuz of bug

Post by feenix » Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 am

ok this is pissing me off this is the second time i die while inside my corpmate col. let me try to explain how this happen, my ceo gave me the password so i can leave the corp when i want and come back in. i am using a col in pax to learn how to invade without making anyone mad for landing on their col and we can better control the settings.

this time i died with only a handfull of laser on the planet, and no solar. but get this tho, i didn't die from the laser or anything, i died because of a bug which has hit me twice now, this bug is like the holdings bugs except ony happens everyonce and a while when you go into who's online list for example. now i would very much like my xp back, i had 5mill so xp before these bugs and after my sec death now and many tokens lost for nothing i am at 3mill. i would really appreciate to get my xp back and maybe 3k tokens for the tokens i lost having to get my ship back.

now i don't expect to get my tokens back but if i could i would really appreciate it.

toonces plz fix theses bugs soon