Is there a limit to planet control?
How often do artefacts spawn?

ComradeKev

Re: Just some questions....

Post by ComradeKev » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Can u stack Cloak Artefact?
Not exactly sure, but I believe so.
Is there a limit to planet control?
As in how many planets you can own? Only in terms of how many you can clean/defend.
How often do artefacts spawn?
I believe it varies from server to server, but you should be able to find one in 20 minutes or so... plus if you jettison an arti, a new one will be spawned quickly.

Luna

Post by Luna » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:48 am

Buy drinks at the tavern in game. If you buy hullbangers you stand a chance the bartender will give you a location. Those drinks cost 500 each. If you purchase Captain's Stash drinks you're odds improve, and you can also possibly get a discount for staying in that port if you buy enough drinks there over time. This discount will last for as long as you play that server for that port.

The Captain's Stash drinks cost 5000 credits each. Keep buying drinks as often as possible and you will eventually get a location. Just make sure you remember how to spell it correctly or you'll end up in the wrong system. Just because you get a location doesn't mean the bartender hasn't given that same one out to someone else buying drinks at the same time. Watch for other players showing up to claim it.

You may also get a notification that "I've heard all artifacts in the galaxy have been found". That lasts for a few minutes or until someone jettsons an unwanted artifact. If you must jettison an artifact don't do it on the surface of the same planet where you plan to pick a new one up. For some reason you seem to get more duplicates of what you just jetted back when you do that.

jangsy5

Post by jangsy5 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 am

Thanks for the advice but I knew how to get artifacts I just didn't know u could do things like staking for robery.

ArdRhys4

Post by ArdRhys4 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Artifacts are always fun...

jangsy5

Post by jangsy5 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 am

If only there was more space for artifacts..