I'm stuck

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

Pathfinder1

I'm stuck

Post by Pathfinder1 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 am

I'm trying to get to a starbase to pick up stuff for my new colony, but there a whole crap load of red in the next system that move towards me whenever I warp in, so I have to warp back out. lol I need to find a go around. The auto pilot calculates the shortest route (I assume) Looking at the galaxy map, it LOOKS like I have a way around, but i just want to clarify, if theres a white line there, theres a warp tunnel right? Also, what are the differences between the heavy white line and thin white lines, just more heavily used?

Woots

Re: I'm stuck

Post by Woots » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes, if there is a white line its a warp path between the 2 systems.
A light white line means a warp that you have not gone through before, and the heavy white line means that you have used that warp before.

Pwnster

Post by Pwnster » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

yep if you have this shields fly past them

toast

Post by toast » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am

kill the red.

-Renegade-

Post by -Renegade- » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 am

what server do you play? i think you might need a mentor, and theres plenty kicking around bored on the forums.

Pathfinder1

Post by Pathfinder1 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 am

righhhht the only advice i've got so far is bad, and that includes the guides I've read. To many things that are obvious to you pro's are left out. and the only help you can get in game is from people out to screw you over. :D
I've got a foothold now, I'll get it figured out :lol:

-Renegade-

Post by -Renegade- » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 am

Pathfinder1 wrote:righhhht the only advice i've got so far is bad, and that includes the guides I've read. To many things that are obvious to you pro's are left out. and the only help you can get in game is from people out to screw you over. :D
unless you catch me on a new perma or rebang looking for blood, ill help you out, but atm thats probably only gonna be on p2, too lazy to start somewhere else, but looks to me your new enough that a server transition wouldn't really matter for you, and probably be able to put you in a STA sub, or have you make your own.

I have a tendency to help newbs out, just go to permaverse 2, look for SmoothBlade

Woots

Post by Woots » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm

-Renegade- wrote:
Pathfinder1 wrote:righhhht the only advice i've got so far is bad, and that includes the guides I've read. To many things that are obvious to you pro's are left out. and the only help you can get in game is from people out to screw you over. :D
unless you catch me on a new perma or rebang looking for blood, ill help you out, but atm thats probably only gonna be on p2, too lazy to start somewhere else, but looks to me your new enough that a server transition wouldn't really matter for you, and probably be able to put you in a STA sub, or have you make your own.

I have a tendency to help newbs out, just go to permaverse 2, look for SmoothBlade
Lol, go to ROP and I'll either help you or kill you :P

-Renegade-

Post by -Renegade- » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am

Woots wrote:
-Renegade- wrote:

Lol, go to ROP and I'll either help you or kill you :P
he said he wanted less bad advice, any advice involving new servers, p6, civil, or FW is generally bad advice. your going to want to go towards servers like p2, HC(though its newer, its huge), RoF(if you can even find anyone there)