11 Secrets to Becoming the Next Starport Legend

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

inevamis

11 Secrets to Becoming the Next Starport Legend

Post by inevamis » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Lol! Corny I know. I wrote a Squidoo Lens for Toonce's token reward for writing promotional pieces for Starport. Check out the lens at:

http://www.squidoo.com/secrets-to-starp ... space-mmo-

It's aimed at really new players. I kind of wrote it from the perspective of pre-mod servers because thats mostly what I know but it should still apply. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see added or taken away. I know not all the tips are ground breaking but often they are things newbs wonder about.

Also, please add a comment at the end!

Mel'Kaven

Re: 11 Secrets to Becoming the Next Starport Legend

Post by Mel'Kaven » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 am

If I never played Sge and I read this, It would have gotten my interested. no doubt. :D

P-i-m-p

Re: 11 Secrets to Becoming the Next Starport Legend

Post by P-i-m-p » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 am

inevamis wrote:Lol! Corny I know. I wrote a Squidoo Lens for Toonce's token reward for writing promotional pieces for Starport. Check out the lens at:

http://www.squidoo.com/secrets-to-starp ... space-mmo-

It's aimed at really new players. I kind of wrote it from the perspective of pre-mod servers because thats mostly what I know but it should still apply. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see added or taken away. I know not all the tips are ground breaking but often they are things newbs wonder about.

Also, please add a comment at the end!
Was a long read but it did look interesting so i read it, and it is nice. Nice job on it :)