Perma pax colony trouble...

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

Muyo

Perma pax colony trouble...

Post by Muyo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm

...Can someone please give some useful location where I can find free planet?

I rad through half a galaxy and everything is full! :cry:

Help...

Thank you

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:18 am

dont play a perma. its pax why would you want to, if you like to build wouldnt you like to be rewarded for it with a nice shiny make believe medal?

or save up fuel, get nutrinos and cross your fingers.

Muyo

Post by Muyo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:45 am

So I better get new scanner and then start looking.

I started a coloni in regular game, and some idiot came by and invaded it!

I mean it is stupid to create colony if you loose it as soon as you log out...

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 am

The perma's are hostile.
I always recomend starting off in a perma (non pax) , and literally live the life of a pilot, trading, barging, and eventually solar distracting.
Before building a colony it helps to have allies or people you are on good terms with on that perma. Also to know how to build a colony you need to know how to take a colony..hence the solar distraction as a beginning step for learning to invade. If you know how to invade then you know how to defend.
Too many people log on think hmm yes I'll work hard and build a colony which they do and then it gets taken and they like' why would they do that? this is not worth the time! or the money!'.
Two months = time I took to build my first colony. Because I knew if I didnt know how to defend and had zero contacts all my work for that money would be wasted.
Be happy learning to fly and fight, also keep your eyes watching the rivals of corps etc.

The Pax permas aren't really for the faint of heart and seem to be designed for those of a tedious and boring nature.(note chronas)
Pax rebangs = great idea.

nicopp

Post by nicopp » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Try some of the beginner rebangs to get the feeling of the game first. You can try building there since it´s quite much of a quieter environment, but exploring and learning the other game features is very important in your first weeks into the game.

Don´t hurry into jumping into permas right from the start, for they have hostile environments, since that´s the very essence of the game, the Competitiveness.

Muyo

Post by Muyo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:42 pm

The game are not that interesting....I'll skip this ...

toast

Post by toast » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Choose an older perma, because it is more likely to be stagnated.

Dont build until you have at least 10mil creds. Defend only with lasers, no flaks. Flaks might do it on rebangs, but on permas there are more resources and often times better invaders. (not knocking rebangers).

And get a decent solar up quick.