Golden Age war!

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

anito_ush

Golden Age war!

Post by anito_ush » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Hot News!

War has officially began at this time of the hour!
THE DEFENDERS:
2nuts corp, Veterans corp, House of Wolves corp
(archer, anito, stealth, mayhem, 2nuts, kasparov, brew, stealth, Retired, slimshady, void)
vs
THE ATTACKERS:
Corrosion of Conformity, WO&HisBitches, United, L3gendz
(river, awmalzo, wretchedone, vodkashot, captainkangaroo, kes, nameless, presto, mrmcz, pluto, relentless, presto, a-c-e, hornit)

Updates will come!

PS: You seeing this toonces? GA has always been alive and its the one perma you should think carefully, this is the perma you have ignored, creating one new perma each time? It goes alive and then poof...

River:

Re: Golden Age war!

Post by River: » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:47 pm

How am I an attacker when I've built 2 mil followers? And how are you a defender when i've played this server longer than u?
But i agree it's active server..GA always been a great server..The NEW Golden Age server that is presently running not the Old GA....like not the OLD Anito of the OLD GA ..but the newb USH of the New GA :D

And USH get your facts straight ...some of the other corps u listed players fighting alongside My corp aren't even playing...LOL It feels more like everyone other than Corrosion Of Conformity are fighting us...Kes helps but he's 1 in Legendz...DatdamnG aka (Certified.......G) is helping he's 1 in WretchedOne's corp....so ..ya...and we're up 800k followers.....wha?

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 am

@river, lets just agree on our disagreement and move on...

your right, Golden Age has always been the golden permaserver of this game... methinks it baffles me why toonces creates too many other perma servers again and again and the cycle of damnation turns it wheels again... when these newly created permas loses steam in the long run while Golden Age has stood the test of time...

He should be inquiring to the Golden Age players what makes it stands out...

I for one will unilaterally give my thoughts what makes Golden Age clicks:

I came as a new player and played most of the perma and rebang servers to learn the game and in Organized Crime I learned much. Golden Age became my home and i have realized that war and fighting is the real essence of spending your time in this game and not xp whoring in a lonely perma.

So in the old Golden Age, me and my friends came to an agreement to band together to fight anyone that wishes to attack us... and sure do we had fun and fame with the many groups that came to attack us (black hand, booga booga, douchebags, juggernaut group of 4, etcs).

In summary, its war and competition the answer for this game!
Give us back the 30+ ppl online!!
Give us back the 40+ ppl online!!
Give us back the 50+ ppl online!!
Give us back the 60+ ppl online!! (Hmmm... im asking too much)

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

veterans, house of wolves and 2nuts are all massively down in followers, who knows how much longer before they disband and all quit :(

more updates to follow

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

veterans, house of wolves and 2nuts are all massively down in followers, who knows how much longer before they disband and all quit :(

more updates to follow

TheMarine

Post by TheMarine » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Guess i'll log in and help 2nuts

Stealth_

Post by Stealth_ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 am

gamanche wrote:veterans, house of wolves and 2nuts are all massively down in followers, who knows how much longer before they disband and all quit :(

more updates to follow

**UPDATE** AWKWARD, your corp has disbanded.. don't count the underdogs out. Have fun in cta ;)

vodkashot

Post by vodkashot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 am

Let's be honest though stealth, you did have to plant a mole in the corp to get anywhere haha. Also where you get this "underdogs" from I do not know. You have more combined planets and more active players than we ever had.... But other than that good work.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:04 pm

I Actually rarely play now because unlike some ive realized how gay this game is especially against no lives :D :D :D :D :D be free from this game, spread your wings!!

Havok

Post by Havok » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:37 am

gamanche wrote:I Actually rarely play now because unlike some ive realized how gay this game is especially against no lives :D :D :D :D :D be free from this game, spread your wings!!
^^^This^^^

Crazy to see how many people from the old days are still acitve on this game

space88blue

Post by space88blue » Sun May 29, 2016 8:57 am

I ended up having technical difficulties plus I ended up in the hospital again. Don't really care about my excuses either but from what I can gather... war was fun war got boring everyone stopped playing the end lol.