cant log in

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

buggy

cant log in

Post by buggy » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm

i cant log in for some reason but when i try to make a new account with the same username it says its taken.im worried that someone might of hacked it(iv mostly quit the game but i am still waching over waiting for the right time to rejoin.the recent update of asteroids caught my attention)

buggy

Post by buggy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:01 pm

hello? why is everyone ignoreing me?(sorry for doubleposting btw)

master3bs

Post by master3bs » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 pm

If you've been gone long enough, its possible your account was deleted and someone scooped up the user name. That, or you're not typing in the right password.

Either way, someone from Playtonics will have to help you. Try emailing aaron@starportgame.com or support@playtechtonics.com about this.

buggy

Post by buggy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm

they still havent replyd what do i do>

BlackNova

Post by BlackNova » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:23 pm

Did you change your password? its possible that you used a space between your password words.

Such as "chocolate bar"

If so, then only the word "chocolate" would be your password.

Was it easy to guess, and are you sure it doesnt say "your account has been banned" at the entrance screen?

If all those things are fine, then other than hacking, you may have been deleted, and someone else took the name. In which case you cant use it, and could make another account BUT make sure to mail them of your decision, and dont log back into your old account at all, if you remember something.

Your definately sure that your password is spelt correctly and your username is correct, right?

Nova

buggy

Post by buggy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:21 pm

yes i am and it hasnt been banned and i cant make a new account cuz it says to many accounts ether

CraigyJ

Post by CraigyJ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Same problem here can't login so i can't play Hercules Cluster