Increase colony power

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

LordSturm

Increase colony power

Post by LordSturm » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 pm

with the advent of ever stronger modules including extra powered pay to use modules and dexterity basically being given to every player as if they had picked 10 (dexterity now has little to no effect having 0 or 10) it seems to me planets are pretty weak.

I would like to see the return to 120 bursts per minute and a slight increase of the effect of the military slider.

also there should be a research called Solar rifling or something that adds extra bursts per minute to the cannon and allows planets to go past the top bursts per minute if the research is acquired perhaps 4 extra bpm per minute per level for a maximum of 20 extra if all 5 levels of research are acquired.

also it seems as of late the drag on planets has been increased. I have been invading rocks lately and it feels like im on a greenhouse, a large percentage of the shots from the cannon are falling well short and I am pretty close to the dome for being on a rock planet.

thanks for your time,
Checkov

High-Roller

Re: Increase colony power

Post by High-Roller » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Toonces is to busy making awesome changes to the game (futbol) when lag is bad even with best internet possible but I do agree with you on cols being "weak" (more like too easy) even increaseing solar wouldnt make the game any less hard or challenging maybe triple domes would be a challenge-_-

Mac10

Post by Mac10 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 am

Ya I miss the 10 /120 harder the cold more the fun

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:11 am

who are you in game checkov???