Discoveries

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

River:

Discoveries

Post by River: » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Post your Methods of discoveries for Cols types ie: How to get say Mili Trad 5 on a Rocky for example...i've been trying diff methods and never do i come up with anything similar for the same Planet type..i've tried settin the sliders by % ..as low as 5% on all sliders except the ones the col needs to grow..i've tried loading up all the resources to 3k before starting research..no luck...i've tried combo's of 2500 colonists on a col to 5k on a col struckout there aswell. I know some of you will be like "i'm not tellin you..give away my secrets" ya thats cool ... so please do out of the kindness of your hearts :D TY River

Checkov

Re: Discoveries

Post by Checkov » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:12 am

Hey river, its checkov. My internet should be set up monday night. Please let everyone know in corpm was going to send this private but it says im too new to send pms ( had to make new account)

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:41 pm

river ull prob find no one giving this info out, why would they give info like that our for free.

starportpj

Post by starportpj » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 pm

kill all the aliens on the planet you want to research. then, pick up all the resources except those you want to gain more of thru research. so for strip mining you'd pick up everything but metal ore.