Impossible Wins of Tri-Quan

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Impossible Wins of Tri-Quan

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:18 am

Obvious in the screenshots that Tri-Quan is being manipulated to win against the odds. If this guy is so lucky he should go to Las Vegas and put $20,000 on black.

LordSturm

Re: Impossible Wins of Tri-Quan

Post by LordSturm » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 am

i have never understood tri quan and how it can be manipulated or just won regularly.

some times when im bored ill just keep clicking play for quite some time again and again and ive never won once. not one time since tri quan was added

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: Impossible Wins of Tri-Quan

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 am

The way to win Tri-Quan is to be consistent while clicking the buttons. It seems that if you time it right between clicks you will win as opposed to just randomly clicking.

There are macro programs out there that you can program your mouse/keyboard to do whatever you want it to automatically.

Now if you have a macro program that left clicks your mouse in Tri-Quan and you can set the time in between clicks then your odds of winning just went up 90%.

I think what the person did in the screenshots is go into the game files, edit the 15 game per minute restriction to unlimited and has a macro left mouse click running at a high rate of speed. The faster it clicks the more hands you play thus increasing significantly a players chance of hitting jackpot.

I think Toonce's did the 15 game per minute restriction so people couldn't play 200 games per limit via a macro mouse clicker but it only slows things down, you can set a macro however you want it including time between clicks so the 15 game per minute becomes null.