Starport Video Page

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

BardockSGE

Re: Starport Video Page

Post by BardockSGE » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:42 am

nine-breaker wrote:hug you bardock, when you come up with your own video and make it better then mine then you can say it sucks, but until then stay the hug off my youtube page and get a god damn life jack donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bardydock isn't me. But must I say, I do agree with him.. Nice to know I'm famous enough to have imposters, hahahaha

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

fraps finally doesn't lag me .. sorta short again i got excited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bja7HFXyz6s

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Chettoes121 wrote:fraps finally doesn't lag me .. sorta short again i got excited
thats how you invade w/out lag? dude with fraps lag i couldve easily done those w/out artis dude i was doing sicker caps after a month away from this shitty game man you need to get some skills i couldve done all those a year ago and i got some videos of caps i did do a year ago might just make a vid out of them to show you that those caps are $hit man lol

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

P-i-m-p wrote:
Chettoes121 wrote:fraps finally doesn't lag me .. sorta short again i got excited
thats how you invade w/out lag? dude with fraps lag i couldve easily done those w/out artis dude i was doing sicker caps after a month away from this shitty game man you need to get some skills i couldve done all those a year ago and i got some videos of caps i did do a year ago might just make a vid out of them to show you that those caps are $hit man lol
arent you good pimp... if you didnt know ive been away for about 2 months also...just moved .. i didnt find the hardest thing i could i just frapped every cap i did in 2 days
nothing special..i could go a long time looking for pointless dome slides and stupid BBQ but i dont find many..oh and btw i had no artis in this entire vedio

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:35 pm

You dont just FIND good caps, you make them... whereas you nuked every laser within 4 spaces of the path you took to the dome

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Catfish wrote:You dont just FIND good caps, you make them... whereas you nuked every laser within 4 spaces of the path you took to the dome
im sorry i cant fly over lasers.. and plus most people put cmines on dome so .. you have to do tht BBQ

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 pm

just cause chet is an chia pet doesn't mean you need to tear him up. :lol:

Thanks for sharing chet, keep comin' back. :mrgreen:

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Chettoes121 wrote:
Catfish wrote:You dont just FIND good caps, you make them... whereas you nuked every laser within 4 spaces of the path you took to the dome
im sorry i cant fly over lasers.. and plus most people put cmines on dome so .. you have to do tht BBQ
/facepalm

Wagon

Post by Wagon » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Chettoes121 a.k.a. Fucktard McDumbass wrote:
you're so cute! yes u are!!! yesss uuu arrreee!!! /snuggle

Blur3

Post by Blur3 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm

lol Fucktard McDumbass XD

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Wagon wrote:
Chettoes121 a.k.a. Fucktard McDumbass wrote:
you're so cute! yes u are!!! yesss uuu arrreee!!! /snuggle
I love you.

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

i got another ved coming :P its got slides/corners and DDs :')

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Chettoes121 wrote:i got another ved coming :P its got slides/corners and DDs :')
its actually gonna be decent right?

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

P-i-m-p wrote:
Chettoes121 wrote:i got another ved coming :P its got slides/corners and DDs :')
Chettoes121 wrote:
That answer your question Pimp?

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 am

MutedJazz wrote:
P-i-m-p wrote:
Chettoes121 wrote:
That answer your question Pimp?
yes :lol:

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 pm

P-i-m-p wrote:
yep

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Kasonia- wrote:
SiN wrote:There are three options i'm contemplating for the blood pack video.

One is we release the first half which is for the most part complete although it will contain a couple not truely worthy caps, while we wait for the fuel glitch to be fixed to complete the second half.

Two--we wait until the glitch is fixed and complete the full vid and release it.

Three- I release the first half and say F U game, never complete the video and quit starport for another 6 months again.

