Weekly Blitz Night?

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

-Muffin-

Weekly Blitz Night?

Post by -Muffin- » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:31 am

I miss Blitz. It's impossible to gt any sort of game going these days. I was thinking maybe we could have a weekly blitz night, so we know people will be online then. I was thinking maybe like Thursday night, unless people would rather have weekends for it. Idk. I'd only really want to spend my week nights blitzing if it's like 20v20.

Thoughts?

It could also encourage people to blitz more even not on the weekly nights.

Muffin

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: Weekly Blitz Night?

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 pm

20 v 20 or 10 v 10 free for all's are a lot of fun but always hard to set up and control. Hard enough to find a empty sys and everytime some sh1theads in avengers come and screw it up. Also players who die reship and come back into the fight.

Getting a 5 v 5 is hard enough these days, I don't see it happening in the present.

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:06 am

I'll just try to chill on Blitz during Thursday nights and if people come by to check in, I can take down their name, and alert people if enough people seem interested. We might get some results if people just try to drop by every Thursday night.

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:53 am

I'm currently chilling in Blitz. Head on by if you would like to be added to the standby list. <3

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 am

this game is so dead right now i think maybe some advertising should be done to promote a new player base to this game never enough people for blitz or any other server