ANITO

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

gothicorpunk

Re: ANITO

Post by gothicorpunk » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:43 pm

anito_ush wrote:u dont need ur old char gop! my old char was also ignored by toonces. he told me to just create a new one....
ya but starting new means i gotta make money then invade with out nukes or negs and idt anyone even plays to the point that if i invade and start BBQ no one will make it fun and invade back lol

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:32 am

stop whining gop and get your arse in hydra...

MrMcZ

Post by MrMcZ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 am

LOL bragging about a sh!t kill. whatever it takes to make you feel like less a noob eh?

MrMcZ

Post by MrMcZ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 am

LOL bragging about a sh!t kill. whatever it takes to make you feel like less a noob eh?

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 am

MrMcZ wrote:LOL bragging about a sh!t kill. whatever it takes to make you feel like less a noob eh?
see anito and gop are both well know players...who are you? should you be calling others noob?
I have alwayz liked Anitos skill in pi ssing off other players somtimes without even trying
if you engage in his mind games you lose...he thirves on it.

GOP got well known quick around starport he tells it how it is...even tho i have had my run ins with him and he somtimes sides with the wrong people. I still have a great deal of respect for him because he is a great player.

as for Mrmcz I aint ever heard of you...you point out yourself no one mentions you on the vet list..so your post here not only doesnt matter but it is fruitless.

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Fr0nTLiNe wrote:
MrMcZ wrote:LOL bragging about a sh!t kill. whatever it takes to make you feel like less a noob eh?
see anito and gop are both well know players...who are you? should you be calling others noob?
I have alwayz liked Anitos skill in pi ssing off other players somtimes without even trying
if you engage in his mind games you lose...he thirves on it.

GOP got well known quick around starport he tells it how it is...even tho i have had my run ins with him and he somtimes sides with the wrong people. I still have a great deal of respect for him because he is a great player.

as for Mrmcz I aint ever heard of you...you point out yourself no one mentions you on the vet list..so your post here not only doesnt matter but it is fruitless.

awww... you just revealed to mrmcz my ultimate weapon and happiness... *evil smile*

BlackNova

Post by BlackNova » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:11 pm

I sometimes browse the forums for nostalgia...

It's funny that after so long, anito still seems like a complete bellend in most ways.

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 am

BlackNova wrote:I sometimes browse the forums for nostalgia...

It's funny that after so long, anito still seems like a complete bellend in most ways.
hey princess! your still so fond of me eh? muhahaha... i know i know you really like me deep in your heart but cant just bear to accept it. Anito being anito? Ei come on princess! Life is short, why so serious?

Enjoy life! Look at awmalzo, he mailed me a month ago, telling me where he plays which i know what he really meant is for me to come again around his life so he can smile!

I know you too want me in your life so you can smile again... What's the matter princess? Not enough tissue to dry your eyes?

TheMarine

Post by TheMarine » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 am

Demonz wrote:Who even verified this pointless post anyway? :lol:
You did!

TheMarine

Post by TheMarine » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:25 am

I have found Anito to be one of the best corpies best friends, and one of the most loyal fun guy to play with even when he was against me he played with honor and integrity. I would Rate him in the top 25 players ever to play the game. Copler on the other hand lol what can i say?

River:

Post by River: » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:15 pm

:D

D-Tox1
2011 Starport Champion

Post by D-Tox1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Woah ... and there's a name i haven't heard in a very long time .. Hey there BlackNova.

Yeppers, Anitos 100% Nubcake.
Typical 2015 Starport Player - all talk no action *wink.

Anyone can smoke a whale.

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:53 am

TheMarine wrote:I have found Anito to be one of the best corpies best friends, and one of the most loyal fun guy to play with even when he was against me he played with honor and integrity. I would Rate him in the top 25 players ever to play the game. Copler on the other hand lol what can i say?
that is called respect...
D-Tox1 wrote:

Woah ... and there's a name i haven't heard in a very long time .. Hey there BlackNova.

Yeppers, Anitos 100% Nubcake.
Typical 2015 Starport Player - all talk no action *wink.

Anyone can smoke a whale.
callin me 100% nubcake... well, thats open for debate.
callin me "all talk, no action"?... now your being a true anito hater... unable to accept what really is to accept...

awmalzo, bardock, datdamgood and 4fun are my latest enemies in the past who has come to realize and accept what really is... and now they are smiling and happily playing with me except for awmalzo who plays another game but took the time to mail me where he plays.....

D-tox and blacknova... if you continue the hate towards me... you guys will continue to be the real losers and ive been the victor with the years that passed...

im telling you this out of mercy... dont want you to be losers this long just coz of me...

if you still hatin of what i just said... then bring all yo might(anyone and any numbers) and i will be waiting at Golden Age to see who is walkin his talk... coz from the Broken Monkeys to patch 6.6.6 to black.hand to booga booga to juggernautz... i never backed down and i fought back...

thelegend

Post by thelegend » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Heyheyheyhey!

love Johnnyc

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 am

it has began for golden age... come one and come all... the battle has began!!!