Any other thoughts or suggestions? Pm me if you have any....(the 6 months would likely just be permanent as i'm getting bored and only log in to try to record a cap)

i say we complete this BBQ on tuesday wednesday and then after that end the video hug you everyone noone can do what we do, but feel free to join us if u must =D
Come on guys, the dissapointment is killing me when i log in every day and your vid still isn't up! :(

:roll:

SiN

Post by SiN » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm

To be honest I haven't done anything other than chat once a week on starport since the cannot warp glitch. Most of us haven't. I have three sections to the vid I'll post when I get back from work. I won't do any fancy editing and may not even bother removing the growler demo over it.

I'm pretty bored of starport and have been for months really. The fuel glitch just gave me the power to stop altogether.

SiN

Post by SiN » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxd73THuOo8

Unedited Blood Pack Cap Collection. Far overhyped but we grew bored quick. The constant glitches took the will out to finish it. Its unfinished. Doesn't have the caps we planned entirely but its alright.

Flame away all you Blood Pack haters !!

Oh and i'll throw in what ships were used on each cap soon enough once its all processed and i see the best quality it gets.

*Edit Added the commentary

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:05 am

My memory came back to me on a few of they caps. Usually after doing that I left vent and lay down on the couch exhausted with my beer....

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I like the video, it was good, and I especially like the first gh, that would have been kick donkey to cap on first try. I gave you 4 stars, you should refine the quality a little bit, and it would be a solid 5 stars. Great Job to all of you. :) Gold star

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 pm

quality was bad yes. but not the reason i would rate it poorly.

first gh ended up the mines being completely gone so i guess i dont really see it as a mine trick.

and overall while i was impressed, i think i would of been more impressed if there werent 5 people lined up for every cap.

i think my favorive overall was the epic minetrick on that arctic with the italy boot shape.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 pm

LordSturm wrote:quality was bad yes. but not the reason i would rate it poorly.

first gh ended up the mines being completely gone so i guess i dont really see it as a mine trick.

and overall while i was impressed, i think i would of been more impressed if there werent 5 people lined up for every cap.

i think my favorive overall was the epic minetrick on that arctic with the italy boot shape.
I didnt rate it bad, I gave it 4 stars, thats good.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:22 pm

i know, i should of specified that i was explaining the reasons why i would rate it lower (poorly i think is too strong a word now that i think about it)

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 pm

SiN wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxd73THuOo8

Unedited Blood Pack Cap Collection. Far overhyped but we grew bored quick. The constant glitches took the will out to finish it. Its unfinished. Doesn't have the caps we planned entirely but its alright.

Flame away all you Blood Pack haters !!

Oh and i'll throw in what ships were used on each cap soon enough once its all processed and i see the best quality it gets.

*Edit Added the commentary
Pity the video quality wasn't a little better but some epic caps there, nice job guys!!

moleman

SiN

Post by SiN » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:03 am

Ya. I was quite depressed at the quality but then i realized i could care less as it took 6 months due to various patches to come close to finishing. We never got our flower cap or taxi cap. Who knows we may do another one again eventually. If its only one perma You can guarantee i'll be back to do sh1t like that :D. I'm soon going to just buy the full growler and fraps for better vid quality especially if i'm gonna make another vid.

*also take note half of the 5 person runs contained mostly battlesh1ts if not all battlesh1ts. Most people in that ship had 0-1 arti. Other than that a lot of the caps had limited arti's though not all of them. And most of the non arti caps ended up fails as we cleared the mines just before we capped like in that gh. I posted it to show one fail but what we were trying. Not to mention i hit one solar burst just before the cap cause it turned back on someone who bounced the dome....

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 am

Chicboy wrote:My memory came back to me on a few of they caps. Usually after doing that I left vent and lay down on the couch exhausted with my beer....

ahh brings back all the old memories of you falling asleep on the keyboard after taking a few dozen planets. have i mentioned recently how much i love you?

nice vid bloodpackers.

shame it will never get finished thanks to floating prices and nerfed stock ships.

Chettoes121

Post by Chettoes121 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xsh7Sqm1c
theres my new vedio i spent more thn two days on it this time :D

-nox-

Post by -nox- » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 am

is it the low quality of the film/my eyes or does your energy run up to 1010 :shock:

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 am

I see it too, tut tut chet...