Upgraded Mods and Super Mods

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

gamanche

Upgraded Mods and Super Mods

Post by gamanche » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 am

ok so theres finally an update so if you die while having these special mods bought from admirals club, you get "x" amount of tokens back like you would if you lost an igs. BUT
What if I wanted to just change my mods and go with something else? you don't get reimbursed for anything, if had 8 super cargo bulkheads (20k tokens). I would get none back for trading in my mods, unlike if I trade in my igs I get 9500 back... hopefully u can add something so they are worth more people buying them
hopefully you can get back to me on here because ive tried messaging you several ways!

Caia

Re: Upgraded Mods and Super Mods

Post by Caia » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Sounds pretty reasonable.

JesusForPrez

Re: Upgraded Mods and Super Mods

Post by JesusForPrez » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:44 pm

gamanche wrote:ok so theres finally an update so if you die while having these special mods bought from admirals club, you get "x" amount of tokens back like you would if you lost an igs. BUT
What if I wanted to just change my mods and go with something else? you don't get reimbursed for anything, if had 8 super cargo bulkheads (20k tokens). I would get none back for trading in my mods, unlike if I trade in my igs I get 9500 back... hopefully u can add something so they are worth more people buying them
hopefully you can get back to me on here because ive tried messaging you several ways!
Unfortunately, I actually did this myself under the assumption that insurance did cover trade-ins. I also unfortunately discovered that token mods do not store in starbases over server maintenance. -40,000 tokens, hazah! At least I got 16k back for the second issue...