How to take a screenshot (simple)

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

-PLAGUE-

How to take a screenshot (simple)

Post by -PLAGUE- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 am

I just thought it'd be useful for noobs that ever you know witness something amazing or something kewl happens in blitz or to report glitches that kinda stuff. If you don't already know you can take a screenshot of the game by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard and then pasting the picture into paint.

If the picture needs to be revised you can use picasa 3 its free, or if for any reason it needs to be resized i suggest you use irfanview which is also free.

PLAGUE

FortyTwoAxes

Re: How to take a screenshot (simple)

Post by FortyTwoAxes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 am

For laptops use Fn + prt scrn

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm

then how do u get it here when its in paint?

FortyTwoAxes

Post by FortyTwoAxes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 pm

awesomepebble wrote:then how do u get it here when its in paint?
lol here you go a full minute long video :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRKj95JyS4

-PLAGUE-

Post by -PLAGUE- » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

awesomepebble wrote:then how do u get it here when its in paint?
Go to edit and click paste and it will paste it into the paint picture space

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 am

thank you plague, i did not know how to take a screenshot and now i do, thank you so much

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

-PLAGUE- wrote:I just thought it'd be useful for noobs that ever you know witness something amazing or something kewl happens in blitz or to report glitches that kinda stuff. If you don't already know you can take a screenshot of the game by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard and then pasting the picture into paint.

If the picture needs to be revised you can use picasa 3 its free, or if for any reason it needs to be resized i suggest you use irfanview which is also free.

PLAGUE
Just because someone is new to the game doesn't mean the don't know how to take a a screenie lol. But it's a harmless thread I just don't see the correlation between new player and inability to take a screenshot

-PLAGUE-

Post by -PLAGUE- » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 am

Saber-Fury wrote:
-PLAGUE- wrote:I just thought it'd be useful for noobs that ever you know witness something amazing or something kewl happens in blitz or to report glitches that kinda stuff. If you don't already know you can take a screenshot of the game by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard and then pasting the picture into paint.

PLAGUE
Just because someone is new to the game doesn't mean the don't know how to take a a screenie lol. But it's a harmless thread I just don't see the correlation between new player and inability to take a screenshot
I realize that but there are people out there starting the game that arent computer savvy and would know something like how to take a screenie its a post to help people it shouldnt be criticized